Public releases of snapshots will be announced on the News Submission Board

Frontend Tech + >> progetto-SNAPS
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Clutz450
MAME Fan
Reged: 03/16/10
Send PM

Graphical glitches in Game & Watch: Ball Official Artwork
#395015 - 10/23/22 05:51 AM Attachment: Screenshot_20221017-214552_Twitch.jpg 890 KB (0 downloads)

I noticed some strange glitches with the official artwork for Game and Watch Ball whenever I pressed a button. But when I downloaded the alternate they went away. I think I attached the photo properly, but just in case, her is a link to my Twich video where I discovered the glitching. https://www.twitch.tv/clutz450/v/1625559515?sr=a&t=3341s

I didn't know about this forum so I used the contact button on the progettosnaps home page and sent an email. Haven't heard anything back so not sure if you got it.

Also, I was kinda curious as to what makes artwork official versus alternate. Like Ball is the only Game & Watch Game that has Official artwork while all the rest only have Alternate.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Edited by Clutz450 (10/24/22 12:22 AM)

Mr. DoAdministrator
MAME Art Editor
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: California
Send PM

Re: Graphical glitches in Game & Watch: Ball Official Artwork new [Re: Clutz450]
#395022 - 10/24/22 08:20 AM

> I noticed some strange glitches with the official artwork for Game and Watch Ball
> whenever I pressed a button. But when I downloaded the alternate they went away. I
> think I attached the photo properly, but just in case, her is a link to my Twitch
> video where I discovered the glitching.
> https://www.twitch.tv/clutz450/v/1625559515?sr=a&t=3341s
>
> I didn't know about this forum so I used the contact button on the progettosnaps home
> page and sent an email. Haven't heard anything back so not sure if you got it.
>
> Also, I was kinda curious as to what makes artwork official versus alternate. Like
> Ball is the only Game & Watch Game that has Official artwork while all the rest only
> have Alternate.

The last comment... I'm guessing that is because I haven't had time to add it to my site yet? I'm working on that... still gonna be a while... RL work and other things have been getting in the way all year.

For the issue in the pic you posted... I'm guessing an element in the LAY file is referenced incorrectly... not sure exactly what it is, as I'm not getting the error on my end, from the file I have on my site.

RELAX and just have fun. Remember, it's all about the games.

Pages: 1

Frontend Tech + >> progetto-SNAPS
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  AntoPISA 
0 registered and 8 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 250