RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Renegade
Got No Where Else to Go
Reged: 10/01/03
Send PM

seriously Bernie the bitch is running again ??
#381183 - 02/21/19 12:45 AM

What a freaking joke!

I thought he was an interesting candidate last time and he had me intrigued until it came out that it was clinton and the dnc that was running the attacks against him not trump like hillary keep pushing.

And what did he do ? Bent over and kissed hillarys ass like a 2 bit hooked looking for a fix and the dnc too!

He wouldn't stand up against Hillary or the dnc for rail roading his presidential campaign and we are supposed to believe he has what it takes to be president?

Yeah what ever, you wouldn't stand up against your own party when they railroaded you so yeah I'll believe you'll have the balls to stand up as president.

Only here to annoy...

JWJr
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/15/04
Send PM

I wish _all_ the 70-somethings would frickin' retire already [nt] new [Re: Renegade]
#381187 - 02/21/19 07:40 AM

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: seriously Bernie the bitch is running again ?? new [Re: Renegade]
#381210 - 02/22/19 11:06 PM

Even with that let down he's still the least flawed person running, possible exception being Andrew Yang. Still a long way from the primaries though. I've always said Bernie's biggest flaw is that he pushes the weight onto people, always with the "it's up to you not me" type talk at rallies which frankly isn't what a lot of people want to hear right now or in 2016, they want a daddy Trump strongman bossing people around while they cower in the corner and saying "I alone can fix your life" even when it's all bullshit, it's what they want to hear.

URherenow
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Japan
Send PM

I disagree new [Re: JWJr]
#381427 - 03/08/19 03:47 PM

They way this country is going, that would result in the likes of AOC being elected

Just broke my personal record for number of consecutive days without dying!

JWJr
MAME Fan
Send PM

The difference between AOC and Bernie & Hillary? AOC won. [nt] new [Re: URherenow]
#381431 - 03/08/19 09:32 PM

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: The difference between AOC and Bernie & Hillary? AOC won. [nt] new [Re: JWJr]
#381444 - 03/09/19 06:10 PM

AOC wasn't cheated, though they considered trying

URherenow
Loc: Japan
Send PM

Re: The difference between AOC and Bernie & Hillary? AOC won. [nt] new [Re: Smitdogg]
#381450 - 03/10/19 02:07 AM

Holy, crap! I honestly didn't even know her age until now. She's not even old enough to actually run for POTUS. Does that not scare any of you that she is in congress? This is an emulation forum (read:gaming site), and this woman in power is younger than the majority of users here!

Just broke my personal record for number of consecutive days without dying!

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: The difference between AOC and Bernie & Hillary? AOC won. [nt] new [Re: URherenow]
#381451 - 03/10/19 02:10 AM

I don't really think everyone in their 20s are stupid.

JWJr
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: The difference between AOC and Bernie & Hillary? AOC won. [nt] new [Re: URherenow]
#381460 - 03/10/19 06:33 AM

> Holy, crap! I honestly didn't even know her age until now. She's not even old enough
> to actually run for POTUS.

That's what makes the GOP (over-)reaction to her so hilarious.

> Does that not scare any of you that she is in congress?

She's already doing more (better) than most of her compatriots. Oh, she'll make some (more) rookie mistakes, but she's got a good head on her shoulders and a determination to make a difference that the rest of Congress could use a little more of.

Her examination of Cohen was a thing of absolute beauty - five minutes of succinct questions, and follow-ups that named names.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Re: The difference between AOC and Bernie & Hillary? AOC won. [nt] new [Re: Smitdogg]
#381461 - 03/10/19 06:40 AM

>I don't really think everyone in their 20s are stupid.

I couldn't find specific post, but it provided some info with AOC's educational background in the science field. Some of her past scientific presentations placed pretty well in some science projects at some public events.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: The difference between AOC and Bernie & Hillary? AOC won. [nt] new [Re: JWJr]
#381462 - 03/10/19 06:43 AM

>Her examination of Cohen was a thing of absolute beauty - five minutes of succinct
>questions, and follow-ups that named names.

From watching the video clip excerpts, I'd swear as if she had a discussion with Al Franken in what questions to ask even she probably didn't need to. Her 5 minutes alloted time and she did better than some of the other colleagues when asking questions.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

#381463 - 03/10/19 07:03 AM

>AOC wasn't cheated,

If anything, the former Democratic house member Joe Crowley in that district took her for granted and didn't appear for any debates between the two iirc.

From what I read, Joe Crowley did a decent job representing the district over the many years. If he didn't take AOC for granted and did a few debates, he probably would still be representing the district.

>though they considered trying

What did help, assuming what the US DoD had proclaimed a couple weeks earlier is true and not some manufactured announcement, was the US 'cyber command' unit security staff had blocked Russia hacking operations from interfering with 2018 mid term elections when the US unit put a cyber blockade around from some of the suspected Russian computer operatives that were working for Putin and the Russian oligarchs that were possible attempting to interfere with 2018 elections.

That part is still secondary to the actual 2018 political voting oddities that took place with voting machines hidden in storage rather than being used in voting (see Georgia) and in Florida .....the same incompetence on display once again with voters ballot design being confusing in one of the voting districts in Florida which confused voters. Also to add is the ongoing gerrymandering practices, and too few voting machines placed in larger districts with the surplus voting machines intentionally turning up in small red district areas. The usual any way possible to cheat eligible voters from being able to vote.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 47 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 371