MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

dgrace
MAME Fan
Reged: 06/08/17
Send PM

Link/Lan Support Requests - Thanks
#372470 - 12/29/17 09:23 AM

If you do take requests, I would appreciate: 1. Mouse/Lightgun fix for Teraburst. 2. Graphic/Sound fixes for Beast Busters 2nd Nightmare. 3. Cruis'n Exotica further support. 4. Networ/Lan/Link support for Cruis'n USA/World, Ace Driver, Off Road Challenge, GP Rider, Ridge Racers,San Francisco Rushes. Thanks for all you do

Haze
Reged: 09/23/03
Send PM

we don't take requests (nt) new [Re: dgrace]
#372485 - 12/29/17 05:11 PM

> If you do take requests, I would appreciate: 1. Mouse/Lightgun fix for Teraburst. 2.
> Graphic/Sound fixes for Beast Busters 2nd Nightmare. 3. Cruis'n Exotica further
> support. 4. Networ/Lan/Link support for Cruis'n USA/World, Ace Driver, Off Road
> Challenge, GP Rider, Ridge Racers,San Francisco Rushes. Thanks for all you do

dgrace
MAME Fan
Reged: 06/08/17
Send PM

Re: we don't take requests (nt) new [Re: Haze]
#379840 - 12/01/18 08:28 PM

> > If you do take requests, I would appreciate: 1. Mouse/Lightgun fix for Teraburst.
> 2.
> > Graphic/Sound fixes for Beast Busters 2nd Nightmare. 3. Cruis'n Exotica further
> > support. 4. Networ/Lan/Link support for Cruis'n USA/World, Ace Driver, Off Road
> > Challenge, GP Rider, Ridge Racers,San Francisco Rushes. Thanks for all you do

Do you take requests with donations? Meaning can you donate to specific projects? If not, i'd still like to donate. Where can you donate? Is there a patreon? Sorry i'm sill learning about this. Thanks

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

Re: we don't take requests (nt) new [Re: dgrace]
#379842 - 12/01/18 08:50 PM

> Do you take requests with donations? Meaning can you donate to specific projects?

No, the general view is that when someone donates towards a specific thing, it creates an inherent obligation. And rarely is anyone prepared to contribute funds commensurate with a skilled programmer expending the amount of time and effort needed to accomplish a given task.

> If
> not, i'd still like to donate. Where can you donate?

Look at one of the "DU" posts from Smitdogg in the News subforum. Contributing funds to The Dumping Union is the only real way of putting money towards MAME. There are always more games and software to be acquired in order for dumping and inclusion in MAME.

> Is there a patreon?

No, there is no Patreon, as again MAME is a hobby project for all involved, albeit a broadly expansive one. A Patreon would create an obligation that we would all prefer to avoid.

> Sorry i'm sill learning about this. Thanks

Nothing wrong with asking questions to learn things!

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 197 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 615