View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Worluk
MAME Fan
Reged: 07/01/17
Send PM

Vampire (1983) PCB
#397698 - 01/15/24 10:02 PM

A KLOV member in Germany claims to have a working Vampire machine. Pics included.

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/threads...-2#post-4774009

Just provided as information. Not recommending any specific action, but I hope this is of interest to people associated with MAME.

agard
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/04/13
Send PM

Re: Vampire (1983) PCB new [Re: Worluk]
#397699 - 01/16/24 01:31 AM

let's hope it gets dumped & preserved at least. I would hope to think this person then would share to the world & not hoard it as releasing the dump wouldn't hurt the price of the physical pcb IMHO.

Can't wait to see a video of it running & in the cab if got also.

12yrs later there's hope not a hoax we all hope

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

#397701 - 01/16/24 12:18 PM

> Just provided as information. Not recommending any specific action, but I hope this is of interest to people associated with MAME.

I see one familiar user there, but iirc he is N. American resident. Maybe someone might mention Team Europe that should be able to handle that pcb. But the pcb might have some off the wall protection hardware as part of the pcb components making it a challenge to back up the ROMs.

Vampire was probably mentioned once or twice on this forum over the past 20 years whereas Homedata’s Last Apostle Puppet Show seemed to have been discussed more times on this forum along with Planet Probe. Vampire seems to be lacking hardcore fans here bringing it up every now and then. Even Data East’s Mole Hunter (not yet emulated) has been brought up here many more times. Vampire is missing fanboy support here.

Worluk
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Vampire (1983) PCB new [Re: gregf]
#397706 - 01/16/24 02:53 PM

> Vampire is missing fanboy support here.

Apparently it wasn't widely released. I only know one American that remembers playing it at one particular arcade in NYC back in the day.

If we can just get video of the game play, that will be something.

agard
MAME Fan
Send PM

#397707 - 01/16/24 06:26 PM

Here's the video of it so a person who knows what to do needs to get in touch with him asap as he says the game has a few errors on screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RxTC5yHN38&t=1s&ab_channel=HeikoKlusmann

Worluk
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Vampire (1983) PCB new [Re: agard]
#397708 - 01/16/24 07:55 PM

> Here's the video of it so a person who knows what to do needs to get in touch with
> him asap as he says the game has a few errors on screen.

People on the KLOV forum are trying to impress upon him the importance of getting the data backed up, for his own benefit if nothing else.

MrGoodwraith
Barnacle Clinging to the Ship of MAME
Reged: 10/12/05
Send PM

Now if only a copy of Technon Kogyo's "Dracula Hunter" would surface! (nt) new [Re: Worluk]
#397710 - 01/17/24 06:30 AM

agard
MAME Fan
Send PM

#397716 - 01/17/24 11:13 PM

He's had quite a few high offers for the pcb so let's hope all the relevant stuff gets dumped & submitted to MAME so at least it can all be checked to see if anything is bad & give him some help in fixing it, plus info on how to get the pcb into a healthy state as there could be various things that need replacing that don't look bad to the eye.

Let's not have this to be found then hoarded away & not seen or played again ! It must be enjoyed by everyone & then for the next generations to come, a game not played even when bad is still a game that was made to be played.

Worluk
MAME Fan
Send PM

#397717 - 01/17/24 11:59 PM

> He's had quite a few high offers for the pcb so let's hope all the relevant stuff
> gets dumped

He seems determined to preserve the data. I guess that's the first hurdle.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

#397719 - 01/18/24 10:41 AM

> He seems determined to preserve the data. I guess that's the first hurdle.

Good to know and hopefully whoever does the work can get all the ROMs and PROMs dumped correctly. It would be ideal if ROMs can be supported as a placeholder documentation file in MAME source especially if there might be any other pcbs that are found later and might need a ROM replacement file to repair a pcb.

That’s how one Irem Green Beret pcb eventually became two working playable Irem Green Beret pcbs a few years ago. The bonus side effect for users was Irem Green Beret finally became playable in MAME. That’s only one example of many, but the Irem game was the first example that came to mind.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: Now if only a copy of Technon Kogyo's "Dracula Hunter" would surface! new [Re: MrGoodwraith]
#397720 - 01/18/24 11:09 AM

Hey,

That game might be interesting, but to me there are a couple other more interesting looking coinop games from that era when they were in locations and if I was looking around at them in arcades way back then to see what I wanted to try out. I don’t mean just the non-cpu games or WG, but other unique video game coinops I had never seen in person before. The Vectorbeam Scramble comes to mind.

https://unmamed.mameworld.info/non_other80.html#DraculaHunter

Us users can be thankful that these two in 2022 were allowed to be preserved in MAME source and also be emulated.

Marble Madness II / Marble Madness 2 (Atari prototype arcade game) is now playable in MAME

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OapUeEAWrho&t=112s

Very RARE Sega Arcade Game "Megumi Rescue" Now Emulated in MAME

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDSbLEIIUlE

Haze has a good roundup for 2023 and 2024 and some you probably remember on your search list when Dumping Project was ongoing then.

https://mamedev.emulab.it/haze/2023-twenty-twenty-three/

https://mamedev.emulab.it/haze/2024-a-year-with-no-expectations/

In case you missed these last year, here are videoclips of specific electronic instruments now supported in MAME. Some drum units and keyboards, but this is only partial list of musical equipment that was emulated in 2023.

Yamaha DD-9 electronic drum kit, DAW recorded

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aCAhwwFtnrE

FIVE MINUTES WITH CASIO CZ-101

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LG9_HkZMKzs

Demo of Casio CZ-1 Sounds

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5HwGhIgnrFw

Casio CZ-101 vs Casio CZ-1 Battle (David vs Goliath!) – Is there a difference?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JoBt1043JQU

SYST( 1994, dd9, 0, 0, dd9, dd9, psr150_state, empty_init, "Yamaha", "DD-9 Digital Percussion", MACHINE_SUPPORTS_SAVE | MACHINE_CLICKABLE_ARTWORK )

CONS( 1986, rz1, 0, 0, rz1, rz1, rz1_state, empty_init, "Casio", "RZ-1", MACHINE_SUPPORTS_SAVE )

CONS( 1984, cz101, 0, 0, cz101, cz101, cz101_state, empty_init, "Casio", "CZ-101", MACHINE_SUPPORTS_SAVE | MACHINE_CLICKABLE_ARTWORK )

SYST( 1986, cz1, 0, 0, cz1, cz1, cz1_state, empty_init, "Casio", "CZ-1", MACHINE_SUPPORTS_SAVE | MACHINE_CLICKABLE_ARTWORK | MACHINE_IMPERFECT_SOUND )

SYST( 1986, mz1, cz1, 0, mz1, mz1, cz1_state, empty_init, "Casio", "MZ-1 (prototype)", MACHINE_SUPPORTS_SAVE | MACHINE_CLICKABLE_ARTWORK | MACHINE_IMPERFECT_SOUND )

Worluk
MAME Fan
Send PM

#397724 - 01/19/24 10:19 AM

The German owner reports that he is selling the boards to another KLOV forum member. It will be interesting to see if that person comes forward or remains anonymous.

agard
MAME Fan
Send PM

#397726 - 01/19/24 11:57 AM

I hope so also that they come forward & share all the relevant data, but i would have thought that they would have kept it & got someone from Team Europe to come & dump itas everyone would have chipped in for it to get done.

Just a waiting game now & that's a game i don't like lol

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

#397732 - 01/20/24 02:49 AM

> The German owner reports that he is selling the boards to another KLOV forum member.
> It will be interesting to see if that person comes forward or remains anonymous.

And that's why it's stupid when people post publicly about incredibly rare boards. Good job to all involved.

Worluk
MAME Fan
Send PM

#397733 - 01/20/24 03:40 AM

> thought that they would have kept it & got someone from Team Europe to come & dump

Maybe it's for the better, if it gets in the hands of somebody more invested in the preservation community. With KLOV people it's a crapshoot.

Haze
Reged: 09/23/03
Send PM

Re: Vampire (1983) PCB new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#397743 - 01/21/24 07:04 PM

> > The German owner reports that he is selling the boards to another KLOV forum
> member.
> > It will be interesting to see if that person comes forward or remains anonymous.
>
> And that's why it's stupid when people post publicly about incredibly rare boards.
> Good job to all involved.

Yep, not often I agree with Moogly, but 100% this.

When this kind of thing comes up the absolute worst thing anybody can do is start splashing it over all sorts of forums. It attracts entirely the wrong attention.

Instead, a handful of people who you know might handle things should be made aware of it, and things taken from there.

Nobody made a massive deal over Mortal Race when it showed up for example, and we got it for almost nothing. People posted everywhere about this one, and there's a very high chance of the only known copy ending up in private hands, for a ridiculous price, with no interest getting it emulated.

I've had to ban people on my YouTube channel for spamming similar to it in the past.

This is why whenever I'm buying anything I tend to keep it very quiet. There are enemies of the scene/industry everywhere, even some grant funded ones like the Game 'Preservation' Society, who do everything they can to make sure nobody can access what they get (even when people are interested in licensing said games)

Worluk
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Vampire (1983) PCB new [Re: Haze]
#397744 - 01/21/24 08:08 PM

> When this kind of thing comes up the absolute worst thing anybody can do is start
> splashing it over all sorts of forums.

The one who posted it on the KLOV forums was the owner (now seller). Not much can be done about that. If it was posted on other forums, I am not aware of it. I did post it here in this forum. I doubt that had any effect on the owner's sale through the KLOV forum.

> Instead, a handful of people who you know might handle things should be made aware of
> it, and things taken from there.

If that's what the powers that be in this forum prefer, and I could be given the list of secret people to contact, I'll certainly do that in the future.

Oh, and the reason one particularly prolific MAME dumper can't buy it is because he acted like a petulant child on the KLOV forum. That's definitely a much bigger problem than me posting about it here.

And lastly, I understand there is no truth, that is NO TRUTH WHATSOEVER to the rumor that Mooglyguy went on a bunch of Japanese PCB collector forums and posted about it. I don't know how these things get started.

Haze
Send PM

#397745 - 01/21/24 08:17 PM

> Oh, and the reason one particularly prolific MAME dumper can't buy it is because he
> acted like a petulant child on the KLOV forum. That's definitely a much bigger
> problem than me posting about it here.
>

If you're talking Guru, yes, there are a large number of people who still won't contribute to MAME, and are never going to contribute to MAME again because he reportedly scammed some community members.

> And lastly, I understand there is no truth, that is NO TRUTH WHATSOEVER to the rumor
> that Mooglyguy went on a bunch of Japanese PCB collector forums and posted about it.
> I don't know how these things get started.

That doesn't sound like something Moogly would do.

MAME does have problems, yes, Guru was one, and lately even Vas is becoming another, slamming the door just yesterday on a very important member of the 8-bit community who was wanting to contribute some incredibly rare tape dumps, rather than helping them understand Github. (those now won't be submitted, it's a fire I'm not willing to fight)

Neither really change what I've said here though, raising the profile of things like this by spreading the news to other forums isn't helpful.

Worluk
MAME Fan
Send PM

#397746 - 01/21/24 08:28 PM

> That doesn't sound like something Moogly would do.

That's why I thought it was so funny. Was it not obvious it was a joke?

> raising the profile of things like this by spreading the news to other forums isn't helpful.

If anybody did that other than me posting it here, I'm not aware of it.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

#397747 - 01/21/24 08:50 PM

> When this kind of thing comes up the absolute worst thing anybody can do is start splashing it over all sorts of forums. It attracts entirely the wrong attention.

The original posting on other forum might have been used to attract someone willing to pay an exorbitant price….that is if the original poster on other forum recently joined that forum. I don’t fault anyone here, but it would have been more ideal if the original post started here and then in past Smit might delete original post and messaged original poster to find out what was being presented and maybe take things from there. It’s a bummer that the original poster didn’t start the post here but jumpstarted started the old thread on the other forum elsewhere.

Going by what I vaguely recall on old MAME.net forum era…maybe 2002 or 2003, someone was linking auctions of some rare pcbs at the time and then the pcb auctions from some same seller were all sold to probably some collector. The person that was doing the links to MAME.net forum was flamed by one of the former MAMEdevs iirc accusing that poster of being the seller who had no interest other than to sell to someone willing to buy the bulk of pcbs in a supposed 4 figure range. There were probably 5 rare pcbs along with a bulk of other non tested pcbs. The thread was eventually deleted…likely by Gridle. There might have been a couple times where same stunt would be attempted on MW forums in the past and were deleted in case person doing the linking had just joined MW. Twisty was good at detecting stunts like that and also keeping spam from overwhelming the forums here.

> I've had to ban people on my YouTube channel for spamming similar to it in the past.

Some Youtube posters are probably wanting to help, but aren’t sure who to get in contact with. And that’s where something could be set so folks know who to reach. Some of the YouTube posters probably don’t know which website forums to try and message someone in case some item up for sale might be a rare wanted item.

> This is why whenever I'm buying anything I tend to keep it very quiet.

The lesson learned by folks over the years. dwidel had best quote way back in the early days: “ Collectors will spot a rare item for sale long before the rest of the public knows what the item is for sale.” One of the good quotes from the Pacman pcb hardware experts.

> Instead, a handful of people who you know might handle things should be made aware of it, and things taken from there.

Which was why Smit started the Dumping Union and same with Mr. Goodwraith with Dumping Project was a thing in post 2000 years.

Haze
Send PM

Re: Vampire (1983) PCB new [Re: gregf]
#397748 - 01/21/24 08:53 PM

> Which was why Smit started the Dumping Union and same with Mr. Goodwraith with
> Dumping Project was a thing in post 2000 years.

Which was unfortunately ruined once Smit started fundraising for Shou, and people were promised things that were never delivered, but instead mostly only the 'lower interest' material ever released.

The bad experiences people had as a result of that, are, unfortunately, as much of an issue as the scamming of people by Guru when it comes to convincing people to contribute funding these days.

I've still got people telling me they'll start contributing financially again once Vertexer appears (it won't, the only dump is bad, hoarded, and the PCB was sold)

Another got burned over Galaxy Force (1) and broken promises with that, although that wasn't directly DU related, but is still tied to the above.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: Vampire (1983) PCB *edit* new [Re: Worluk]
#397749 - 01/21/24 09:00 PM

> > raising the profile of things like this by spreading the news to other forums isn't helpful.

> If anybody did that other than me posting it here, I'm not aware of it.

Good that Smit is doing cameo appearances for time being.

Edited by gregf (03/12/24 08:52 PM)

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: Vampire (1983) PCB *edit* new [Re: Haze]
#397750 - 01/21/24 09:15 PM

> very important member of the 8-bit community who was wanting to contribute some incredibly rare tape dumps

Glad that did eventually happen.

Edited by gregf (03/13/24 11:45 PM)

Brian Deuel
Old Man
Reged: 01/09/04
Send PM

#397769 - 01/25/24 08:01 AM

I remember this one. I added the entry on arcade-history.com, using a scan of the screenshot from an old issue of Video Games magazine, many years ago. Let's hope this one gets preserved.

"One of these days, I'm going to cut you into little pieces!"- Nick Mason, Pink Floyd

BrianT
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/07/04
Send PM

#397775 - 01/26/24 02:52 AM

> Which was unfortunately ruined once Smit started fundraising for Shou, and people
> were promised things that were never delivered, but instead mostly only the 'lower
> interest' material ever released.

I cannot speak for individuals or what was promised by who. Or even what happened 'back in the day' but Shou hasn't been an active member of the DU for quite a while now...

But that statement seems to be over simplified and a complete discounting of what the Dumping Union is and what we have contributed over the years.

The DU is an autonomous group of individuals with various talents and sources. A group of individuals who believe in the preservation of arcade games and history. We have been one of the single most prolific sources of information and new games and clones. Sometimes, it's documentation or correct clock measurements for components but we continue to try and help improve MAME in our own ways.

It was one of our members that generated a nondestructive way to dump the MC68705 MCUs that could used by "non dumpers". This enabled a lot of games, some quite rare, to become fully emulated and get rid of various protection simulations. It's our members including TeamEurope that has decapped and dumped around 40 8751 MCUs. All in an effort to better the emulation and allowing owners the ability to repair their boards. Our members are still working on sourcing different MCUs and trying to get them dumped.

Not everyone has the same interests. I wanted to get as many 8751 MCUs dumped as possible. I even remember back in the day you suggested to me that dumping the MCU for CAPCOM's 1943 series was a waste of money or at least funds should be spent on acquiring undumped PCBs because the protection was minimal and was fully understood. But it was my money and my interest so the MCU was dumped and added to MAME. Fast forward several years and with Klaus' help we have been successful in removing lots of incomplete protection simulation in favor of actual emulation. Not to mention that Klaus has figured out nondestructive ways dump dozens of different carts for several different consoles. His methods have allowed lots of rare carts to be safely dumped, preserved and emulated.

The DU, like devs focus on what interests our individual members. We mostly self fund what we do. As far as I know the DU hasn't had a public fund drive in a few years.

The bottom line is there are 100s of rare titles and a few prototypes that have come from DU members and our sources. And we continue to find, buy or source new items to include in MAME.

I'm not suggesting this is a "the good outweighs the bad" situation. I'm sure you can point out several short cummings in the past, but I certainly don't think the "mostly only the 'lower interest' material ever released." comment is fair, accurate or indicative of what the DU has done and continues to do.

Not looking to start a "fight" as it's just my opinion.

BrianT

Edited by BrianT (01/26/24 02:59 AM)

Haze
Send PM

Re: Vampire (1983) PCB new [Re: BrianT]
#397776 - 01/26/24 05:04 AM

> > Which was unfortunately ruined once Smit started fundraising for Shou, and people
> > were promised things that were never delivered, but instead mostly only the 'lower
> > interest' material ever released.
>
> I cannot speak for individuals or what was promised by who. Or even what happened
> 'back in the day' but Shou hasn't been an active member of the DU for quite a while
> now...
>
> But that statement seems to be over simplified and a complete discounting of what the
> Dumping Union is and what we have contributed over the years.
>
> The DU is an autonomous group of individuals with various talents and sources. A
> group of individuals who believe in the preservation of arcade games and history. We
> have been one of the single most prolific sources of information and new games and
> clones. Sometimes, it's documentation or correct clock measurements for components
> but we continue to try and help improve MAME in our own ways.
>
> It was one of our members that generated a nondestructive way to dump the MC68705
> MCUs that could used by "non dumpers". This enabled a lot of games, some quite rare,
> to become fully emulated and get rid of various protection simulations. It's our
> members including TeamEurope that has decapped and dumped around 40 8751 MCUs. All in
> an effort to better the emulation and allowing owners the ability to repair their
> boards. Our members are still working on sourcing different MCUs and trying to get
> them dumped.
>
> Not everyone has the same interests. I wanted to get as many 8751 MCUs dumped as
> possible. I even remember back in the day you suggested to me that dumping the MCU
> for CAPCOM's 1943 series was a waste of money or at least funds should be spent on
> acquiring undumped PCBs because the protection was minimal and was fully understood.
> But it was my money and my interest so the MCU was dumped and added to MAME. Fast
> forward several years and with Klaus' help we have been successful in removing lots
> of incomplete protection simulation in favor of actual emulation. Not to mention that
> Klaus has figured out nondestructive ways dump dozens of different carts for several
> different consoles. His methods have allowed lots of rare carts to be safely dumped,
> preserved and emulated.
>
> The DU, like devs focus on what interests our individual members. We mostly self fund
> what we do. As far as I know the DU hasn't had a public fund drive in a few years.
>
> The bottom line is there are 100s of rare titles and a few prototypes that have come
> from DU members and our sources. And we continue to find, buy or source new items to
> include in MAME.
>
> I'm not suggesting this is a "the good outweighs the bad" situation. I'm sure you can
> point out several short cummings in the past, but I certainly don't think the "mostly
> only the 'lower interest' material ever released." comment is fair, accurate or
> indicative of what the DU has done and continues to do.
>
> Not looking to start a "fight" as it's just my opinion.
>
> BrianT

No, I agree the DU has done a lot of good over the years, and I work with quite a few people on it.

I also know it had some issues with people on there being more interested in creating bootleg conversions, and the Shou thing I mentioned.

There was a bunch of carrot dangling, for things that ultimately didn't get released.

That is what talking to some people outside of the DU, whom apparently contributed financially to the project and/or DU typically brings up.

It is also incredibly difficult to give anybody a contact point for the DU these days, which has also made some suspicious when I suggest it as a way of contributing.

The resulting situation has not really been the best, and has tarnished the otherwise good work that often gets done.

Worluk
MAME Fan
Send PM

#397777 - 01/26/24 07:04 AM

> It is also incredibly difficult to give anybody a contact point for the DU these
> days

So...if I had sent you a private message rather than post the info on the open board, who would you have passed the information to in order to maximize the chances of the data getting dumped for MAME? You know...in case I locate a Bouncer PCB in future.

Haze
Send PM

#397781 - 01/26/24 05:37 PM

> > It is also incredibly difficult to give anybody a contact point for the DU these
> > days
>
> So...if I had sent you a private message rather than post the info on the open board,
> who would you have passed the information to in order to maximize the chances of the
> data getting dumped for MAME? You know...in case I locate a Bouncer PCB in future.

Well, somebody trustworthy from the dumping Union, such as Brian here is usually a better start.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: Vampire (1983) PCB *edit* new [Re: Brian Deuel]
#397806 - 01/31/24 06:24 PM

> I remember this one. I added the entry on arcade-history.com, using a scan of the screenshot from an old issue of Video Games magazine, many years ago.

I am guessing that had to have been about 25 years ago when emulation was in early years and all the ‘kidz’ were dreaming CPS-2 hardware emulation then.

If I had to choose some obscure game few ever heard of Last Appostle Puppet Show, Planet Probe and Vampire would top the lists.

Edited by gregf (03/13/24 11:41 PM)

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Vampire is alive in MAME and an informative link *last edit* new [Re: Worluk]
#398139 - 03/12/24 09:05 PM

Thanks to Dox, Heiko, hap, and Haze. Applauds to hap willing to push Vampire through the NFL football 1 yard scrimmage line in for the winning touchdown so MAME can win the football game.

on Mar 13, 2024

new WORKING machines
-----------
Vampire (prototype?) [Tomasz Slanina, Heiko Klusmann]

https://github.com/mamedev/mame/commit/3a79aca7af6e1dbce1d9f6bf66a6ad35ad23e0df

Gameplay screen snaps and commentary description on

https://mamedev.emulab.it/haze/2024-a-year-with-no-expectations/

A much rarer arcade game that saw support added in 2024 is Vampire from Entertainment Enterprises, Ltd. This 1983 game, developed by Brass International of Japan is so uncommon it isn’t clear if it saw a wide release at all, or simply failed location testing. The game also has an unfinished feel to it, which only leads to further speculation that it was never fully completed.

Bummer that the Vampire facial image could not be more like Barnabas Collins character of tv show Dark Shadows.

Dark Shadows: The Introduction of Barnabas Collins

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WyYg2bD-U94

And on Bobby’s unMAMEd page with Vampire entry which might be removed if unMAMEd gets another update.
https://unmamed.mameworld.info/non_other80.html#Vampire

… is the Vampire web page which has been updated to mention Vampire is finally supported in MAME.

http://www.slither-gdi.net/vampire.htm

Edited by gregf (04/10/24 07:43 AM)

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

thanks to Heiko Klusmann for helping preserve the Vampire (1983) PCB new [Re: agard]
#398145 - 03/13/24 11:10 PM

> Here's the video of it so a person who knows what to do needs to get in touch with him asap as he says the game has a few errors on screen.

Since the pcb and Roms are now documented in MAME and supposing colors are off or maybe pcb could be a prototype instead of the actual marketed product, this is still a great start regardless.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> News
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  John IV, Robbbert, Tafoid 
1 registered and 262 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1445