MAMEWorld >> MAME Artwork: Official
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Mikonos
MAME Fan
Reged: 03/01/09
Send PM

"ATARI BASEBALL COCKTAIL BEZEL" (ATARI) arcade artwork restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos
#398680 - 06/17/24 10:19 AM

"ATARI BASEBALL COCKTAIL BEZEL" (ATARI) arcade artwork restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos

I saw that this piece of arcade art was not restored and I finished it.

"Atari Baseball Cocktail Bezel" (ATARI) has been posted for the first time on the "Mame World" forum.

The piece has been resized following the standard of the Mr. Do Artwork project and has been saved in PNG format with transparencies.

It has already been sent to the email account: [email protected]

Atari Baseball Cocktail Bezel" (ATARI) arcade artwork restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.

Details in Atari Baseball Cocktail Bezel" (ATARI) arcade artwork restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.

Cheers!

Mr. DoAdministrator
MAME Art Editor
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: California
Send PM

Re: "ATARI BASEBALL COCKTAIL BEZEL" (ATARI) arcade artwork restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos new [Re: Mikonos]
#398685 - 06/17/24 05:48 PM

> "ATARI BASEBALL COCKTAIL BEZEL" (ATARI) arcade artwork restored by Zona Arcade &
> Mikonos
>
> I saw that this piece of arcade art was not restored and I finished it.
>
> "Atari Baseball Cocktail Bezel" (ATARI) has been posted for the first time on the
> "Mame World" forum.

Not the first time: https://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/sh...part=1&vc=1

There is a whole lot of stuff posted here, that I have not had a chance to update yet.

>
> The piece has been resized following the standard of the Mr. Do Artwork project and
> has been saved in PNG format with transparencies.

Please let me do the resizing.

> It has already been sent to the email account: [EDITED]

Please do not post my email as actual text... I don't need a bunch of spam coming to that account... I have edited your original post to remove it.

RELAX and just have fun. Remember, it's all about the games.

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Get a grip new [Re: Mikonos]
#398686 - 06/17/24 05:59 PM

Could you do us all a favour and try not to make your posts look like spam/clickbait? Excessive capital letters, excessively long post subjects, trying to jam your name in as many places as possible, constantly talking about your perceived superiority… It’s very obnoxious behaviour.

And I think someone who talks such a big game about their graphics skills would realise that the kerning on the light green text in that attachment is absolutely dreadful to the point of hurting readability, on top of the light green on white and particularly on yellow providing poor contrast in the first place.

Mikonos
MAME Fan
Reged: 03/01/09
Send PM

Re: "ATARI BASEBALL COCKTAIL BEZEL" (ATARI) arcade artwork restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos new [Re: Mr. Do]
#398687 - 06/17/24 10:29 PM

Ok to all!

I'm working in the next piece.

This time I have searched, in addition to the "in-game artwork by Mr. Do" section, in this forum the Google search command: "site:https://www.mameworld.info/" and I have not found it , so I will continue with it until I finish it.

Cheers!

Robbbert
Sir
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: A long way from you
Send PM

Re: "ATARI BASEBALL COCKTAIL BEZEL" (ATARI) arcade artwork restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos new [Re: Mr. Do]
#398693 - 06/18/24 09:08 AM

> > It has already been sent to the email account: [EDITED]
>
> Please do not post my email as actual text... I don't need a bunch of spam coming to
> that account... I have edited your original post to remove it.

Er, it's back again..

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> MAME Artwork: Official
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Mr. Do 
0 registered and 193 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 134