View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1 | 2 | >>

DarthMarino
MAME Fan
Reged: 05/27/11
Send PM

Re: Game & Watch Updates new [Re: hydef]
#383814 - 09/28/19 04:50 PM

The reflection was a bit of a challenge.

View my gameplay videos:
Light Gun Games with Aimtrak
Trackball Games with X-Arcade Trackball
Star Wars Episode 1 Racer with Dual Throttle Controls

DarthMarino
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Game & Watch Updates new [Re: Haze]
#383817 - 09/28/19 08:12 PM

EDIT- Use version below

View my gameplay videos:

Mr. DoAdministrator
MAME Art Editor
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: California
Send PM

Re: Game & Watch Updates new [Re: DarthMarino]
#383820 - 09/28/19 10:14 PM

> I've finished version 1 of the Mario's Bombs Away. This includes 3 views, a
> reflection option for all 3, 4 animated buttons and an animated d-pad. This is
> attached.
>
> The reflection was a bit of a challenge. The main issue was trying to hide the art
> that wasn't lit. You would always see a little of the unlit portions. Maybe there is
> a winning formula, but I couldn't figure it out. Instead the reflection is actually
> just white but you don't really notice unless you are looking closely.
>
> One odd thing is that in the cropped views the upper screen remains as you can see in
> this picture:

The actual function of cropped view is "Crop to Screen." It crops down to whatever screen elements are in the view. Since you are using a screen element at the top as the reflection, it stops right there. If you were to Crop to Screen in a view that doesn't have the reflection, you would get the result I think you were expecting.

BTW... these look amazing!!! Sorry for not getting the site updated yet. Worst case scenario... I'm on vacation mid-October for a week; there will for sure be a site update that week.

RELAX and just have fun. Remember, it's all about the games.

hydef
Reged: 04/10/16
Send PM

Re: Game & Watch Updates new [Re: Mr. Do]
#383821 - 09/29/19 02:06 AM

Good work, man. Nice and clean and you even animated it. The only major problem is the credits ) Your name's not in them and the backdrop scan in dkjrp was by Henrik.

MAME Artwork / Artwork Previews

DarthMarino
MAME Fan
Send PM

#383822 - 09/29/19 03:49 AM

> > I've finished version 1 of the Mario's Bombs Away. This includes 3 views, a
> > reflection option for all 3, 4 animated buttons and an animated d-pad. This is
> > attached.
> >
> > The reflection was a bit of a challenge. The main issue was trying to hide the art
> > that wasn't lit. You would always see a little of the unlit portions. Maybe there
> is
> > a winning formula, but I couldn't figure it out. Instead the reflection is actually
> > just white but you don't really notice unless you are looking closely.
> >
> > One odd thing is that in the cropped views the upper screen remains as you can see
> in
> > this picture:
>
>
> The actual function of cropped view is "Crop to Screen." It crops down to whatever
> screen elements are in the view. Since you are using a screen element at the top as
> the reflection, it stops right there. If you were to Crop to Screen in a view that
> doesn't have the reflection, you would get the result I think you were expecting.
>
> BTW... these look amazing!!! Sorry for not getting the site updated yet. Worst case
> scenario... I'm on vacation mid-October for a week; there will for sure be a site
> update that week.

Thanks.

Yeah, I understand why it's doing it. I wasn't expecting it when I first switched to it and then it dawned on me. I do like the extra screen on the top but this is one downside if people want to use that cropped view. I suppose I could make extra views but it's probably overkill.

No rush on the update. It will just allow more time to make any improvements.

View my gameplay videos:

DarthMarino
MAME Fan
Send PM

#383824 - 09/29/19 04:05 AM

> Good work, man. Nice and clean and you even animated it. The only major problem is
> the credits ) Your name's not in them and the backdrop scan in dkjrp was by Henrik.

Thanks. Yeah, I didn't even think about the credits. I think in this case I started with the Mario's Bombs Away layout file so any information from DKJrP wasn't copied over. My code is generally pretty unorganized when I do stuff like this or Visual Pinball.

View my gameplay videos:

DarthMarino
MAME Fan
Send PM

#383827 - 09/29/19 03:28 PM

I've done some retouching and finished the rest of the games.

View my gameplay videos:

hydef
Send PM

#383840 - 09/30/19 02:48 PM

Pretty nice work. I haven't looked at the code, really. Don't worry :-) It's pointless me looking at anything like that. They work well and the little shadow on the background only view sets it off.

It's also good that you animated the d-pad and switches. I was playing around with distorting them a few times, but they never came out right. So I thought I'd hold out for a real d-pad. Might get a cheap game sometime and just to take some photos.

Cheers again.

I uploaded Spitball Sparky. Didn't quite come out as I liked. The overlay is problematic. Might be my code or something. And doesn't have animated buttons.

MAME Artwork / Artwork Previews

DarthMarino
MAME Fan
Send PM

#383841 - 09/30/19 04:33 PM

Yeah, I noticed the shift on the background only view but I just left it as it was.

hydef
Send PM

#383842 - 09/30/19 05:29 PM

Oh, I meant the shadow made it look good and better. The alignment did shift but that's ok.

It's probably makes more sense to just let Mr. Do have them because they're your creations.

And I'm fine about the animations. It doesn't bother me much. Just thinking what else could be done..

There's always a stack of VFD that need artwork.. Big challenge.

ICEknight
MAME Fan
Reged: 07/06/15
Send PM

#383848 - 10/01/19 07:28 AM

Wow, those are looking really good! Nice work!

> There's also some kinda reflection going on, you can see it at least twice, above and below
>

Maybe it's just the camera's fault?

EDIT: Hmm maybe not:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ycdY01NWPM

If you're implementing that, it would be nice to have a "No reflections" version akin to the "No shadows" view in the LCD games.

Edited by ICEknight (10/01/19 07:36 AM)

DarthMarino
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Game & Watch Updates new [Re: ICEknight]
#383850 - 10/01/19 12:29 PM

>
> If you're implementing that, it would be nice to have a "No reflections" version akin
> to the "No shadows" view in the LCD games.

Thanks. The final versions (for now) of DKJ and Bombs Away can be downloaded a few posts up. They have the normal look and then a reflection option for all three views. The reflection version on the first two views doesn't do much but maybe on a high res monitor it will look better. Can't hurt to have it though.

hydef
Send PM

#383878 - 10/04/19 05:39 PM

Added Lion and updated all of the silver and gold artworks again.

DM, Hope you don't mind but I fiddled with your art again and tried to get the backdrops to match mine more since I changed a few things including the way things work. Added shadows to yours and the Fire ColorBG is back to having the black building, think it looks better like that and makes more sense.

DarthMarino
MAME Fan
Send PM

#383883 - 10/04/19 11:56 PM

That's fine.

hydef
Send PM

#383899 - 10/06/19 07:56 PM

Update: I know no one asked for it but I wanted to redo all of the G&W Wide Screen and New Wide Screen backgrounds and have uploaded those now. This will be the last time make any major changes to this particular set. Did them from scratch and tried to make them the best I could although I never cared much for the non-shadowed flat backgrounds, they're only there because people asked for them so they might look a little crap. Also made and kept the black border as part of the background this time instead of cropping it. You'll notice this on the background only views.

Other little changes are that the LCD is darker now, I used to dull that in the past and added some light dust and scratches, but it's quite faint. Anyway, dunno if anyone will really notice any of the changes at a glance, I do because I look at them a lot and noticed some were bad in places.

AntoPISA
MAME Snapper
Reged: 09/15/08
Loc: Pisa, Italy
Send PM

#383903 - 10/07/19 11:00 AM

In your folder on GDrive there is still the "gnw_climbcs" package which is no longer present in MAME, renamed to "gnw_climber" in version 0.214.

hydef
Send PM

Re: Game & Watch Updates new [Re: AntoPISA]
#383904 - 10/07/19 02:55 PM

> In your folder on GDrive there is still the "gnw_climbcs" package which is no longer
> present in MAME, renamed to "gnw_climber" in version 0.214.

Well spotted, I just forgot to remove it.

I remade Mario's Cement Factory once more, the background was a bit worse for wear.

hydef
Send PM

#383907 - 10/08/19 12:57 AM

The Mickey Mouse LCD was finally properly traced, thanks to Henrik :-) I updated the artwork

hydef
Send PM

#383932 - 10/12/19 03:50 PM

Manhole (Gold) artwork has been uploaded

hydef
Send PM

#383948 - 10/15/19 02:01 AM

Finished redoing all of the multi screen backgrounds. I think they're worth getting. Also added all of that new cache code. And added the new SMB Crystal Screen artwork

mwtarub
MAME Fan
Reged: 03/11/18
Send PM

#383952 - 10/15/19 08:50 PM

Many thanks for your great artwork, hydef.

Some minor things I noticed:
Popeye (Wide Screen) is missing Popeye's picture on the left and the copyright text on the bottom. Both were present in previous versions of the artwork.
Mario Bros (Multi Screen) the upper part of the LCD segments looks more faded than the lower one.

Are you considering to animate the missing animated buttons?
And also, are you considering to "vectorize" the back cases of the G&W games? Some (like the Multi Screen) have a nice artwork on it.

hydef
Send PM

Re: Game & Watch Updates new [Re: mwtarub]
#383954 - 10/16/19 02:12 AM

Thank you! I make daft mistakes all of the time and sometimes miss very obvious ones. I actually had deleted those decals and didn't even notice they were gone. Reupped.

I can't see the fading with Mario Bros, please show me if you can. If there's fading, it's usually because of a gradient I use to simulate a bit of glare but it's now on the bottom of those screens, though it used to be on the top. I did just notice a glaring error with the alignment on one of the views, though so that is fixed, too.

The Crystal Screen games have a gradient on the top and bottom which I forgot to add in my previews. Or maybe it shouldn't have that gradient anyway, I wonder. I'll tone it right down.

I would like to add all of the missing animations, yes, but I need the real games to properly do it. If I ever find a cheap game with clean switches and d-pad on ebay and have the money to buy it, that might happen. For the meantime I've mostly added what I can because buttons are much easier to draw.

There's some nice art on those cases, yes, but I have nowhere to currently put it. I could have made bezels with art decorated around them but didn't want to go that route.

Haze
Reged: 09/23/03
Send PM

#383956 - 10/16/19 11:57 AM

> There's some nice art on those cases, yes, but I have nowhere to currently put it. I
> could have made bezels with art decorated around them but didn't want to go that
> route.

A presentation view, of all the different angles, with front view in the center would actually be pretty neat

Code:

top view

left side front right side

bottom view

back view

more long term, it would be nice to see MAME get proper 3d model support.

hydef
Send PM

#383957 - 10/16/19 02:23 PM

Ah, I see, just making it as a view. I suppose this is doable. The top view, anyway. I was thinking of an option to view other artwork, like instructions, boxes or backing cards.

Mr. DoAdministrator
MAME Art Editor
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: California
Send PM

#383959 - 10/16/19 04:58 PM

> Ah, I see, just making it as a view. I suppose this is doable. The top view, anyway.
> I was thinking of an option to view other artwork, like instructions, boxes or
> backing cards.

Look at Donkey Kong, DKII, or Mario Bros. that is currently on my site... those have views for instructions.

mwtarub
MAME Fan
Send PM

#383960 - 10/16/19 10:44 PM

> I can't see the fading with Mario Bros, please show me if you can. If there's fading,
> it's usually because of a gradient I use to simulate a bit of glare but it's now on
> the bottom of those screens, though it used to be on the top. I did just notice a
> glaring error with the alignment on one of the views, though so that is fixed, too.

You're right. I saw a previous version of the game's artwork that had it, but I have checked the lastest version and it's not visible. However, I rather prefer a clean look, without glare, dust or scratches. But it's only my personal opinion.

Given that all G&W games seem to be emulated in MAME, it would be nice to have also the boxes or instructions. Archive.org has some scans of the boxes and units. It also has the instructions, but this is a compilation of the low quality scans from intheattic.co.uk. MAME doesn't have a proper option to read the instructions page by page and I don't know if it's possible to implement it, but if possible, I could provide some scans, but I will need help to clean and retouch them.

hydef
Send PM

#383961 - 10/16/19 11:09 PM

Yes, I can't please everyone : ) But you can sorta null those glare and dust through different methods. Either going in the lay files and removing them (which might take a long time), or dropping in some blank files.

There's also https://www.nintandbox.net/index.php/en/ for manuals and boxes and people retouch things there. I don't really know what to do about that side because as you just said, if they're all on the same page, it's not easy to read. But I can totally live without having any of this, though I'm working on case tops for the multi screen games

anoid
Lurker
Reged: 12/05/03
Send PM

#383962 - 10/17/19 12:17 AM

Hydef,

FYI - I noticed a 1 pixel line down the right hand side of the screen on Game & Watch: Donkey Kong Jr. (new wide screen). I just redownloaded and tested from your Google Drive.

Continued thanks for your excellent work,

A-Noid

hydef
Send PM

Re: Game & Watch Updates new [Re: anoid]
#383963 - 10/17/19 01:05 AM

Yes, I don't know exactly how to fix this but I'll look into it again sometime. Needs a different method of blending/arrangement of layers.. Also happens with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and maybe something else. Cheers.

Edit: If anyone wants to find a fix for those, please do. And any way to better the Spitball Sparky screen. The colours aren't too good. I couldn't find the right way to have both a dulled background and vibrant LCD at the same time

DarthMarino
MAME Fan
Send PM

#383965 - 10/17/19 12:54 PM

The simplest fix would be to make a layer in front of the screen with only a sliver of the background to cover up the line.

hydef
Send PM

#383966 - 10/17/19 04:13 PM

Updated Spitball Sparky with some better colours (hopefully) and added some case artwork views to Donkey Kong, Oil Panic and Mickey and Donald and edit: Green House

mwtarub
MAME Fan
Send PM

#383990 - 10/20/19 03:13 PM

Nice to hear about the back artwork.

Here you have some scans: https://archive.org/download/greenhouse3_201909
Also I can scan a few more if needed.

hydef
Send PM

#383991 - 10/20/19 03:44 PM

Thanks, already have them from other links (Sean, Ryan and Henrik). Maybe they're useful to someone else. I haven't done any more case tops yet, just taking a break.

mwtarub
MAME Fan
Send PM

#384174 - 11/04/19 06:08 PM

Artwork tested in MAME 0.215. I have noticed:

-Missing artwork file in Donkey Kong Jr (Table Top) and Mario's Bombs Away (Panorama). Both were present in previous versions of your artwork.
-Balloon Fight (New wide screen) has an option to switch to the Mountains background, which should be only available for Crystal Screen version.
-Fire Attack "Unit only" is missing background. Only has unit and LCD segments. "Unit only (no shadows)" does has the background layer.

Besides that, does anyone know why I can't load previous Game & Watch save states from MAME 0.212 in 0.215?
I get this message: "Error: Unable to load state due to an invalid header. Make sure the save state is correct for this machine."

Can MAME use save states from previous versions?

By the way, around 75% (46 of 60-61) of Game & Watch games are now emulated in MAME (not counting revisions for Helmet and Judge).

Many thanks to algestam, Mr. Do, hydef, donators and everyone involved!

hydef
Send PM

#384175 - 11/04/19 09:51 PM

Hi!

Quote:

-Missing artwork file in Donkey Kong Jr (Table Top) and Mario's Bombs Away (Panorama). Both were present in previous versions of your artwork.

Oh, the artwork wasn't in the drive.. I have no plans to bring back the tabletop unit views, though.

Quote:

-Balloon Fight (New wide screen) has an option to switch to the Mountains background, which should be only available for Crystal Screen version.

This is only because it's a clone of the Crystal Screen and it automatically shares those views. I can't do anything about it. Same with Egg/Mickey Mouse and other clones.

Quote:

-Fire Attack "Unit only" is missing background. Only has unit and LCD segments. "Unit only (no shadows)" does has the background layer.

Didn't notice, good catch.. There was a mistake in the LCD shadow which made that layer 0.9 instead of 0.09 opacity and therefore hid the background.

Haze
Send PM

#384177 - 11/05/19 01:17 AM

> Besides that, does anyone know why I can't load previous Game & Watch save states
> from MAME 0.212 in 0.215?
> I get this message: "Error: Unable to load state due to an invalid header. Make sure
> the save state is correct for this machine."
>
> Can MAME use save states from previous versions?
>

if the emulation changes (different things saved, restructuring of device hiearachy etc.) then states no longer load (as MAME doesn't know how to load them - things don't line up anymore)

this happens rather often in MAME because it's a project that undergoes a huge amount of development.

hydef
Send PM

#384179 - 11/05/19 03:27 AM

Uploaded Mario The Juggler

mwtarub
MAME Fan
Send PM

#384185 - 11/05/19 05:30 PM

Thanks for the changes and for your artwork, hydef.

Haze: So, is there any way to save hi-scores in Game & Watch games? I used save states for this purpose.
By the way, thanks for your G&W videos on YouTube.

Haze
Send PM

#384187 - 11/05/19 09:24 PM

> Thanks for the changes and for your artwork, hydef.
>
> Haze: So, is there any way to save hi-scores in Game & Watch games? I used save
> states for this purpose.
> By the way, thanks for your G&W videos on YouTube.

might be possible to go the hacky hiscore.dat way, or a custom lua script like the ones people have been using to insert the current time.

hydef
Send PM

#384275 - 11/15/19 05:36 AM

I've finally done and uploaded the Mario's Bombs Away, Donkey Kong Jr. and Donkey Kong Circus units

hydef
Send PM

#384331 - 11/22/19 10:45 PM

Uploaded Mickey Mouse Panorama.

DarthMarino
MAME Fan
Send PM

#385538 - 03/16/20 01:15 AM

It's worth nothing that I have been doing artwork for the recent games. This can all but downloaded from my Google Drive:

Game & Watch Artwork

John IV
IV/Play, MAME, MAMEUI
Reged: 09/22/03
Loc: Washington, USA
Send PM

#385541 - 03/16/20 09:37 AM

Are there views with unit only black backgrounds like Hydefs? I didn't see one on your Mario Cement when I last checked. Thanks -

DarthMarino
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Game & Watch Updates new [Re: John IV]
#385542 - 03/16/20 12:41 PM

> Are there views with unit only black backgrounds like Hydefs? I didn't see one on
> your Mario Cement when I last checked. Thanks -

I can look into adding them when I have time.

DarthMarino
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Game & Watch Updates new [Re: John IV]
#385548 - 03/17/20 01:42 AM

> Are there views with unit only black backgrounds like Hydefs? I didn't see one on
> your Mario Cement when I last checked. Thanks -

I've added the Unit Only view to the three current Table Tops.

John IV
IV/Play, MAME, MAMEUI
Reged: 09/22/03
Loc: Washington, USA
Send PM

#385556 - 03/17/20 09:26 PM

Thanks!

ArcadeShadow
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/02/06
Send PM

#385624 - 03/23/20 10:50 AM Attachment: error.jpg 278 KB (0 downloads)

When I try to take a snapshot (F12) with the GnW Mario's Cement Factory (Table Top) artwork, I get an memory error

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Robbbert
Sir
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: A long way from you
Send PM

Re: Game & Watch Updates new [Re: ArcadeShadow]
#385625 - 03/23/20 11:24 AM

>

ArcadeShadow
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Game & Watch Updates new [Re: Robbbert]
#385626 - 03/23/20 02:49 PM Attachment: error.jpg 41 KB (0 downloads)

Even using the "Unit and Backdrop" from the DarthMarino's artwork?
Using MameUI I've got this error

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Edited by ArcadeShadow (03/23/20 03:54 PM)

DarthMarino
MAME Fan
Send PM

#385627 - 03/23/20 03:18 PM

> When I try to take a snapshot (F12) with the GnW Mario's Cement Factory (Table Top)
> artwork, I get an memory error

Yeah, it was doing the same thing here. I changed the initial "bounds" numbers and it seems to have fixed it on my end (not quite sure why). Download the current one and let me know if it fixes it for you.

Game & Watch Artwork

ArcadeShadow
MAME Fan
Send PM

#385628 - 03/23/20 04:44 PM Attachment: error.jpg 41 KB (0 downloads)

> Yeah, it was doing the same thing here. I changed the initial "bounds" numbers and it
> seems to have fixed it on my end (not quite sure why). Download the current one and
> let me know if it fixes it for you.
>
> Game & Watch Artwork

I have this error

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

DarthMarino
MAME Fan
Send PM

#385629 - 03/23/20 04:54 PM

Sorry, I'm not sure what would cause this. I'm using a standard MAME build.

ArcadeShadow
MAME Fan
Send PM

#385630 - 03/23/20 07:24 PM

> Sorry, I'm not sure what would cause this. I'm using a standard MAME build.

I'm also using MAME 0.219 official binary build.
Running this command at prompt:
mame64 gnw_mariocmt

I get this error:
"Caught unhandled St9bad_alloc exception: std::bad_alloc"

I don't know what this could be.

DarthMarino
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Game & Watch Updates new [Re: delta7890]
#385722 - 03/31/20 09:35 PM

> I'm not sure how possible this is, but I recall finding out recently that Fire ended
> up shipping with a layout opposite of what was originally intended (the building was
> to be on the right side of the screen instead of left).
>
> It would be cool to have a mirrored version of Fire available, to play the game as it
> was intended to be released.

I finally "recreated" this version. I had to flip the score so the SVG was modified. As a result, you get an error when starting MAME. MAMEUI lets you proceed anyway and it fully works in there. There is a "Fire-Reversed" folder in my artwork folder with the art, SVG and instructions.

Game & Watch Artwork

ICEknight
MAME Fan
Reged: 07/06/15
Send PM

Re: Only works with unevenstretch? new [Re: DarthMarino]
#387710 - 09/01/20 06:29 PM

Not sure if it's due to changes in the latest MAME versions, but I've just noticed that the artworks for games like Donkey Kong 3 only seem to display properly when unevenstretch is on, and will deform or be off-center if it's off or unevenstretchx/unevenstretchy are being used in its place (or when the view is set to "Cropped").

Also, for some reason, the "no shadow" views won't render properly when some screen effects such as crt-geom are active (not that it's a big deal).

DarthMarino
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Only works with unevenstretch? new [Re: ICEknight]
#387712 - 09/01/20 10:49 PM

Sorry, I'm not familiar with those options and have never experienced any issues like that. The various videos on youtube display correctly as well. DK3 was based on the older Boxing art and I don't believe I changed anything would effect it that much.

te_lanus
MESS Fan
Reged: 03/07/10
Loc: Knosses
Send PM

Re: Only works with unevenstretch? new [Re: DarthMarino]
#388216 - 10/18/20 08:44 AM

not sure If I'm doing something wrong, or because the changes in the artwork framework but the current artwork won't display for me.

screenshot of my problem:

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

Re: Only works with unevenstretch? new [Re: te_lanus]
#388219 - 10/18/20 10:10 AM

> not sure If I'm doing something wrong, or because the changes in the artwork
> framework but the current artwork won't display for me.

Make sure you’re building from latest source – you could have been affected by this bug if you’re using a build more than five days old.

te_lanus
MESS Fan
Reged: 03/07/10
Loc: Knosses
Send PM

Re: Only works with unevenstretch? new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#388229 - 10/19/20 12:20 AM

> > not sure If I'm doing something wrong, or because the changes in the artwork
> > framework but the current artwork won't display for me.
>
> Make sure you’re building from latest source – you could have been affected by this
> bug if you’re using a build more than five days old.

Might be, think my last build is from early last week. Will do a rebuild tonight

Fly67
MAME Fan
Reged: 04/19/21
Send PM

#397208 - 10/12/23 07:36 PM Attachment: afbeelding_2023-10-12_193958155.png 0 KB (15 downloads)

Thx for the G&W color backdrops.
I used them in my html simmulations,
hope you don't mind.
Also used pieces of them to create my
own backdrop for my fan made G&W silver
Covid 19.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

DarthMarino
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: Game & Watch Updates new [Re: Fly67]
#397209 - 10/12/23 11:17 PM

I don't mind at all. I did some touch-ups on Vermin a few months ago and a second, more original Fire silver that I much prefer so I would recommend the latest ones if you aren't using them.

Pages: 1 | 2 | >>

MAMEWorld >> MAME Artwork: Official
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Mr. Do 
0 registered and 171 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 11212