The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

tRUMP: EVERYTHING ASS BACKWARDS (graphic warning)
#376411 - 05/25/18 10:29 PM

The post and subject title says it all. How not to eat a pizza.....unless one wants to look dumb in front of everyone in some restaurant.

btw: When at a decent Italian restaurant, I am guilty of using a fork and knife, but when not in that setting, I will use hands when eating pizza rather than use kitchen utensils.

--
tRUMP: EVERYTHING ASS BACKWARDS

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210656526

https://i.imgur.com/cyTz9JZ.gif

It's just like Bizzaro World as explained in Seinfeld's tv show.

Master O
Yes, Even Parodius Music
Reged: 11/20/06
Send PM

Re: tRUMP: EVERYTHING ASS BACKWARDS (graphic warning) new [Re: gregf]
#376420 - 05/26/18 03:33 AM

> The post and subject title says it all. How not to eat a pizza.....unless one wants
> to look dumb in front of everyone in some restaurant.
>
> btw: When at a decent Italian restaurant, I am guilty of using a fork and knife, but
> when not in that setting, I will use hands when eating pizza rather than use kitchen
> utensils.
>
>
> --
> tRUMP: EVERYTHING ASS BACKWARDS
>
> https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210656526
>
>
> https://i.imgur.com/cyTz9JZ.gif
>
>
>
>
> It's just like Bizzaro World as explained in Seinfeld's tv show.

So what? If he wants to eat pizza that way, that's his problem, not yours.

"Note to Noobs:

We are glad to help you but simply posting that something does not work is not going to lead to you getting help. The more information you can supply defining your problem, the less likely it will be that you will get smart-alec replies.

C.D.~"

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: tRUMP: A CRABGRASS VENTED WHISKEY (graphic warning) new [Re: Master O]
#376436 - 05/26/18 04:25 PM

> So what? If he wants to eat pizza that way, that's his problem, not yours.

I'm sure Gregf knows... Surely he knows. That was an ad for Pizza-Hut's stuffed crust pizza. Hell. One could even tear the crust off and dip it in marinara sauce. Most people don't even bother eating regular crusts. I almost always do, but that's just me... I hate being wasteful. Unless it's really greasy and they skimped on covering the crust in sauce so you have this wide piece of greasy bread (referring to Pizza-Hut's pan pizza obviously). Or if it's dried out, I wouldn't eat that either.

Also, with them using Trump in the ad (decades before his Presidential status, or Liberals should have always hated him, period), I think they were going with the idea that it was something extravagant, fancy.... Also, is there some rule that says pizza has to be eaten a specific way? I've rolled up pizza over the crust and ate it from the side. Guess I better go see a shrink.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (05/26/18 04:30 PM)

LEVEL-4

SecretAgentMan
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Illinois (Central)
Send PM

Re: tRUMP: A CRABGRASS VENTED WHISKEY (graphic warning) new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#376439 - 05/26/18 05:03 PM

Moderates and Liberals don't all hate Trump, most of them just know him for what he really is. He is a lying, racist, bigoted, xenophobic piece of shit with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

As for the pizza, the crust is many times the best thing about the pizza and I could care less how someone eats it tbh.

"Go crazy, folks! Go crazy!"

Jack Buck

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: dRUMPf: A CRABGRASS VENTED WHISKEY (global warming) new [Re: SecretAgentMan]
#376444 - 05/26/18 11:52 PM

> Moderates and Liberals don't all hate Trump, most of them just know him for what he
> really is. He is a lying, racist, bigoted, xenophobic piece of shit with no redeeming
> qualities whatsoever.

No. That's what the gullible believe due to the MSMs (sheeple-vision) anti-Trump propaganda.

LEVEL-4

SecretAgentMan
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Illinois (Central)
Send PM

Re: dRUMPf: A CRABGRASS VENTED WHISKEY (global warming) new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#376453 - 05/27/18 02:20 PM

> > Moderates and Liberals don't all hate Trump, most of them just know him for what he
> > really is. He is a lying, racist, bigoted, xenophobic piece of shit with no
> redeeming
> > qualities whatsoever.
>
>
> No. That's what the gullible believe due to the MSMs (sheeple-vision) anti-Trump
> propaganda.

There is no anti-Trump propaganda. Just legit news outlets correcting all the lies the worthless piece of shit and his cronies spew out of their assholes every day.

"Go crazy, folks! Go crazy!"

Jack Buck

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Speaking of Pizza... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#376464 - 05/27/18 11:26 PM

Look who they're calling "Far Right"? Tommy Robinson and the people protesting his unjust arrest... All because he's reporting on the trial of the (islamic) child rape-gangs in the UK.

LEVEL-4

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 50 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 527