RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Rotwang
Life is too short to be little...
Reged: 03/21/17
Send PM

hHave u bought ur trump NFT's yet???
#395315 - 12/15/22 09:30 PM

better catch em fast b4 their gone!!!! what a steel at only $99 !!

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: hHave u bought ur trump NFT's yet??? new [Re: Rotwang]
#395318 - 12/17/22 12:14 AM

With Trump Org found guilty of tax fraud, the Trumpers touting Trump as running the US government like one of his businesses are faced with a tough choice: does he run his businesses dishonestly, or does he have no idea what goes on in his businesses while he allows his dishonest cronies to run them?

Rotwang
Life is too short to be little...
Reged: 03/21/17
Send PM

Re: hHave u bought ur trump NFT's yet??? new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#395319 - 12/17/22 12:44 AM

Ashley Babbit was shot in the neck and died for this

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: hHave u bought ur trump NFT's yet??? new [Re: Rotwang]
#395323 - 12/17/22 03:58 PM

> Ashley Babbit was shot in the neck and died for this

https://au.news.yahoo.com/capitol-rioter-slams-trump-t-142312529.html

Tim Gionet, better known as his online persona Baked Alaska, wrote on Twitter: “I can’t believe I’m going to jail for an NFT salesman”.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Re: hHave u bought ur trump NFT's yet??? new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#395465 - 01/03/23 08:51 AM

> Tim Gionet, better known as his online persona Baked Alaska, wrote on Twitter: “I can’t believe I’m going to jail
> for an NFT salesman”.

Another example of the many cult followers that didn’t expect to be used just like many the many others before him. The former lawyer Michael Cohen knew when to get out of there and expose everything to investigators while possible or else suffer same fate as J. Epstein did.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Special council J. Smith should resolve the problem new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#395466 - 01/03/23 08:58 AM

I predict criminal indictments against the jackass this year and the top secret documents issue will be one of many since he was supposed to personally have specific classified documents. Some are supposed to be available if needed, but others are not meant to leave National Archive premises.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: Special council J. Smith should resolve the problem new [Re: gregf]
#395470 - 01/03/23 09:32 AM Attachment: coupdejour.jpg 76 KB (0 downloads)

> I predict criminal indictments against the jackass this year and the top secret
> documents issue will be one of many since he was supposed to personally have specific
> classified documents. Some are supposed to be available if needed, but others are not
> meant to leave National Archive premises.

Trump had an uncle that was on some administration. Kennedy?

Anyway, Kennedy wanted to share info with the Russians about the UFO file, but the "powers that be" (better known today as "the deep state") saw that as a security risk. And that's why the CIA had him assassinated.

Oswald was a patsy.

It's believed that Kennedy's thinking was that if Russia spotted a UFO in their territory - that it'd be mistaken for America invading their airspace, or any conceivable instance where a misunderstanding would happen and a world war would break out.

FF to 2016 where meany doo-doo head OrAnGe mAn runs for office.

The deep state had their hearts set on going to war with Russia. Trump winning would prevent them from doing that.

Later on in his term (sorry for not researching details, but you can find it if you're interested) Trump was going to release classified documents related to the Kennedy Assassination. In a talk with Judge Napolitano where he asked Trump why he wouldn't release the info. and Trump responding that he couldn't do it! "If you saw what was in these files..." yada yada.

And here the media (controlled by the deep state) goes out of their way to vilify Trump, going above and beyond... It's almost like they reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllllllly don't like him for some reason. And not just because he's running as a Republican... After he used to be a buddy with the Clintons as a "blue dog" Democrat.

Trump filled the role due to the Obama administration, using it as a springboard for which political party would get him into the White House. He's a moderate conservative, and there are or could be worse (far more conservative) candidates that could've ran.

---

On the subject of (the) deep state (and their operatives)...

Ray Epps. This is a guy that if he were 'd I'd literally give a fist pump to the sky and yell "Hell Yeah, fucker!" Then I'd go out and celebrate.

Because isn't it...

Quote:

reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllllllly

strange that he has never been arrested, or is currently in prison like other people that participated in Jan. 6th?

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

LEVEL-4

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: Special council J. Smith should resolve the problem new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#395476 - 01/03/23 10:24 PM

> Trump had an uncle that was on some administration. Kennedy?

> Anyway, Kennedy wanted to share info with the Russians about the UFO file, but the "powers that be" (better
> known today as "the deep state") saw that as a security risk. And that's why the CIA had him assassinated.

As for JFK, my guess is mob organizations that were running operations in Cuba before Castro came into power. Behind the scenes support may have also come from J Edgar Hoover, former General Curtis LeMay with his Operations Northwood plan that was presented to JFK and JFK dismissed LeMay’s plan and went with Bay of Pigs plan instead. Some of the GOP Senators (HW and Ford and others) at the time also appeared to interfere with investigations or do coverup also.

> Oswald was a patsy

Yep. He might have wounded JFK, but I still say another with better shooting skills was involved. Someone that worked for one of the mob syndicates that used to run operations in Cuba during 1950s decade.

Jack Ruby’s job was to rid Oswald and take the 5th when having to provide testimony and hoped to be somehow pardoned in the future.

URherenow
Loc: Japan
Send PM

^LOL this didn't age well, now did it (nt) new [Re: gregf]
#395648 - 02/07/23 03:23 PM

nt

Just broke my personal record for number of consecutive days without dying!

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 18 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 207