MAMEWorld >> News
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

anoid
Lurker
Reged: 12/05/03
Send PM

Haze: More Toons
#381557 - 03/15/19 09:34 PM

Haze has posted some music goodness:

More Toons

Anyone know a good piano keyboard controller to hook up to Bliss-Box?

A-Noid

Haze
Reged: 09/23/03
Send PM

Re: Haze: More Toons new [Re: anoid]
#381559 - 03/16/19 12:06 AM

> Haze has posted some music goodness:
>
> More Toons
>
> Anyone know a good piano keyboard controller to hook up to Bliss-Box?
>
> A-Noid

yeah if there's a decent keyboard that sends button presses (not MIDI) to a PC then it would probably be a lot easier to use this.

would be nice to see a video recorded by somebody with the ability / hardware to actually do a good job of playing the songs, otherwise I'm going to have to hope somebody writes a lua script that can demo them.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Re: Haze: More Toons new [Re: Haze]
#381561 - 03/16/19 08:09 AM

>yeah if there's a decent keyboard that sends button presses (not MIDI) to a PC then it would probably be a lot easier to use this.

You emulated this just in time before all the keyboards get the 'autopsied' treatment with screwdrivers.

*imitates comedian Jeff Dunham's voice of one of his show puppets*

https://youtu.be/1J3aT-wKtDE?t=563 "I keeeel you [talks to Mattel keyboard] with a screwdriver!"

Destruction of the Fisher Price "I Can Play" keyboard and review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J3aT-wKtDE

Ooooh....one of the more scathing comments in the replies.....ouch.

-
>AZREDFERN 11 months ago
>The thing is child proof AND man-child proof!
-

ot: Granted it is meant to be more of a light fun learning experience rather than being a serious, useful instrumental teaching tool for 4 to 6 year old age range, it would seem to turn off kids and not interest them in learning to read music or learning to play an instrument. To me, it is better for parents to wait until a child is around between ten to twelve years of age in case they are ever interested in wanting to learn to play a specific musical instrument.

I started with an acoustic guitar almost at age ten and it frustrated me at that age. It wasn't until I was 11.5 years of age before interested in learning to play drums and stayed with drums since.

Edited by gregf (03/16/19 08:43 AM)

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> News
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  John IV, Robbbert, Tafoid 
1 registered and 320 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 818