MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

PatmanQC
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/18/19
Send PM

Is it okay to post my retro history of gaming documentary channel?
#380692 - 01/18/19 02:58 AM

I've been a longtime fan of Mame since the mid-1990. But I just discovered this forum. I used to get all my builds from Dave's classic gaming which shows how far back into the scene I go. LOL

I am a quad amputee gamer, lost my hands and feet back in 2015 due to complications from pneumonia but never lost my passion for gaming.

I figured out a way to both go bowling once a week and also play video games. I started my history of retro gaming documentary channel about six months ago. So far I have done documentaries on final fight, Mario brothers, dragons lair, Chase HQ, bad dudes, rampage, Star Wars arcade game, APb, frogger and I'm partway through the latest one which is going to be Ms. Pac-Man.

Check out my channel if you like. Is very small only 550 subscribers.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkuHXWWyw-3KXKIHyc88oA/

Apparently the link is not working or I'm not doing something right. Just go YouTube and look for PatmanQC [Fixed for you - Mr. Do]

Edited by Mr. Do (01/18/19 06:36 AM)

Moose
Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Reged: 05/03/04
Loc: Outback, Australia
Send PM

Re: Is it okay to post my retro history of gaming documentary channel? new [Re: PatmanQC]
#380712 - 01/19/19 10:46 AM

Aww geez man, sorry to hear about your troubles, but it sure looks like you are a man of action and nothing is gonna slow you down. You go guy !!

>I used to get all my builds from Dave's classic gaming

Did you ever visit Moose's Software and Emulation Valley ?

Will check out your channel.

All the best to you and welcome to the forums !!

Moose

PatmanQC
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/18/19
Send PM

Re: Is it okay to post my retro history of gaming documentary channel? new [Re: Moose]
#380716 - 01/19/19 03:58 PM

> Aww geez man, sorry to hear about your troubles, but it sure looks like you are a man
> of action and nothing is gonna slow you down. You go guy !!
>
> > I used to get all my builds from Dave's classic gaming
>
> Did you ever visit Moose's Software and Emulation Valley ?
>
> Will check out your channel.
>
> All the best to you and welcome to the forums !!

Thanks for the warm welcome. No I am not check that site out but I will right now

Moose
Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Reged: 05/03/04
Loc: Outback, Australia
Send PM

Re: Is it okay to post my retro history of gaming documentary channel? new [Re: PatmanQC]
#380729 - 01/20/19 08:52 AM

Ahhh, sadly no emulation stuff there now .... but when I started it up in mid-1996, it was lots of emulation news, links, etc and a little bit of the software side projects being developed in my spare time. Emulation news sites were springing up everywhere and were doing a much, much better job than I could do .... In Oct-2014, I re-designed my web site - new look and feel - and decided to focus content, the emulation stuff didn't make the cut. Now, it's just my software ... a microscopic spec in a quite corner.

Moose

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 212 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 483