MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

winbbs
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/04/09
Send PM

would yours mind able to a henceforward MAME emulation of an android systems?(samsung, terminated with-LG phone, etc...)
#390897 - 05/18/21 11:11 AM

I had been encountered mame category as a apple iphone. then, would yours mind able to a henceforward MAME emulation of an android systems? I am convince with these system emulation are uncertain.

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

Re: would yours mind able to a henceforward MAME emulation of an android systems?(samsung, terminated with-LG phone, etc...) new [Re: winbbs]
#390898 - 05/18/21 12:39 PM

> I had been encountered mame category as a apple iphone. then, would yours mind able
> to a henceforward MAME emulation of an android systems? I am convince with these
> system emulation are uncertain.

What

Envisaged0ne
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/29/06
Send PM

Re: would yours mind able to a henceforward MAME emulation of an android systems?(samsung, terminated with-LG phone, etc...) new [Re: winbbs]
#390900 - 05/18/21 11:50 PM

Wow...that gave me a headache just trying to read your post

Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 6GB
32GB DDR4 RAM

BIOS-D
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/07/06
Send PM

#390901 - 05/19/21 12:40 AM

> I had been encountered mame category as a apple iphone. then, would yours mind able
> to a henceforward MAME emulation of an android systems? I am convince with these
> system emulation are uncertain.

Yes. There is an iPhone driver in MAME. It is really preliminar.
예. MAME에는 iPhone 드라이버가 있습니다. 정말 예비입니다.

There are also Android devices in MAME. Too early in development. I do not remember its name.
MAME에는 Android 기기도 있습니다. 개발 초기에. 이름이 기억 나지 않습니다.

MAME does not have other smartphone ROM. MAME developers can not work on them until someone makes ROM for those devices.
MAME에는 다른 스마트 폰 ROM이 없습니다. MAME 개발자는 누군가 해당 장치에 대한 ROM을 만들 때까지 작업 할 수 없습니다.

Thank you Google translate.
Google 번역 감사합니다.

Moochieone
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/25/19
Loc: Virginia
Send PM

Re: would yours mind able to a henceforward MAME emulation of an android systems?(samsung, terminated with-LG phone, etc...) new [Re: BIOS-D]
#390902 - 05/19/21 01:11 AM

Good call on the Korean. There were a couple of other posts that alluded to the OP is translating from Korean.

winbbs
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: would yours mind able to a henceforward MAME emulation of an android systems?(samsung, terminated with-LG phone, etc...) new [Re: BIOS-D]
#390903 - 05/19/21 03:13 AM

my remarks was almost formal, were some mame forum users pleaded trouble to me? I am has why reason for request as 'would you mind...', it means very polite make inquiries on future issue.

winbbs
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: would yours mind able to a henceforward MAME emulation of an android systems?(samsung, terminated with-LG phone, etc...) new [Re: Envisaged0ne]
#390904 - 05/19/21 03:34 AM

and I was why remarkeds on a 'henceforward' wording, it expression means 'from this time on'. so, If yours wish to belong with healthy life as U.S citizens, must encounters some formal words.

Rotwang
Life is too short to be little...
Reged: 03/21/17
Send PM

#390905 - 05/19/21 05:32 AM

> and I was why remarkeds on a 'henceforward' wording, it expression means 'from this
> time on'. so, If yours wish to belong with healthy life as U.S citizens, must
> encounters some formal words.

Are you threatening me?

Edited by Rotwang (05/19/21 05:32 AM)

winbbs
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: would yours mind able to a henceforward MAME emulation of an android systems?(samsung, terminated with-LG phone, etc...) new [Re: Rotwang]
#390906 - 05/19/21 05:49 AM

absolutely Not. he said 'his speech was caused to my headache', I am designates respectfully with on his attitude.

BIOS-D
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/07/06
Send PM

#390912 - 05/19/21 06:10 PM

> my remarks was almost formal, were some mame forum users pleaded trouble to me? I am
> has why reason for request as 'would you mind...', it means very polite make
> inquiries on future issue.

It is not polite to request others about what to do with their free time.
여가 시간에 무엇을해야하는지 다른 사람에게 요청하는 것은 예의가 아닙니다.

If you want it to be done, you would need to contribute to the project yourself.
이 작업을 수행하려면 프로젝트에 직접 기여해야합니다.

Somehow Korean and Portuguese speakers sound very rude even when they try to be polite. It is a problem with the language barrier.
어쩐지 한국어와 포르투갈어를 사용하는 사람들은 예의를 갖추려고해도 매우 무례하게 들립니다. 언어 장벽의 문제입니다.

Bad A Billy
Oop Ack!
Reged: 12/27/07
Loc: Outland
Send PM

All Your Grammar Are Belong To Us! -nt- new [Re: winbbs]
#390914 - 05/20/21 01:13 AM

jk

Well, since you looked..

LOL, had to...moral imperative...

Pessimist: Oh, this can't get any worse!
Optimist: Yes, it can!

winbbs
MAME Fan
Send PM

#390916 - 05/20/21 06:33 AM

Yes. I am fully understandable yours remarks. originally, I have reason for 'would yours mind to discuss on future emulation..' it careful questions are because of these drivers weren't decided MAME emulation project on near future. and according to yours indication, korean citizens are mouthing for have capability by english, but, their citziens still has immature english capability.
and I had decided to supporting on MAME with money, then will take a direct action on its project teams. donation with on mirco-scale a cash as 50 dollar for futher improvement.
so excuse the my expression.

cyberdman
MAME Fan
Reged: 03/04/06
Send PM

Obligatory new [Re: Bad A Billy]
#390918 - 05/20/21 03:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbvYeLxMKN8

cyberdman

Heihachi_73
I am the Table!
Reged: 10/29/03
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

#390920 - 05/21/21 06:59 AM

> my remarks was almost formal, were some mame forum users pleaded trouble to me? I am
> has why reason for request as 'would you mind...', it means very polite make
> inquiries on future issue.

Some people are having trouble reading when the sentences are not quite structured correctly, I don't think they mean to attack you personally. Unfortunately, MAMEWorld gets a lot of "please emulate" requests from less-informed people who just want to play games for free without actually helping to acquire or emulate them, so some people on the forum tend to not be very tolerant to emulation requests.

If more cellphone/smartphone ROMs can be dumped, they can eventually be emulated, but it will take a lot of reverse engineering and documenting every single part inside each model. MAME will most likely have to start with early devices from the 1980s and 1990s before working up from there. There is no guarantee that MAME can even emulate modern smartphones as the hardware is very complex, and a fast ARM-based CPU and 3D-capable graphics chip will cause emulation to be very slow if a recompiler is not used, but as long as the ROMs can be backed up they will never be lost, even if MAME can't emulate them for twenty years.

winbbs
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: would yours mind able to a henceforward MAME emulation of an android systems?(samsung, terminated with-LG phone, etc...) new [Re: Heihachi_73]
#390921 - 05/21/21 08:45 AM

Yes. I was respectful request to a 'would yours mind able to emulation...'for these forum users, it means I wish an in-depth dicussion on a henceforward projects for it. however, it is either because of manic patients whose wanted a scandalous circumstances caused when some MAME projects as not able to complete by near-term.

Edited by winbbs (05/21/21 08:50 AM)

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

Machine translation is not the issue. new [Re: winbbs]
#390925 - 05/23/21 04:42 AM

it is either because of manic patients whose wanted a scandalous
> circumstances caused when some MAME projects as not able to complete by near-term.

Everyone else seems to be laboring to give you the benefit of the doubt here, that this is all some misunderstanding due to Google Translate, but they're being naïve.

Machine translation will more often than not err on the side of a completely incomprehensible translation than introduce unusually emotionally-charged words into a conversation.

When your machine-translated messages contain phrases like "manic patients" and "scandalous circumstances", it's not out of any sort of error on the part of Google Translate or whatever website you are using to try to post your messages. The simple fact is that you are being a jerk, and it's coming through loud and clear no matter how poor the resulting grammar is due to the translation layer.

winbbs
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Machine translation is not the issue. new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#390928 - 05/23/21 11:43 AM Attachment: papago.png 232 KB (0 downloads)

Yes I am not has been adapting into all english grammar with a google itself services, beside I am utilize correction for english grammar by as papago, a translating machine based on weak AI from one of a Korean IT-service giant naver corp.(네이버 주식회사)
If MAME forum users are verifies that function, they will become surprising into these AI power.=

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Envisaged0ne
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/29/06
Send PM

Re: Machine translation is not the issue. new [Re: winbbs]
#390930 - 05/23/21 11:04 PM

Whatever software you're using, it's crap and doesn't translate well at all. No one can understand you and you're coming off as a jerk. Don't bother responding back to me cause I wouldn't understand half the shit you're trying to say. As was previously stated, you've said some insulting things to other users, and that has nothing to do with a bad translator program

Edited by Envisaged0ne (05/23/21 11:10 PM)

Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 6GB
32GB DDR4 RAM

cyberdman
MAME Fan
Reged: 03/04/06
Send PM

Re: Machine translation is not the issue. new [Re: winbbs]
#390931 - 05/23/21 11:13 PM

Thank you for letting me know which company to not invest in. That translation is hot garbage and can be considered "Engrish" at best.

cyberdman

winbbs
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Machine translation is not the issue. new [Re: Envisaged0ne]
#390935 - 05/24/21 04:41 AM Attachment: graaa11.png 233 KB (0 downloads)

my remarks haven't existed seriously syntax error within English grammar. of course, exists some 'grammar error' in the written word by me, but it not able to means incommunicable with other English and American persons. If this blame is self-will speeches by malice came to yours, should recall to they were good faith from me.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
1 registered and 201 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 914