RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Cenk resigns after being called out on a mistake he made 18 years ago...
#372269 - 12/24/17 08:42 AM

Like him or not, this is just another example of how the far left and SJW culture can NEVER be satisfied, and can never forgive. They will cannibalize their own!

Nobody is perfect!

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Cenk resigns after being called out on a mistake he made 18 years ago... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#372295 - 12/24/17 07:12 PM

I agree with you 100%.

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Re: Cenk resigns after being called out on a mistake he made 18 years ago... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#372330 - 12/25/17 09:28 AM

>Like him or not.......Nobody is perfect!

He is a phony imo. More of a center-right type media figure from many years earlier who changed his stripes to be like a progressive host.....sort of like Ed Schultz and his own radio show. I wasn't buying either of them....even when Ed used to be part of Air America radio broadcast before they folded.

>this is just another example of how the far left and SJW culture can NEVER
>be satisfied, and can never forgive.

What happened to Al Franken was similar to what happened to MSNBC correspondent Sam Sedar. Words that Sam was using to provide a twisted logic view and using that while attacking a particular entertainment figure many many years earlier were turned around and used against Sam who was briefly ousted by MSNBC until the MSNBC management saw that they themselves made the mistake and brought Sam back.

Some of the spineless Democratic party figures (you .....Sen. Gillenbrand NY state) fell for the trick ploy and wouldn't allow a Senate ethics investigation to see if accusations against Al Franken were even legitimate. The smarter Dems knew what was going and tried to have an ethics hearing while the more reactionary ones (almost all were women, but joined by Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, and Dick Durbin and a few others).

The farfetched scenario game plan is probably try and get HRC to do another run for the office. That would be another wasted effort since there are better candidates than HRC. I would have preferred Bernie Sanders, but primary didn't work out that way after Debbie Wasserman Schulz prevented Bernie from getting a chance at the 2016 Democratic convention.

Not that HRC isn't qualified, but maybe go with a younger generation such as Adam Schiff, Ted Lieu, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris and others whose names I don't have memorized at this time.

>They will cannibalize their own!

Then go read latest Vanity Fair magazine report and notice how Bannon is now attacking the "super son-in-law" Super Jared and trashing Super Jared.

There will be plenty of room in the "Big house" for more than enough of this administration's members (present and past) so they can take their frustrations out on each other after Mueller's findings puts many of them away. :-)

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 73 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 818