Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

I would have thrown tacos at the gash cunt
#377072 - 06/22/18 04:11 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YozjHQw9j4o

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Republicans should never be allowed to dine in peace again ever new [Re: Smitdogg]
#377138 - 06/23/18 08:05 PM

http://cbsn.ws/2Mfv1wm

This movement, if we can call it that yet, is the best thing I've seen since 2016. I hope they get absolutely berated for life even years into retirement. I hope they get screamed at so loudly that it causes permanent hearing loss.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

So a gay couple went to a Christian baker...... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#377148 - 06/24/18 08:04 AM

> http://cbsn.ws/2Mfv1wm
>
> This movement, if we can call it that yet, is the best thing I've seen since 2016. I
> hope they get absolutely berated for life even years into retirement. I hope they get
> screamed at so loudly that it causes permanent hearing loss.

Never mind the title, I just found it ironic.

Apparently the owner and some of the staff have been doxed. >:-/

But did Sarah take the place to the Supreme Court?

From what I've read, the owner had a talk with Sarah, no 'scene' was made, or anything disruptive (even to the other patrons *wink wink*).... But it's hard to tell with the headlines like "Booted from restaurant". So, who knows. It was also said that Sarah offered to still pay for the food since it was or had been prepared, but the owner said it was "on the house"... Which makes me think Sarah got it to go (maybe?). But, again, I don't know. Maybe Sarah still didn't get to eat (I kinda doubt she did).

Personally, I'd be afraid to eat the food at that point (if I still got any of it). Ya never know what they'll do to it once they found out you have a different political opinion.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (06/24/18 08:12 AM)

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: So a gay couple went to a Christian baker...... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#377162 - 06/25/18 02:27 AM

I don't agree with denying people service in a business based on "political views" or at least, I wouldn't have considered it until the Trump era where what you want to diminish into "politics politics it's just politics!" is like saying slavery was just politics.

Sarah Cuntabee Sanders doesn't have to take something to a court you numb nuts. She has literally the most powerful pulpit on planet earth already.

I think the humiliation from random citizens is the best way to do it, not a business owner refusing service thus allowing Nazis like yourself to try and play a bullshit equivalence game but we are really in desperate times to try to get our voice heard and the Republicans lie and don't do anything "by the rules" then expect the other side to still play by them (and they mostly do/have).

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: So a gay couple went to a Christian baker...... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#377170 - 06/25/18 07:39 AM

> I don't agree with denying people service in a business based on "political views" or
> at least, I wouldn't have considered it until the Trump era where what you want to
> diminish into "politics politics it's just politics!" is like saying slavery was just
> politics.
>

For the business owner it WAS politics. Unless one wanted to draw out a complicated map or some kind of Venn Diagram on how Sarah = Trump = Racist and/or Homophobe, or whatever.

> Sarah Cuntabee Sanders doesn't have to take something to a court you numb nuts.
>

Eh, yeah. That's why I had the " " greamlin at the end of that sentence. I never said she should. Why? Because I realize how petty that is.

Also, (fyi) I've used "Huckleberry" in place of Huckabee when referring to her dad... Back when he was running for (whichever) office.

> I think the humiliation from random citizens is the best way to do it, not a business
> owner refusing service thus allowing Nazis like yourself to try and play a bullshit
> equivalence game
but we are really in desperate times to try to get our voice heard
> and the Republicans lie and don't do anything "by the rules" then expect the other
> side to still play by them (and they mostly do/have).

What's good for the goose....

Also, this isn't the first time you've called me a "Nazi". I don't really care that you do that since it has no basis in reality.

Smit used 'Nazi card' on Tomu... It had no effect!

That'd be like me saying you wear a 'pussy hat' because the owner of the business that refused Sarah also wears a pussy hat. And I highly doubt you'd ever do anything like that.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (06/25/18 07:40 AM)

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#377171 - 06/25/18 07:49 AM

Oh, right, you're not a Nazi, you just side with them politically is all. No big whoop.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Re: I would have thrown tacos at the gash cunt new [Re: Smitdogg]
#377180 - 06/25/18 11:59 PM

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YozjHQw9j4o

There's a 0% chance that no one from the administration has ingested spit while dining out since the election.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: I would have thrown tacos at the gash cunt new [Re: Gor]
#377183 - 06/26/18 03:59 AM

Spitting in food is pretty useless and is going too far, someone could have herpes or something.

I hope this becomes a thing where Republicans (in office) get verbally berated indefinitely in public everywhere they go for the rest of their life. I think they are complaining about it now too which means it's working. This is the most positive thing I've seen since 2016. I hope it becomes the most popular passtime ever in the US. Berate these pieces of shit, scream bloody murder.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#377187 - 06/26/18 12:13 PM

I thought of replying something similar to this, but thought there'd be no point. Then seen this (related) article... So, here it is.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-banni...-street-heckled

Why disrupt other patrons just because there are other people there you may not like? Is that the price you're willing pay? What if you're out and just want some peace and quiet, then a bunch of douche-bags start making noise, or making you and other people feel intimidated or just uneasy?

If you're willing to allow it, then don't complain if/when it happens.

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#377193 - 06/26/18 03:46 PM

> I thought of replying something similar to this, but thought there'd be no point.
> Then seen this (related) article... So, here it is.
>
> https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-banni...-street-heckled
>
>
> Why disrupt other patrons just because there are other people there you may not like?

Because they are worse for US citizens than a Bin Laden ISIS love child you fucking moron. Because they steal our money we have paid into for Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security, you goddamn idiot. Because we have people hungry homeless in the street while they ok another useless 80 billion on war to kill people, you brainless asshole.

> Is that the price you're willing pay?

Yelling at people, oh wow what a price we paid, oh how will we recover from this? I mean it's so much lower than having a president who , where do I start? Grab pussies? Should I start there or where he built a fake university and had to pay 25 million in damages or where he's selling off our land in private parks in Utah or a million other places. They are all a million times worse than yelling at someone you fucking dipshit. This isn't remotely as bad as what Trump does on a day to day basis you goddamn loser.

>What if you're out and just want some peace and
> quiet, then a bunch of douche-bags start making noise, or making you and other people
> feel intimidated or just uneasy?
>
> If you're willing to allow it, then don't complain if/when it happens.

I'll be cheering it.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#377197 - 06/26/18 06:40 PM

> > I thought of replying something similar to this, but thought there'd be no point.
> > Then seen this (related) article... So, here it is.
> >
> >
> https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-banni...-street-heckled
> >
> >
> > Why disrupt other patrons just because there are other people there you may not
> like?
>
>
> you fucking moron.
> you goddamn idiot.
> you brainless asshole.
>
>
> > Is that the price you're willing pay?
>
> Yelling at people, oh wow what a price we paid, oh how will we recover from this? I
> mean it's so much lower than having a president who , where do I start? Grab pussies?

With permission. Look it up.

> you fucking
> dipshit. This isn't remotely as bad as what Trump does on a day to day basis you
> goddamn loser.
>
>
> > What if you're out and just want some peace and
> > quiet, then a bunch of douche-bags start making noise, or making you and other
> people
> > feel intimidated or just uneasy?
> >
> > If you're willing to allow it, then don't complain if/when it happens.
>
> I'll be cheering it.

You missed the point completely. But that's not surprising. Whatever excuse you can use to cuss me out. All I can do is laugh at it.

Your anger amuses me.

To sum up what the link said was; in-laws of Sarah, who are like you, LIBERAL, got the shitty end of the stick from some of the friends/patrons of 'The Red Hen'. And all because they assumed they were conservative.

Forget about Trump or anyone else from his cabinet/administration. I'm talking about innocent bystanders. People that have diddly-squat to do with any policies.

If it were some abortion "Dr" eating at a restaurant I also happen to be in, then a group of Pro-Lifers storm the place, make a scene, yell/scream.... Do you honestly think I'd appreciate that? I'm the innocent bystander that has to be present when crap like that takes place. If they want to wait outside around the building and march/chant or whatever... Fine. Stay the fuck out of the business establishment.

Maybe conservatives will have to retreat to movie theaters for their dining-out sessions.

By condoning this disruptive behavior - does that mean you agree with Maxine Waters?

Other Democrats have condemned her for saying that. Nice to know a few of them still have a bit of sense.

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#377198 - 06/26/18 06:58 PM

Oh noes! You mean some innocent bystanders get a slight inconvenience so we can fight to get everybody health care and not get food stamps ripped from starving poor Americans? Oh I feel SO BAD for those poor "liberals".

I'll give you a tip, if you post an article written by someone like mike huckabee, of course nobody is going to read it because he's such a terrible person that nothing he could ever say could possibly be worth hearing. I know that because I've heard him talk 100 times before and he is a piece of shit. And the guy you linked to the other day, I think his name is Jesse, is literally the dumbest person I've ever heard in my life. He's a regular whipping boy on the David pakman show. The guy have bought into literally every bullshit right wing talking point on the planet and whenever he argues with someone with a brain, he is embarrassed to the point where I actually feel bad for him, that he has to go through life with such a stupid brain. I think he might have mental disabilities so I don't like making fun of him because I don't like making fun of people for things they can't help, like being born dumb as a fucking rock. I can't believe even you would use his videos to try and argue something. I thought at first you were making a joke.

Anyway, back on topic, yes I think it's worth inconveniencing some people if we can get the ball rolling on getting people health care as if we are actually a decent people. If Maxine is talking about doing things non-violently then I'm with her.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

"FOR GOD'S SAKE BE POLITE!!111!11!11 " - MSM new [Re: Smitdogg]
#377201 - 06/26/18 08:25 PM

USA's corporate media declares...."Behave yourselves! We must be civil and play nice with hypocritical 'christo-fascists'." spoketh the friendly faces of a local Fox tv news channel.

http://archive.boston.com/ae/tv/blog/foxnews.jpg

I am ordering my Zara jacket from Amazon. I'll show them.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/180621151938-melania-trump-zara-jacket-split-exlarge-169.jpg

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: "FOR GOD'S SAKE BE POLITE!!111!11!11 " - MSM new [Re: gregf]
#377202 - 06/26/18 08:37 PM

Yeah I bet those fucking Fox News nazis want us to be civil lol. They should be berated just like republicans. Fuck civil. Scream bloody murder and ruin their nazi fucking lives. Never stop. Like Paul Ryan in 30 years in an old folks home, still sit there screaming at him.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#377217 - 06/27/18 08:24 AM

> Anyway, back on topic, yes I think it's worth inconveniencing some people if we can
> get the ball rolling on getting people health care as if we are actually a decent
> people. If Maxine is talking about doing things non-violently then I'm with her.

Personally, I don't believe it will accomplish anything. It just makes Liberals look (even more) like whiny cry-babies, throwing temper-tantrums. If anything it will cause the people they're harassing to get laws passed that prosecute or fine such tactics... Again, for things like disturbing the peace.

Now. Here's the important part of my post. So some stupid fucker on T.V. says you should _______. And the m'asses fall for it hook, line and sinker. Be it against Trump cabinet members, or Trump supporters in general.

Then one of these Trump supporters, most likely carrying a gun, will get scared/intimidated, and/or some liberal will take things too far and end up getting his or her brains blown out. Then all hell will break loose.

So again, I ask, is this the price you're willing to pay? Surely not. But you really have to consider the consequences and/or unavoidable results when things like this get out of hand. And it's more likely they will than won't.

But what do I know?

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#377228 - 06/27/18 03:11 PM

Maxine Waters didn't say anything until after the movement had started. She didn't start it, she just embraced it.

Also, if you want to stop a movement from happening, one way to do it is to make up some bad outcome hypotheticals and post them around the web.

You don't know much, to answer your last q.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

I guess it works so we should ramp up the movement 1,000X new [Re: Smitdogg]
#377466 - 07/06/18 12:03 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCyyuXTPzrA

2 days later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzB9SVgevP4

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: I guess it works so we should ramp up the movement 1,000X new [Re: Smitdogg]
#377474 - 07/06/18 05:20 AM

At least she did it in a way that didn't make a scene, disrupting other patrons that have absolutely nothing to do with the guy, nor get physically intimidating. Like this pos for example.

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: I guess it works so we should ramp up the movement 1,000X new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#377475 - 07/06/18 05:32 AM

I kind of don't think anything is going to work until Trump is out because he just replaces pieces of shit with other pieces of shit. The fish rots from the head down.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

Re: I guess it works so we should ramp up the movement 1,000X new [Re: Smitdogg]
#377478 - 07/06/18 12:10 PM

-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCyyuXTPzrA

2 days later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzB9SVgevP4
-

If only Greenpeace had that kind of weapon [mother along with her own toddler confronting a crook at some public venue] at their disposal.....but they had to do things the hard way and go out and get a bed mattress since that is one of the things the crook wanted.

This will now leave him ample spare time to physically drive all around Washington DC region and visit all the Ritz-Carlton hotels in order to see if any of the locations have that fancy-schmancy Ritz-Carlton skin care lotion that he ordered his bodyguards to go find for him for past few months. Safe, useless travels...mister crook.

--
Greenpeace Delivers a Used Trump Hotel Mattress to Scott Pruitt at EPA Headquarters

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210705736

https://www.greenpeace.org/usa/news/gree...a-headquarters/

--

https://www.greenpeace.org/usa/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/80423b74-mattress-delivery.jpg

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

#377479 - 07/06/18 12:23 PM

Out with the old crooked....in with the new crooked.

>he just replaces pieces of shit with other pieces of shit.

Heritage Foundation does the selection work in most cases and the Christo-fascist VP does some picks on occasion.

The replacement will be the assistant who already has an extensive working track record with energy firms that caused extensive pollution and industrial accidents [mining injuries and mine collapses, plant explosions] in which the guilty companies have had to pay extensive fines.

The replacement won't be as obvious such as looking for a used bed mattress from one of the hotels managed by the sob-in-office or be quoted with crazy God fearing phony Bible scripture statements such as past stupid statements that come close to this description:
"God loves coal and nuclear power and would destroy the planet if the nations went solar."

The happy propaganda news staff will miss reporting happenings under Pruitt's tenure.

http://archive.boston.com/ae/tv/blog/foxnews.jpg

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: I guess it works so we should ramp up the movement 1,000X new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#377505 - 07/07/18 09:28 PM Attachment: sooprsrs.jpg 33 KB (0 downloads)

Look out!

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#377506 - 07/07/18 09:32 PM

More likely he's an independent as the dems suck. It's not about being a dem, it's just that he happens to hate Donnie Tinahands.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 50 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 679