RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Republican terrorists take over the capitol with guns blazing
#389418 - 01/06/21 10:01 PM

They're all going to prison for a long time where they will meet up with their orange savior in a few weeks when his fatass is dragged out of the white house by his fucking hair

Robbbert
Sir
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: A long way from you
Send PM

Re: Republican terrorists take over the capitol with guns blazing new [Re: Smitdogg]
#389425 - 01/07/21 03:17 AM

> They're all going to prison for a long time where they will meet up with their orange
> savior in a few weeks when his fatass is dragged out of the white house by his
> fucking hair

Perhaps...

I said this on June 2..

Quote:

Any other president would have tried to calm the situation. Not trump - he loves confrontation, it excites him. He only cares about one person - himself, and he only cares about one thing - his re-election chances. He will do anything, anything at all, including ruining his country, selling it out, committing treason - to satisfy his aims.

Meanwhile, the leaders of China and Russia must be laughing their asses off.

Prophecy.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Re: Republican terrorists take over the capitol with guns blazing new [Re: Smitdogg]
#389426 - 01/07/21 03:30 AM

--
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214830389

TX attorney general Ken Paxton: saying this was not trump supporters.... it was Antifa....

Attorney General Ken Paxton
-

The TX AG has alternate reality that the Capitol was stormed by leftists.

That pardon that the TX AG was hoping to get for his past suspected criminal financial involvement that was being investigated by SEC officials....wave that presidential pardon opportunity a goodbye. :-)

>They're all going to prison for a long time

Yep. Some of them will...for also toying around with a podium.

--
The Speaker's podium has left the building.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214825228

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ErE4HxJUcAc6bvJ.jpg

note: if image doesn't appear, twitter is trying to scrub images from its media to not be visible, but should be for historical evidence of events regardless good or bad.

-

> where they will meet up with their orange savior in a few weeks when his fatass

Others won't for various reasons....

--
Woman dies after shooting in U.S. Capitol; D.C. National Guard activated after mob breaches building

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142660757

He took the stage about noon to roaring crowds, falsely claiming he had won the election.

Later at the U.S. Capitol, throngs of people pushed past police who were trying to block them from entering the building as lawmakers inside debated counting electoral college votes confirming Biden’s victory. A mob was able to breach security and successfully enter the building, where one person was shot and later died.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/01/06/dc-protests-trump-rally-live-updates/

-

The video [of TN upset gal] has already been scrubbed clean, but maybe archived and
possible prosecution evidence for a later time. I guess she thought was going to barge in and maybe get a hug from her TN Senator Marsha Blackburn.

--
Elizabeth of Knoxville Tennessee earned her macing

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214828128

And she is indignant that her attempt at "revolution" got her face and ass maced
-

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/small-violin.gif

LeBron cares. He is playing his sympathy violin.

> is dragged out of the white house by his fucking hair

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214747065

--
PELOSI: "I plan to pull him out of there by his hair, his little hands and his feet."

“I’m counting down the hours ‘til he’s gone,” Pelosi told her leadership team as they strategized this weekend. “I plan to pull him out of there by his hair, his little hands and his feet.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/21/how-stimulus-bill-got-done-449722
-

The 'little hands' part was amusing.

https://image.cagle.com/220992/750/220992.png

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Re: Republican terrorists take over the capitol with guns blazing new [Re: Robbbert]
#389433 - 01/07/21 04:26 AM

Some US citizens already had hunches he might pull a stunt, but the guesses of what the stunt might consist of; when it would happen; and where. It became clear about a week or two weeks ago of when events may take place.

Those in the IC (intelligence communities) probably had ideas of what events might take place. Thank goodness states such as Maryland and Virginia are not hardcore red states like they used to be and were willing to send in law enforcement. If they were red states run by crazies, the DC police would have had to be defending for themselves.

Also it helped with FBI being run by a GOP person that wanted to run an agency in an honest fashion and not be another corrupt agency willing to assist the jackass. Thanks to Chris Wray (former GOP housemember) trying to prevent FBI from being destroyed and keep FBI in a functioning state of operation.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

#389447 - 01/07/21 07:29 PM

> They're all going to prison for a long time where they will meet up with their orange
> savior in a few weeks when his fatass is dragged out of the white house by his
> fucking hair

There's some talk about the DC police that removed a barricade so protesters could go in.

Edit: From a video I've seen - there were not very many cops holding back a barrier, and they just pushed through.

There's also talk about some of them being Antifa infiltraitors (no pun intended). I don't know, but I think it's possible. See the buffalo-hat guy being at a BLM protest some months back. FB Fact checkers are on the case.

As for the "Guns blazing" the only shot that I know of is from one of the Capitol police/guards that shot the woman that tried to jump through a broken window. She died.

*Cue the gregf violin playing gif*

As nasty as you guys are to Trump and anyone that supports him, I'd be surprised if you all weren't saddened that more, if not all of them weren't shot and killed.

LEVEL-4

JWJr
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/15/04
Send PM

Re: Republican terrorists take over the capitol with guns blazing new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#389456 - 01/08/21 03:32 PM

> There's also talk about some of them being Antifa infiltraitors (no pun intended). I
> don't know, but I think it's possible. See the buffalo-hat guy being at a BLM protest
> some months back.

Really bad example - "buffalo-hat guy" is Jake Angeli, a well-known QAnon supporter.

It's going to be amusing over the next few weeks watching rioters being identified and arrested due to their social media "confessions". Might even be "possible" that a couple go to "prison".

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: Republican terrorists take over the capitol with guns blazing new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#389470 - 01/09/21 03:51 AM

> There's also talk about some of them being Antifa infiltraitors (no pun intended). I
> don't know, but I think it's possible. See the buffalo-hat guy being at a BLM protest
> some months back. FB Fact checkers are on the case.

The “buffalo-hat guy” is a well-known far right nut you calls himself “QAnon Shaman”.

> As for the "Guns blazing" the only shot that I know of is from one of the Capitol
> police/guards that shot the woman that tried to jump through a broken window. She
> died.

Regardless of her politics, she’s an idiot. Trying to break through a barricaded door while an armed security guard is standing on the other side, gun drawn, telling you to stop is completely stupid.

> As nasty as you guys are to Trump and anyone that supports him, I'd be surprised if
> you all weren't saddened that more, if not all of them weren't shot and killed.

The USA is just a source of morbid entertainment at this point. It’s like the Jerry Springer show on a massive scale. It’s a train crash in really slow motion. It’s a complete circus.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#389477 - 01/09/21 07:42 AM

Trump is the worst American in history. He's worse than Hitler, at least Hitler cared about Germans, that's *something*.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#389478 - 01/09/21 08:19 AM

> Trump is the worst American in history. He's worse than Hitler, at least Hitler cared
> about Germans, that's *something*.

Oh right. All those people he had lined up and shot/killed, the interment camps, disappearing people that say negative things about him, the endless wars and foreign occupations, taxation out the butt, draconian laws put into place...

If I've forgotten to mention anything - feel free to add to the list. Or don't. I don't take these ridiculous criticisms of Trump seriously and no hard feelings if you don't take my reply to you seriously.

Stay safe and generally happy in 2021 Smitt.

LEVEL-4

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: Republican terrorists take over the capitol with guns blazing new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#389480 - 01/09/21 08:26 AM

> > There's also talk about some of them being Antifa infiltraitors (no pun intended).
> I
> > don't know, but I think it's possible. See the buffalo-hat guy being at a BLM
> protest
> > some months back. FB Fact checkers are on the case.
>
> The “buffalo-hat guy” is a well-known far right nut you calls himself “QAnon Shaman”.

Well known at this point, after the fact.

>
> > As for the "Guns blazing" the only shot that I know of is from one of the Capitol
> > police/guards that shot the woman that tried to jump through a broken window. She
> > died.
>
> Regardless of her politics, she’s an idiot. Trying to break through a barricaded door
> while an armed security guard is standing on the other side, gun drawn, telling you
> to stop is completely stupid.

What's even more stupid is thinking that these Trump supporters were any threat to anyone there.

>
> > As nasty as you guys are to Trump and anyone that supports him, I'd be surprised if
> > you all weren't saddened that more, if not all of them weren't shot and killed.
>
> The USA is just a source of morbid entertainment at this point. It’s like the Jerry
> Springer show on a massive scale. It’s a train crash in really slow motion. It’s a
> complete circus.

Enjoy your popcorn.

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#389481 - 01/09/21 08:27 AM

> > Trump is the worst American in history. He's worse than Hitler, at least Hitler
> cared
> > about Germans, that's *something*.
>
> Oh right. All those people he had lined up and shot/killed, the interment camps,
> disappearing people that say negative things about him, the endless wars and foreign
> occupations, taxation out the butt, draconian laws put into place...

Those were his daydreams, if you paid attention he pushes things a bit over the republican line then waits to see how far he gets. Most publitards need him to think FOR them for most day to day politics so once they trust him, they turn their brain OFF and let daddy Trump blaze. He gets over the one hump and they are "thank GOD I don't have to think about this shit - daddy Trump take care of it!".

>
> If I've forgotten to mention anything - feel free to add to the list. Or don't. I
> don't take these ridiculous criticisms of Trump seriously and no hard feelings if you
> don't take my reply to you seriously.
>
> Stay safe and generally happy in 2021 Smitt.

I'm not even a Dem but I'd love to pull you away from Trump's sinking ship. For what it's worth I'm willing to give up abortion if it pulls enough right wingers over to end the gop.

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

#389519 - 01/11/21 11:12 AM

> > The “buffalo-hat guy” is a well-known far right nut you calls himself “QAnon Shaman”.
>
> Well known at this point, after the fact.

No, he was well-known beforehand. I don’t even follow the QAnon bullshit and I knew about him. You’re just oblivious.

> > Regardless of her politics, she’s an idiot. Trying to break through a barricaded door
> > while an armed security guard is standing on the other side, gun drawn, telling you
> > to stop is completely stupid.
>
> What's even more stupid is thinking that these Trump supporters were any threat to
> anyone there.

Yeah, a mob chanting “hang Mike Pence” (after Trump accused Pence of betrayal), breaking through barricaded doors, stealing computers, papers, and even lecterns, isn’t a threat to anyone.

Is the average American as dumb as you? I’d better make sure I never fuck an American woman – some of the stupid might rub off.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: Republican terrorists take over the capitol with guns blazing new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#389521 - 01/11/21 11:46 AM

> Yeah, a mob chanting “hang Mike Pence” (after Trump accused Pence of betrayal),
> breaking through barricaded doors, stealing computers, papers, and even lecterns,
> isn’t a threat to anyone.
>
> Is the average American as dumb as you? I’d better make sure I never fuck an American
> woman – some of the stupid might rub off.

Yeah. Protesters were willing to get blood on their hands so they could get their way. And I'm the stupid one?

And there are plenty of American women that despise Trump... If that's the metric you're using in deciding whether you'd fuck 'em or not. Pig.

LEVEL-4

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 13 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 529