RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

How many kids does a religion have to forcibly rape before it gets destroyed?
#379189 - 10/29/18 07:17 PM

Should have been 1 but Catholics are now up to 100 million rapes and counting. It was a ridiculous 15 years ago. Now it's what the fuck am I watching. Every day more rapes. How much can you fucking rape you horrible pieces of human shit.

All these Catholic rapists should be murdered.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

while on subject of religion new [Re: Smitdogg]
#379192 - 10/30/18 02:32 AM

>Catholics are now up to 100 million rapes and counting. It was a ridiculous 15 years ago.
>Now it's what the fuck am I watching.

There was a post on the DU website, linking to an article, a couple months ago about an
orphanage school (Catholic run institution) in the upper northeast US region that was
operating from 1920s to about 1970s (long closed) where either priests or nuns were abusing the warehoused children and abusing the heck out of the children.

Besides the usual slapping with the rulers or paddles, but the story article had accounts
given by adult men that used to have to live there at the school orphanage were
assaulted by a particular nun. The nun would grab various individual boys at times and take the boys/victims to go downstairs to a boiler room basement area and then strip the
boys/victims. The nun would use any sharp object and repeatedly stab the boy(s) anatomy (penis) causing it to bleed. Lots of girl orphanage students were also abused or tortured such as being stuffed into a hot water tank unit and other torture punishments. One student was pushed out of a second story window at the orphanage sometime back in 1950s.

There were court cases and investigations going on even though a lot of the suspects were no longer alive or could not be found. I didn't read the entire article so I am not sure if there were any positive outcomes with all the investigations that took place.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 88 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 328