What happened?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210029608

https://i.imgflip.com/1yljce.jpg

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: What happened? new [Re: gregf]
#372419 - 12/28/17 02:03 AM

Do you really think that guy can take down the man who came up with Big Water?

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Re: What happened? new [Re: Smitdogg]
#372458 - 12/29/17 02:27 AM

>Do you really think that guy can take down the man who came up with Big Water?

It will be Robert Mueller and his team of nearly 40 to 50 staff members from Special Counsel office that Rod Rosenstein had created. Mueller brought in attorneys that are well versed in their own field of expertise.

Some of the staff consists of white collar crime prosecution staff, others are very familiar with money laundering and others are knowledgeable experts in computer systems set up for transaction on a global scale.

And they already have a significant amount of evidence gathered including evidence from various agencies whether N. American based or European based in which they have gathered a large amount of data exchanges between the sob and his various offices and contacts in various parts of Russia or Ukraine or elsewhere including W. Ross and his banks in Cyprus.

If for some reason, the sob decides to fire entire FBI staff (hard to believe but can be legally carried out as I heard), Mueller will have contingency plans in place to ensure all evidence collected will be sent to various US states that can do state level criminal charges such as money laundering and pardons are not valid when facing state charges.

Mueller and his staff have this very well worked out ahead of time. They might be waiting to see what takes place and then unseal much more serious indictments including going after specific congressional Republicans in next round of indictments.

Richard Painter, John Dean, J. Turley and other federal legal experts believe there will be charges of obstruction of justice and witness intimidation charges against sob because of him posting last week tweets with potential threats against senior level FBI administrators. sob is really shooting his own mouth and foot off at same time.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#372496 - 12/29/17 07:45 PM

I think:

-other countries are going to continue to try and influence the idiots of the USA and there's very little we can ultimately do about it
-if people in the USA are stupid enough to fall for the fake news then that's their own fault
-even if Trump talked with Putin about helping him, that still wouldn't be as shitty to me as anything else Trump has done, like redistributing more wealth to the 1%, taking people's healthcare away etc. all way worse than some fake ads for morons
-ultimately Trump put in motion the destruction of the GOP

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

#372694 - 01/03/18 11:25 PM

>I think:

>-other countries are going to continue to try and influence the idiots of the USA and
>there's very little we can ultimately do about it

Actually...the current situation really involves Putin and his Russian Oligarchs who are using their wealth for hiring resources within Russia and Russian parts of Ukraine to conduct psyops / phsychological disinformation campaign to influence minds of gullible citizens across the globe. This also includes the 2016 Brexit vote in which a good many British citizens also fell for Putin's operation of having UK citizens in voting to have UK leave European Union. Many British citizens unknowingly voted against their own interests. The Brexit campaign was started by some UK citizens, but Putin helped fund some of the operations that were used to manipulate and confuse British voters to vote for UK to leave European Union.

In fact some of the same Brexit campaign staff (ie: Nigel Farrage) came to California in early 2017 to coordinate with California to leave the US as an independent country. At first maybe it made sense, but once it was exposed that Nigel Farrage, the supposed California citizen that lived in Moscow (Russia) that was in charge of California to secede from US, and Putin actually conspired together. California (both officials and citizens) wasn't falling for it and those with power told Farrage and company to get out of town.

All of this work is being done by Putin, criminal members of GOP supporting it because they receive money from Russian oligarchs, and some of large scale GOP funding corporations such as Koch brothers.

>-if people in the USA are stupid enough to fall for the fake news then that's their own
>fault

Unfortunately it also affects those that can think as well. If there was some way to be able to separate the two groups to reside in their own respective regions, I'd agree. That's why I have no problem trading Puerto Rican citizens to come to US mainland and in exchange relocate the non-thinkers to Puerto Rico so they can live out the fantasy notion of a country where all citizens have to "pull themselves up by their own bootstraps" (idiotic GOP slogan). Their turf will soon resemble Somalia quickly.

>-even if Trump talked with Putin about helping him, that still wouldn't be as shitty to
>me as anything else Trump has done, like redistributing more wealth to the 1%, taking
>people's healthcare away etc. all way worse than some fake ads for morons

It is really bad because Putin is using this leverage to destroy/weaken USA and its (so-so Democracy....actually not Democracy but it is more of a Republic Democracy with some freedom). Those with large sums of wealth will try and transform USA into a middle ages feudal society with two classes (rich owners and slaves), but also into a fascist police state.

Going back to 1930s and 1940s Republicans [many GOP were anti-Semites then] were trying to help Hitler conquer Europe and kill ethnic groups across the European region by either selling their company products (weapons) to Hitler and Germany or trying to prevent FDR from helping Winston Churchill until Pearl Harbor happened which then changed minds of US citizens to get involved with WWII.

GOP has always gone against the public's interest. The old GOP had been able to get away with it when population was majority caucasians, but with other ethnics some overtaking caucasian population, GOP might be on its way out which is why current GOP is trying to destroy USA permanently while they are still in power. The 2018 midterm elections is where GOP will try and suppress voters and cheat like crazy with help from Russian hackers.

I would like to believe the common citizens votes will be more than enough to put GOP out to pasture and then try and rebuild some portions of the government if possible.

>-ultimately Trump put in motion the destruction of the GOP

I am hoping his tenure won't last more than a couple months this year. For safety of this planet, he needs to be ousted ASAP.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#372699 - 01/04/18 12:02 AM

I think you give people too much credit. I didn't exactly see a scientific sample pool of Brits on tv during the Brexit time period but I sure saw no lack of serious open racism and Putin didn't cause that. He might have helped bring it to the surface but the Brits look like they have boiling over hatred of immigrants in rural Britland.

With the subject of voting against your own interest, seems very common. I thought people had grown smarter than this a few years ago but here we are, people will never learn. Hatred seems to motivate the shit out of people to go vote over all else, or some big-to-some-people subject like abortion. Poor and "middle class" (everyone in the US thinks they are middle class lol) Republicans vote to have their money transferred to the 1% all the time so long as they are resisting abortion. I'm personally at the point where I'd say they can have abortion laws back in their favor if they will join a party that actually wants to help people. Not that that party seems to exist but everyone getting on a sane page about the economy would be a great place to start.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Send PM

#372700 - 01/04/18 12:32 AM

>I think you give people too much credit.

I believe there is more there behind the scenes than us folks really know of what is going on. I didn't catch all the details such as those for or against Brexit vote, but was surprised along with others in 2017 when it was found out that Putin did work behind scenes to get Brexit vote to pass. I'll need to see if I can find the article, but it had stuff that was not known in 2016 when voting took place.

> I didn't exactly see a scientific sample pool of
>Brits on tv during the Brexit time period but I sure saw no lack of serious open racism and
>Putin didn't cause that. He might have helped bring it to the surface but the Brits look
>like they have boiling over hatred of immigrants in rural Britland.

True. A lot of the sentiment was on the citizens themselves along with heavyweight supporters such as Mayor Boris Johnson and Nigel Farrage and others, but Putin and some of the operatives got involved in the disinformation strategies that mislead or confused British voters into voting for Brexit legislation passing. Putin knew that this would then leave UK off to the side and might weaken UK's future economy.

>With the subject of voting against your own interest, seems very common. I thought people
>had grown smarter than this a few years ago but here we are, people will never learn.
>Hatred seems to motivate the shit out of people to go vote over all else, or some big-to-
>some-people subject like abortion.

I need to see if I can find Lyndon B. Johnson's 1960s era [when President then] infamous quote that he said regarding voters against their own interests. It pointed things out with the voter's mentality appropriately.

>Poor and "middle class" (everyone in the US thinks
>they are middle class lol) Republicans vote to have their money transferred to the 1% all
>the time so long as they are resisting abortion. I'm personally at the point where I'd
>say they can have abortion laws back in their favor if they will join a party that
>actually wants to help people. Not that that party seems to exist but everyone getting on
>a sane page about the economy would be a great place to start.

This current GOP congress is/are all crooks. They will not pass any form of legislation that will help citizens. They are hellbent on destroying current USA and turning it into some form similar to India [best case scenario] or maybe Nazi era Germany [worst case scenario]. GOP is in it to commit outright murder [legislation first....but maybe with bullets and bombs against US citizens as last choice if necessary] if the current GOP congress thinks it can get away with it.

I hate the Chicken little theme of "Sky is falling worst case scenario", but too many bad things happening at same time as this year gets underway.

That's why the UN Secretary General of United Nations declared 2018 as a "Red Alert" year just days ago. He sees what could happen and he is really worried. Maybe 2017 was a "concerned" year, but I am somewhat hesitant to agree with him that it might have to be elevated to a "Red Alert" year.

*for those curious if UN Secretary General stated 'Red Alert'*

https://twitter.com/ElizLanders/status/947486219851644928

NEW: UN Secretary-General issued a “red alert” for the world today. In his New Year message: “Unfortunately – in fundamental ways the world has gone in reverse. On New Year’s Day 2018 I am not issuing an appeal, I am issuing an alert – a red alert for our world.”

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 23 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1197