Pages: 1

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

The [NY] Times finally gets to the bottom of Trump supporters:
#377463 - 07/05/18 09:13 PM

dailykos article writer [opinionist] lays it out of what the researchers of the NY Times article concluded from their NY Times written article. Many of those supporters that still support the sob overlook the "sob in office" worst character flaws [pick any of them] that would remove any normal politician from any elected office and that includes the stuff that former AL judge Roy Moore had been doing over the past several decades.

The NY Times article authors' takes are voters chose the worst, unethical, vulgar, racist, sexist, and traitorous to USA independence candidate because that is what voters have no problem in seeing these same characteristics in themselves.

-
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210830582

The Times finally gets to the bottom of Trump supporters: It turns out they're garbage human beings

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/7/...ge-human-beings
-

Gutsy that NY Times newspaper would allow that article to be published since NY Times has gone more to the conservative side over last 20 years [go back to NY Times support of the 2003 Iraq invasion as an example]. Since the publishers of NY Times see themselves as enemies of current crooked administration and what recently happened to MD based publisher of Capitol Gazette with some staff journalists being done in, it makes sense why the management of NY Times had no problem in running the article in NY Times paper.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: The [NY] Times finally gets to the bottom of Trump supporters: new [Re: gregf]
#377465 - 07/05/18 11:07 PM

It almost sounds like what you're describing is...deplorables.

The one good Hillary quote and she retracted it. That sums up her existence. Even when she has a good idea she fucks it up.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: The [NY] Times finally gets to the bottom of Trump supporters: new [Re: Smitdogg]
#377467 - 07/06/18 12:37 AM

>The one good Hillary quote and she retracted it. That sums up her existence. Even when she
>has a good idea she fucks it up.

Her big mistake was maybe trying to play things way too safe and going with assumptions that she would have won. Even though the pathetic overblown private server/email scandals still kept being an issue, a smart candidate would know how to handle things like that during campaign years. Clinton is smart, but I am not sure if saavy enough to know how to counteract to 'gotcha' moments and dirty tricks stunts.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

The fraud is telling a Montana audience that Putin is "fine." Now saying he is Elton John [rally in Montana] new [Re: gregf]
#377469 - 07/06/18 02:14 AM

While on topic of supporters, here is a tv viewer's observations of the rally in Montana that is covered by a few remaining cable channels while MSNBC and CNN chose to not want to waste their time on the craziness.
==

The fraud is telling a Montana audience that Putin is "fine." Now saying he is Elton John [rally in Montana]

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210833576

--

He is “better” than Elton John because he has broken so many records (seriously wtf is even happening)?

He just claimed that people were “coming out with terminal illnesses that could have been corrected easily” and bizarrely and constantly singling out JohnMcCain. And Putin is “fine” despite US claims that Putin was kgb etc — Trump thinks he is “fine” and that he needs no prep for their meeting.

He is bizarrely repeating entire sections of his usual “speech” He seems to not be aware that he is repeating sections and making transparently absurd claims — such as the “space force,” which he claims he has ordered the Pentagon to create

When do these people see this fraud for the lying spectacle he is?! A self-obsessed insecure shell criticizing every single one of our allies, individual American citizens, duly elected politicians with racist language, and every crucial . Seriously when or ever do these people realize that every line this person says is NOT TRUE?! Blatant, stupidly, obviously statements as in (I am paraphrasing but this is accurate) “so many car companies have moved back that we need people! Can’t even hire enough people!”

He just said Apple is spending 350 billion dollars in the country opening new plants and that it is the highest number that has ever been done. Perhaps I am incorrect but I think this statements is not true. Trump claimed 350 billion...then said 230 billion...in the same jagged little “paragraph”

I can’t understand how they *believe* in a fraud that sputters out ridiculous statements that are obviously — clearly — untrue — the Apple claim? So many car companies have “come back” that they can’t hire enough people? These people KNOW THIS IS NOT THE CASE.

He just claimed that Maxine Waters has an IQ of 60. Now he’s spewing racist statements about Elizabeth Warren. Trump is talking about DNA TESTS — ffs — saying “does it show you’re an INDIAN?” An “Indian.” Blatant propaganda. Saying “ICE is “taking them out by the thousands.” (As usual all immigrants are bad etc). And of course the NFL...again. Transparent racism designed to distract from the absolute fraud (and of course the criminal).

I know he has the hard-core types that follow him no matter what — but seriously?

I swear I heard the crowd chanting “you asshole” instead of “USA.” I really think there is a large group there chanting this — surreal. He also is slurring his words and breathing weirdly again —loudly and through his teeth.

He also implied —heavily — that the doctor that labeled him him “healthy” was “rewarded” with an offer to lead the VA from Trump.

Last thing I can take — he is claiming that he is now being “studied” by academics because of his amazing achievements.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

captive Montana audience gets to hear him saying Elton John stuff new [Re: gregf]
#377480 - 07/06/18 01:17 PM

Oh brother and then some.

-
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142102456

Trump Goes on Nonsensical Rant About Elton John, Organs and 'the Brain'

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

read the rest on https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-goes-on-nonsensical-rant-about-elton-john-organs-and-the-brain/
--

Let's parse this craziness for fun's sake.

"I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records."

An unhappy Elton John fan that destroyed Elton John vinyl albums over the years and he wasn't aware that Elton John published a fair number of recording releases.

"I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ."

That means he lacks any talent or skills.

"No organ. Elton has an organ."

No organs, but body is stuffed with lots of goo and fat from his food intake over the years. Elton [John] has working body organs plus keyboard talent whether it be piano or organ.

"And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record."

Have destroyed plenty of vinyl albums. 33's or 45's...all Elton John's vinyls must be destroyed. We destroyed all of Elton's vinyls.

"We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room."

Need to find empty sports arena to fill to capacity of all the destroyed vinyl albums because trash landfills are already at full capacity.

"We have people in that space. So we break all of these records."

Somehow people [sports fans maybe?] are also in empty sports arenas while destroyed vinyl album pieces are also being dumped into the same supposed empty sports stadium / arena whatever.

"Really we do it without like, the musical instruments."

They finally figured out that vinyl albums don't need to be destroyed with musical instruments because they tried destroying vinyl albums with kazoos which didn't work and they couldn't find a handy tuba nearby.

"This is the only musical: the mouth."

Avoid that area...like women who have also tried avoiding that area as best possible.

"And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

The sob-in-office has a non-functioning brain other than using it to steal money from whomever and wherever possible.
-

link to post that shows train wreck Montana rally video clip:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1014&pid=2102643

Back to semi-serious mode: This is dementia in full view in front of everyone and this is coming from someone that wants to meet Putin [in private room setting without any other US official in present] at a location in Helsinki. It will supposedly be just him and Putin and whoever else Putin brings along to the private meeting.

For viewing 'un-pleasure'

https://i.imgur.com/u5IEPLs.jpg

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 63 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 668