RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Trump thinks homeless Mexican is a crackshot sniper
#371574 - 12/02/17 06:59 PM

The bullet ricochet 78 feet before hitting the woman. James Bond couldn't make that shot. But hey what are facts when you're a clear racist who deserves to die.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Right, it's all about race, and has nothing to do with him being a criminal new [Re: Smitdogg]
#371576 - 12/02/17 08:22 PM

A "Mexican Criminal". Whoever heard of such a thing?

Fairy tales I say!

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Right, it's all about race, and has nothing to do with him being a criminal new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#371577 - 12/02/17 08:28 PM

Trump chastised him at his rallies as an evil murderer and the reason we need to build a wall. What's the guy's list of crimes anyway? I'm not sure but I think it's just crossing the border to look for a better life but you'd deny him that because you're so fucking Christ like.

Trump did this the same way he did to the black kids in 1989 taking out ads saying they should be executed via death penalty, because he was so sure they were killers because he's so fucking smart. You saw how that went, and you saw to this day he still says they deserve death even though they were proven innocent after years in jail. Because Trump is racist. The same way he went with the birther stuff on Obama. Because Trump is racist.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, part II new [Re: Smitdogg]
#371578 - 12/02/17 09:12 PM

> Trump chastised him at his rallies as an evil murderer and the reason we need to
> build a wall. What's the guy's list of crimes anyway?

He stole that gun from a cop, didn't he? Wasn't he drunk when he shot it (unless I'm mistaken), causing the death of that woman? Gee. Usually when someone, let's say, causes someone else to die in a vehicle collision while intoxicated, I'm pretty sure they don't usually just get a slap on the wrist.

> I'm not sure but I think it's
> just crossing the border to look for a better life but you'd deny him that because
> you're so fucking Christ like.

So, what you're impying is, the "Christlike" thing to do would be to help this guy stay here in America to be a lazy drunk (instead of being a lazy drunk in Mexico), where he might hurt someone else due to his irresponsibility?

Yeah. That would be racist. To have him stuck there in Mexico where he could get drunk and trickshot innocent Mexican bystanders. Better to have him here in America where he has a higher chance of killing white people because that's NOT racist.

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: The enemy of my enemy is my friend, part II new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#371579 - 12/02/17 09:21 PM

> > Trump chastised him at his rallies as an evil murderer and the reason we need to
> > build a wall. What's the guy's list of crimes anyway?
>
>
> He stole that gun from a cop, didn't he? Wasn't he drunk when he shot it (unless I'm
> mistaken), causing the death of that woman? Gee. Usually when someone, let's say,
> causes someone else to die in a vehicle collision while intoxicated, I'm pretty sure
> they don't usually just get a slap on the wrist.
>

That isn't what I heard so it's possible I was given wrong info but no that isn't what I heard at all. I heard he was sitting on I think a bench and someone had left a gun under it and he reached for it (I never said the guy was bright) and it accidentally fired when he grabbed it and ricochet.

> > I'm not sure but I think it's
> > just crossing the border to look for a better life but you'd deny him that because
> > you're so fucking Christ like.
>
>
> So, what you're impying is, the "Christlike" thing to do would be to help this guy
> stay here in America to be a lazy drunk (instead of being a lazy drunk in Mexico),
> where he might hurt someone else due to his irresponsibility?

I'm saying the Christlike thing to do is on a big scale allow a path to citizenship for people who want to come here and we should spend the government's money on helping people instead of killing them. 700 billion per year on "defense" like every country is going to come attack us. We could spend a fraction of that and then wipe out homelessness, world hunger/starvation, have free college, you name it. That's what Christ would go for rather than whatever concoction you have stirred up in your head.

> Yeah. That would be racist. To have him stuck there in Mexico where he could get
> drunk and trickshot innocent Mexican bystanders. Better to have him here in America
> where he has a higher chance of killing white people because that's NOT racist.

I have no response to that.

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Reged: 12/13/05
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Send PM

#371589 - 12/03/17 05:22 AM

> He stole that gun from a cop, didn't he? Wasn't he drunk when he shot it (unless I'm
> mistaken), causing the death of that woman? Gee. Usually when someone, let's say,
> causes someone else to die in a vehicle collision while intoxicated, I'm pretty sure
> they don't usually just get a slap on the wrist.

No, he picked up a gun someone left unattended and, being drunk, accidentally fired it and happened to kill someone. The issue is that they went for a first-degree murder charge when the crime was clearly manslaughter. If they'd charged him for the crime he actually committed, he'd have been convicted.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#371617 - 12/04/17 11:41 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSbPHsL5LaY

Re: The title. Trump dislikes the murderer, so I'm going to side with (defend) the murderer.

LEVEL-4

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Send PM

#371618 - 12/04/17 01:57 PM

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSbPHsL5LaY
>
>
> Re: The title. Trump dislikes the murderer, so I'm going to side with (defend) the
> murderer.

How about you actually address the issue of threatening to charge people with crimes they aren't guilty of in the hope that they'll be scared of the potential penalty and plead guilty to a lesser crime? This is designed to simultaneously scare people out of exercising their right to a jury trial, and raise conviction rates. In this case it backfired badly, and that's a good thing. If they'd charged him with the crime he was guilty of, it would've been an open-and-shut case.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: The enemy of my enemy is my friend, part II new [Re: Vas Crabb]
#371621 - 12/04/17 04:45 PM

> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSbPHsL5LaY
> >
> >
> > Re: The title. Trump dislikes the murderer, so I'm going to side with (defend) the
> > murderer.
>
> How about you actually address the issue of threatening to charge people with crimes
> they aren't guilty of in the hope that they'll be scared of the potential penalty and
> plead guilty to a lesser crime? This is designed to simultaneously scare people out
> of exercising their right to a jury trial, and raise conviction rates. In this case
> it backfired badly, and that's a good thing. If they'd charged him with the crime he
> was guilty of, it would've been an open-and-shut case.

I seen your post, and the video I linked to said pretty much the same thing you did as far as the guy being charged for a harsher crime, when he was just being a careless dumbass.

But, I'll take your remark saying that it was "a good thing" in that they should learn their lesson... And hopefully not that he was acquitted. Because, accident or not, he definitely is responsible for her death.

And the remark about the title was a dig at our beloved Smitty. Like, Trump could endorse breathing oxygen, then all the Trump hating liberals die off due to suffocation just out of spite for Trump. Or root for a guy that killed a woman just because Trump said the same guy was a criminal.

eta:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTgXV__ZbVE

Watch till the end.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (12/04/17 05:28 PM)

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#371622 - 12/04/17 05:50 PM

That's a lie. I actually stuck up for a Trump joke the other day and if you have a list of the things he has done that will actually help people other than the very richest then list it out and I'll give him his props right here.

You saw some video where a left winger was particularly daft saying something along those lines and now you're saying everyone on the left could never recognize anything he does as positive. It's sort of like the right wing version of Jake Byrd getting Alabama republicans to say they would vote red over blue even after the 14 year old girl stuff and 16 year old in the woods whatever. That doesn't mean everyone on the right would vote Moore no matter what. You're just repeating some Breitbart troll.

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Send PM

#371645 - 12/05/17 03:26 AM

> But, I'll take your remark saying that it was "a good thing" in that they should
> learn their lesson... And hopefully not that he was acquitted. Because, accident or
> not, he definitely is responsible for her death.

So are you saying it would be a "good thing" if he were found guilty of a crime he didn't commit? It's a "good thing" he was acquitted of first-degree murder, because prosecuting someone for a crime they didn't commit is injustice. He couldn't be found guilty of manslaughter because the corrupt DA charged him for the wrong crime.

edit: Also, how about charing the person who left a loaded gun lying around with negligent use of a firearm or something? How about doing something about the stupid "gun culture" that allows this kind of situation to happen in the first place?

The trouble is, a large chunk of the US is unwilling to engage in any serious self-examination, and just wants to point fingers at brown people, or poor people, or Russia, or some other convenient bogeyman. As long as you pretend there aren't serious issues, you'll never address them.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#371664 - 12/05/17 05:43 PM

> > But, I'll take your remark saying that it was "a good thing" in that they should
> > learn their lesson... And hopefully not that he was acquitted. Because, accident or
> > not, he definitely is responsible for her death.
>
> So are you saying it would be a "good thing" if he were found guilty of a crime he
> didn't commit? It's a "good thing" he was acquitted of first-degree murder, because
> prosecuting someone for a crime they didn't commit is injustice. He couldn't be found
> guilty of manslaughter because the corrupt DA charged him for the wrong crime.

I won't assume you're saying he wasn't guilty of ANY crime, because, I'm pretty sure, nobody in their right mind would think that.

I know the "court of law" is steeped in bureaucracy, legalese, etc. By saying he was guilty of 1st degree man-slaughter, or whatever, isn't right... when it could be "argued" that what he did was an "accident". Like when someone gets drunk, drives, and ends up killing a family of 5 is also an "accident". What that person should be charged with....? I'm no lawyer, but, yeah... If someone did something, it needs to be well defined, if for anything, to avoid what happened in this case.

>
> edit: Also, how about charing shaming the person who left a loaded gun lying around with
> negligent use of a firearm or something? How about doing something about the stupid
> "gun culture" that allows this kind of situation to happen in the first place?
>

If it was proven that the gun was indeed left unattended, then yeah. Whoever is responsible for that should be reprimanded. But, there's no way that person would be responsible for the woman's death. That'd be like if you got your car stolen because you forgot to lock it, maybe left the keys in it, or the perp hot-wired it, then took it racing, lost control of your car, and ends up killing people. If the person that lost the gun would be responsible for the death of the woman, you'd be just as guilty for someone stealing your car (you weren't in it at the time, so it's "unattended") and killing the people the crook hit. That's not what I'd call fair.

"Gun culture". If you were here in America (not all places, but some), you would be infinitely less likely to be shot by a gun-toting citizen that is law abiding (unless you're committing a crime, or by some astronomical coincidence, caught in cross-fire), and more likely to be shot by a gang-member or some other low-life that has no regard for the law (when you're minding your own business). The case this topic is about is a PERFECT example of this.

> The trouble is, a large chunk of the US is unwilling to engage in any serious
> self-examination, and just wants to point fingers at brown people, or poor people, or
> Russia, or some other convenient bogeyman. As long as you pretend there aren't
> serious issues, you'll never address them.

So it'd be better to pretend the illegal alien was innocent because he was brown? Point being; People of all colors and economic statuses commit crimes. We shouldn't bow to some BS PC dogma that says just because someone is brown non-white or poor we should make excuses for their crimes.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (12/06/17 03:59 AM)

LEVEL-4

Vas Crabb
BOFH
Send PM

#371684 - 12/06/17 01:52 PM

> I won't assume you're saying he wasn't guilty of ANY crime, because, I'm pretty sure,
> nobody in their right mind would think that.
>
> I know the "court of law" is steeped in bureaucracy, legalese, etc. By saying he was
> guilty of 1st degree man-slaughter, or whatever, isn't right... when it could be
> "argued" that what he did was an "accident". Like when someone gets drunk, drives,
> and ends up killing a family of 5 is also an "accident". What that person should be
> charged with....? I'm no lawyer, but, yeah... If someone did something, it needs to
> be well defined, if for anything, to avoid what happened in this case.

I don't know if you're being intentionally stupid or you're really this ignorant of the law. I'll lay this out in bullet points:

• To be guilty of murder there must be intent to kill.
  • There is another crime called manslaughter that doesn't require intent to kill.
  • To be found guilty in a court of criminal law, the evidence must support conviction beyond reasonable doubt (not beyond all doubt, just reasonable doubt).
  • A judge/jury cannot alter charges, only decide whether a defendant is guilty or not guilty as charged.
  • The guy was charged with first-degree murder, not manslaughter.
  • There's no evidence that this goon intended to kill, so he can't be found guilty of murder.
  • All the judge/jury could do was find him not guilty of the murder charge brought against him.
  • Due to double jeopardy laws, it may be impossible to bring manslaughter charges for the same crime.

The problem is charging a guy with a crime he didn't commit. This is done as a matter of course in the US to scare people out of exercising their right to a day in court.

> If it was proven that the gun was indeed left unattended, then yeah. Whoever is
> responsible for that should be reprimanded. But, there's no way that person would be
> responsible for the woman's death. That'd be like if you got your car stolen because
> you forgot to lock it, maybe left the keys in it, or the perp hot-wired it, then took
> it racing, lost control of your car, and ends up killing people. If the person that
> lost the gun would be responsible for the death of the woman, you'd be just as guilty
> for someone stealing your car (you weren't in it at the time, so it's "unattended")
> and killing the people the crook hit. That's not what I'd call fair.

There's a big difference here. A car's primary purpose is transport, although negligent use can cause harm. A handgun's purpose is to cause harm - it's for shooting people. If you've got a handgun, and particularly a loaded handgun, you need to take responsibility for it. You also need to be aware that a gun you're carrying is a gun that can be taken and used against you (or someone else).

> "Gun culture". If you were here in America (not all places, but some), you would be
> infinitely less likely to be shot by a gun-toting citizen that is law abiding (unless
> you're committing a crime, or by some astronomical coincidence, caught in
> cross-fire), and more likely to be shot by a gang-member or some other low-life that
> has no regard for the law (when you're minding your own business). The case this
> topic is about is a PERFECT example of this.

And you'd be far less likely to be shot full stop if there weren't guns everywhere. Angry men do stupid things; angry men with guns within reach do stupid things with guns. In Australia, there's one legal gun for every four people, plus fuck knows how many illegal guns, yet we don't go around shooting each other. I think a big part of that is that we don't have the "gun culture" along with the guns. Arguments don't escalate into shootings, because guns are used on the farm or on the range, not carried everywhere. There are occasional gang assassinations, but they're very targeted, and you're incredibly unlikely to get shot if you aren't the guy they're after.

> > The trouble is, a large chunk of the US is unwilling to engage in any serious
> > self-examination, and just wants to point fingers at brown people, or poor people, or
> > Russia, or some other convenient bogeyman. As long as you pretend there aren't
> > serious issues, you'll never address them.
>
> So it'd be better to pretend the illegal alien was innocent because he was brown?
> Point being; People of all colors and economic statuses commit crimes. We shouldn't
> bow to some BS PC dogma that says just because someone is brown non-white or poor we
> should make excuses for their crimes.

I'm having trouble believing that you're really this stupid, but here we go. No-one's making excuses for his crime. You're making excuses for the massive fuckup of a legal system that's designed to deliver high conviction rates while avoiding jury trials. That's the issue here. If he was charged with the right crime, this would've been an open-and-shut case. I doubt any jury wouldn't have found him guilty of manslaughter, he likely even would have pled guilty. The problem is the legal system being engineered to put money in lawyers' pockets and scare people into plea bargains.

Oh, and if he was a white guy, would you be arguing like this? Do you support kangaroo courts when the defendant isn't Mexican? Or do you think white people are actually entitled to fair trials and proportional punishment?

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#371685 - 12/06/17 03:45 PM

> > People of all colors and economic statuses commit crimes.

> Oh, and if he was a white guy, would you be arguing like this? Do you support
> kangaroo courts when the defendant isn't Mexican? Or do you think white people are
> actually entitled to fair trials and proportional punishment?

Quote:

"People of all colors and economic statuses commit crimes."

-Tom, 2017

There must be this false perception that everyone in America is hung up on race. I wouldn't g.a.f. if he was Canadian, or even a full fledged citizen, and the color of his skin makes no difference to me.

I wouldn't think I'd have to say this, but apparently it needs to be stressed.

If it was a white guy that shot the gun and killed the woman... Just to turn the racial tables... even if the woman was black or hispanic, or whatever.... I still see what happened as a law was broken. And if that can't be "legally" argued, then I'd have to say that someone's life was taken, and someone has to be held responsible. I can't think of any other way to put it more plainly.

eta: I know. You have the argument for INTENTION to kill. It's clear he was merely negligent. But negligence doesn't mean he isn't responsible.

As for the charge against the guy? If he were charged for greater crime, then yeah. I can see that as an injustice too. Fair is fair and (fairness) should be applied to everyone.

And with that, we still have a woman that is dead. What would be fair for her?

AND, I just had the thought (you know, since I'm not the one hung up on race here), are you defending the guy because he's brown? j/k

Edited by Tomu Breidah (12/06/17 05:23 PM)

LEVEL-4

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 16 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1106