Pages: 1

MarlonK
MAME Fan
Reged: 11/03/09
Send PM

Number disaplying in-game
#383291 - 08/13/19 07:29 PM

Hi all.

So on Sexy Parodius, when I start a game, the UI displays the number 2 in a small grey box at the middle-bottom of the screen and I have no idea why (or how to get rid of it).

The closet guess I have is that it relates to save/load state slots but I never use it.

TafoidAdministrator
I keep on testing.. testing.. testing... into the future!
Reged: 04/19/06
Loc: USA
Send PM

Re: Number disaplying in-game new [Re: MarlonK]
#383294 - 08/13/19 09:27 PM

> Hi all.
>
> So on Sexy Parodius, when I start a game, the UI displays the number 2 in a small
> grey box at the middle-bottom of the screen and I have no idea why (or how to get rid
> of it).
>
> The closet guess I have is that it relates to save/load state slots but I never use
> it.

Likely debug popups used to identify possible issues for Developers. Outside of editing the source yourself you'll need to put up with it.

smf
I've been here before
Reged: 01/16/15
Send PM

Re: Number disaplying in-game new [Re: MarlonK]
#383308 - 08/15/19 12:13 AM

> So on Sexy Parodius, when I start a game, the UI displays the number 2 in a small
> grey box at the middle-bottom of the screen and I have no idea why (or how to get rid
> of it).
>
> The closet guess I have is that it relates to save/load state slots but I never use
> it.

I tried and don't get it, without being able to see what you're seeing then I can only suggest deleting the nvram & cfg files for sexyparo and if that still doesn't fix it then get rid of all your .ini files and start configuring it from scratch.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 299 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 368