Frontend Tech + >> HBMAME / ARCADE64 / MESSUI
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Luzie
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/14/08
Send PM

Could you please add keyboard shortcut support for "Select All" / CTRL+A to the File Audit Window?
#394327 - 06/29/22 07:28 PM

Hi,

could you please add keyboard shortcut support for "Select All" / CTRL+A to the File Audit Window? I used it very often and yet have to use the mouse with right-click menu to copy all the resulting text from the window. Thank you!

Edited by Luzie (06/29/22 07:29 PM)

Luzie
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/14/08
Send PM

Re: Could you please add keyboard shortcut support for "Select All" / CTRL+A to the File Audit Window? new [Re: Luzie]
#394506 - 07/26/22 09:58 PM

Or maybe add a button "Copy Audit Result to clipboard" or add a Button to "Save Audit Result" to .TXT-file.

Edited by Luzie (07/26/22 09:59 PM)

RobbbertModerator
Sir
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: A long way from you
Send PM

Re: Could you please add keyboard shortcut support for "Select All" / CTRL+A to the File Audit Window? new [Re: Luzie]
#394655 - 08/09/22 01:52 PM

> Hi,
>
> could you please add keyboard shortcut support for "Select All" / CTRL+A to the File
> Audit Window? I used it very often and yet have to use the mouse with right-click
> menu to copy all the resulting text from the window. Thank you!

This turned out to be a Microsoft intended bug - they said they don't care.
However Ctrl A can be restored by making the text editable, but it means you can modify or delete the text. So that's what I've done but be careful.

Pages: 1

Frontend Tech + >> HBMAME / ARCADE64 / MESSUI
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert 
0 registered and 30 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 336