RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Disliking shoveling over money to shithole land thieving Israel doesn't make you anti-Semitic
#381416 - 03/07/19 10:46 PM

Jesus fucking Christ. Yeah I hate Jerry Seinfeld now and Larry David and everyone I've ever known who is Jewish since I don't agree with Israel and Beebee Nettin-fuckyoo. What a fucking joke. "Anti-Semitic!". Yeah right.

Our president is the biggest troll on the internet. Trolls are supposed to be beaten to dust, not nominated president. You fucking retard voters, so goddamn stupid.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Re: Disliking shoveling over money to shithole land thieving Israel doesn't make you anti-Semitic new [Re: Smitdogg]
#381426 - 03/08/19 02:28 PM

>since I don't agree with Israel and Beebee Nettin-fuckyoo.

He is their version of US's 'hamberder' with the difference of having some intellect.
He now gets to face Israel criminal indictments brought against him by Israeli justice department.

>Jerry Seinfeld now and Larry David

I would like to believe they are smart enough and can spot the phony "GOP" manufactured outrage / dirty tricks techniques that have been used over past four decades, but even Joan Rivers was probably fooled by the 'manufactured outrage' tactic. Fortunately others such as Carl Reiner and Rob Reiner and maybe Mel Brooks can see through that stuff.

GOP dirty tricks players such as Roy Cohn, Lee Atwater, Roger Stone, and Karl Rove knew how to manufacture the outrage in case a politician questioned AIPAC (American Israel PAC) motives and politician was then painted as an Anti-Semite even though politician was only questioning AIPAC itself.

If one goes back to about nearly ten years earlier, former Virginia GOP house member Eric Kantor was an up and coming House GOP member. Around 2011 or maybe 2012, GOP Eric Kantor

was quoted ...I don't recall if it was in news print or tv with a stupid statement of:

"....sometimes if a vote has to pit USA interest versus Israel's interest, Israel will only get my vote since Israel is more important than USA."

Even though Eric Kantor was a GOP house member (and Jewish), that still enraged Tea Party activists including the crazy former Alaskan governor Sarah Palin and other fundamentalist Christians to verbally attack and maybe physically threaten Eric Kantor. I recall seeing one of the old Youtube clips (probably now gone) in which Virginia residents at some campaign event looked almost ready to beat up Eric Kantor in which he wisely chose to exit because the crowd in the video clip were surrounding Kantor. Kantor was primaried from his district with a crazy neo Nazi politician iirc and then that neo-Nazi candidate lost the election to a sane Democratic house member a couple years later.

Whatever remains of GOP these days is neo Nazi with some being Russian 'assets' willing to sell out to Russian oligarchs for extra money. GOP these days is not Jewish friendly and they know it too. For the fundamentalist GOP members (VP Pence as an example), Israel is a Biblical step stool to be used to bring fundamentalist Christianity across the globe.

>Our president is the biggest troll on the internet. Trolls are supposed to be beaten to
>dust, not nominated president.

Props to Pelosi. She knew what the House GOP members were up to with the 'manufacture outrage' when the GOP said some of the Democrats must be punished for their statements about AIPAC etc. A bill was drafted to include House members agreeing not to say Anti-Semite and Anti-Muslim comments as House members.

Pelosi knew GOP House members would object to that bill. It didn't have any restrictions other than it would be House members refrain from saying or doing racist actions. That was it. No gun restrictions or some crazy thing that GOP don't like. When it came time to voting, several GOP members voted against the bill and it exposed several of GOP members true identity.

Several House GOP members are racist and only working for the 1% including Russian oligarchs.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 60 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 270