MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SpiDoL
MAME Fan
Reged: 06/05/14
Send PM

Yeah, MAMEWorld. Ban me.
#388516 - 11/09/20 07:40 AM

All I had to do was a quick Google search:

"In short, the use of an emulator has been ruled legal by precedent, HLE BIOS files are legal as long as they don't copy the original BIOS file verbatim, and ROMs are legal as long as you own an original copy of the game and do not download it from the Internet."

If what you shitheads said was true, I wouldn't even be able to be play video games anymore, and video games are my life, so fuck that. Plus you keep telling me that I need professional, mental, and/or psychiatric help, so you'd obviously be biased against me.

Yeah, I'm done here. This site's a fucking joke. Ban me. See if I care, fuckers.

Mr. DoAdministrator
MAME Art Editor
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: California
Send PM

Re: Yeah, MAMEWorld. Ban me. new [Re: SpiDoL]
#388517 - 11/09/20 07:59 AM Attachment: asyouwish.jpg 23 KB (0 downloads)

> All I had to do was a quick Google search:

Which is what people told you from the beginning.

> "In short, the use of an emulator has been ruled legal by precedent, HLE BIOS files
> are legal as long as they don't copy the original BIOS file verbatim,
> and ROMs are legal as long as you own an original copy of the game
> and do not download it from the Internet."

Which has also been explained to you.

> If what you shitheads said was true, I wouldn't even be able to be play video games
> anymore, and video games are my life, so fuck that. Plus you keep telling me that I
> need professional, mental, and/or psychiatric help, so you'd obviously be biased
> against me.

You are the one who came here with the moral dilemma of not wanting to download ROMS, for fear of ending up in purgatory or something, and when multiple people gave you the correct answer, but not the one that would make you feel better inside and justified, you just got more and more upset.

Biased, no. Concerned, yes. Over twenty people have told you the same answer. And it still was not good enough for you.

> Yeah, I'm done here. This site's a fucking joke. Ban me. See if I care, fuckers.

As you wish.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

RELAX and just have fun. Remember, it's all about the games.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
1 registered and 196 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 439