MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

manson976
MAME Fan
Reged: 12/03/15
Send PM

Grandstand - Ghostcatcher - 1990s
#372938 - 01/10/18 01:29 AM

Just wanted to fire this out only in-case its forgotten.

Grandstand Ghostcatcher

With the sudden increase in the handhelds thanks to all who where involved btw, I was just wanting to ask can you please look out for this and hopefully we can play it in mame it was favourite toy as a kid until it burnt

PLEASE!

Thanks Guys

BIOS-D
MAME Fan
Reged: 08/07/06
Send PM

Re: Grandstand - Ghostcatcher - 1990s new [Re: manson976]
#372939 - 01/10/18 02:12 AM

Someone would need to first get it, send it to the correct person and check if it can be dumped though.

Grandstand - Ghostcatcher? I never heard about it, however I did own two LCD games as a kid and one was ghost themed. Turns out it's a bootleg from this one apparently. It was called Ghost Buster. I found two videos from them.

Red version
Blue version

I loved that game (along with Car Racing -another bootleg-). I never owned a GameBoy or a GameGear, so these games were my favorites when I wasn't playing my Sega Genesis (or was it my Atari 7800?, I can't remember how old I was).

I would love to see it on MAME someday, but even if the original doesn't show up I'm sure some of the bootlegs will at some point.

manson976
MAME Fan
Reged: 12/03/15
Send PM

Re: Grandstand - Ghostcatcher - 1990s new [Re: BIOS-D]
#372944 - 01/10/18 05:13 AM

That's the one AWESOME THANKS!
Nice to see a video even if we have to settle for dump of that its better than nothing.
Just WOW nice to see a video ahh the memories..
Cheers

Mr. DoAdministrator
MAME Art Editor
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: California
Send PM

Re: Grandstand - Ghostcatcher - 1990s new [Re: manson976]
#382582 - 05/28/19 02:32 AM

> That's the one AWESOME THANKS!
> Nice to see a video even if we have to settle for dump of that its better than
> nothing.
> Just WOW nice to see a video ahh the memories..
> Cheers

This will be on its way to Sean next week. Don't know if it's even dumpable yet, though... cross your fingers.

RELAX and just have fun. Remember, it's all about the games.

ICEknight
MAME Fan
Reged: 07/06/15
Send PM

Re: Grandstand - Ghostcatcher - 1990s new [Re: BIOS-D]
#382590 - 05/29/19 01:39 AM

> Blue version
For the record, this version was also released as a soccer-themed game, with the same exact music and mechanics.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 280 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 995