The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Trump makes pocahontas joke while addressing Native Americans
#371427 - 11/28/17 01:27 AM

That's some sick ass 4D chess. Smart motherfucker there like his voters.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

He was referring to Elizabeth Warren... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#371443 - 11/28/17 05:46 AM

To quote something someone posted on FB...

Quote:

She's a Cherohonkee, one of the offshoots of the Wannabe Tribe.

Quote:

Elizabeth Warren; "Dances with Donors"

Seems like it was more of a jab at Warren than at Native Americans. Not that I condone what he did anyway.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (11/28/17 12:27 PM)

LEVEL-4

SecretAgentMan
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Illinois (Central)
Send PM

Re: He was referring to Elizabeth Warren... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#371453 - 11/28/17 03:44 PM

> Seems like it was more of a jab at Warren than at Native Americans. Not that I
> condone what he did anyway.

Bullshit, Trump is a racist, bigoted, xenophobic piece of shit and you know it. He even "honored" these Native Americans by standing in front of Andrew Jackson the Indian killer. It wasn't a jab at Warren, lol.

"Go crazy, folks! Go crazy!"

Jack Buck

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: He was referring to Elizabeth Warren... new [Re: SecretAgentMan]
#371457 - 11/28/17 05:16 PM

> > Seems like it was more of a jab at Warren than at Native Americans. Not that I
> > condone what he did anyway.
>
> Bullshit, Trump is a racist, bigoted, xenophobic piece of shit and you know it. He
> even "honored" these Native Americans by standing in front of Andrew Jackson the
> Indian killer. It wasn't a jab at Warren, lol.

Sorry, but anyone that actually believes that is gagging on the cock of the Trump hating MSM.

Why the Andrew Jackson picture was there? Good question. But I seriously doubt Trump knew about Andrew Jackson being an "Indian Killer". Hell, I didn't, and I doubt you did too (not until you heard about it from CNN, like me). Did the 3 gentlemen being honored know about it? I can't say, but probably did.... Then again, how many other pictures of dead/ex presidents were there in that room? If it wasn't Jackson, then who else could they have had and (whoever) would say "So&So was a bla-bla, which is intentionally disrespectful." I bet you (and others) think; "Yeah, Trump had that specific picture put up just to be a dick!"

And you know what? He might've done that just to piss his haters off.

At any rate, that would be something worth looking into (if one had the free time), whether you hate Trump or not. Just to see wtf was up with that? Was it actually intentional? Who chose that spot and/or room to have that ceremony where that picture was?

Watch this (it's a shorter clip from the longer version below, towards the end), he actually does mention Warren, so I don't know why you're saying it isn't a jab at her.

Here's the full vid.

edit: vidya removed by google'stapo.

So, I guess Trump was just being sarcastic the whole time.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (12/03/17 07:33 AM)

LEVEL-4

SecretAgentMan
Send PM

#371461 - 11/28/17 05:37 PM

> > > Seems like it was more of a jab at Warren than at Native Americans. Not that I
> > > condone what he did anyway.
> >
> > Bullshit, Trump is a racist, bigoted, xenophobic piece of shit and you know it. He
> > even "honored" these Native Americans by standing in front of Andrew Jackson the
> > Indian killer. It wasn't a jab at Warren, lol.
>
>
> Sorry, but anyone that actually believes that is gagging on the cock of the Trump
> hating MSM.
>
> Why the Andrew Jackson picture was there? Good question. But I seriously doubt Trump
> knew about Andrew Jackson being an "Indian Killer". Hell, I didn't, and I doubt you
> did too (not until you heard about it from CNN, like me). Did the 3 gentlemen being
> honored know about it? I can't say, but probably did.... Then again, how many other
> pictures of dead/ex presidents were there in that room? If it wasn't Jackson, then
> who else could they have had and (whoever) would say "So&So was a bla-bla, which is
> intentionally disrespectful." I bet you (and others) think; "Yeah, Trump had that
> specific picture put up just to be a dick!"
>

Trump actually had the picture put up earlier this year and the MSM has nothing to do with people hating Trump. He is a walking piece of shit racist, bigot and xenophobe and people are seeing him for what he really is. You just embarrass yourself in trying to excuse this shit stain of a person.

> And you know what? He might've done that just to piss his haters off.
>

You are assuming that he's actually an intelligent person. Most of us know better, lol.

> At any rate, that would be something worth looking into (if one had the free time),
> whether you hate Trump or not. Just to see wtf was up with that? Was it actually
> intentional? Who chose that spot and/or room to have that ceremony where that picture
> was?

It was just a coincidence.

>
>
> Watch this (it's a shorter clip from the longer version below, towards the end), he
> actually does mention Warren, so I don't know why you're saying it isn't a jab at
> her.
>
>
> Here's the full vid.
>
>
> So, I guess Trump was just being sarcastic the whole time.

I have seen the videos and he was condemned by American Indians for the racial slur used against Elizabeth Warren. It was not Trump being sarcastic.

Jack Buck

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: He was referring to Elizabeth Warren... new [Re: SecretAgentMan]
#371463 - 11/28/17 06:03 PM

> You are assuming that he's actually an intelligent person. Most of us know better,
> lol.
>
> > At any rate, that would be something worth looking into (if one had the free time),
> > whether you hate Trump or not. Just to see wtf was up with that? Was it actually
> > intentional? Who chose that spot and/or room to have that ceremony where that
> picture
> > was?
>
> It was just a coincidence.
>

So even mentioning the picture of Jackson is pointless.... Right? If it wasn't intentional, then it's a moot point to raise.

> > So, I guess Trump was just being sarcastic the whole time.
>
> I have seen the videos and he was condemned by American Indians for the racial slur
> used against Elizabeth Warren. It was not Trump being sarcastic.

I've tried to look for any newly posted / recent vids on it, where anyone that is obviously a Native American says they're offended by Trumps remarks TOWARDS/REGARDING.... Who? Say it with me; "Elizabeth Warren".

And I can't seem to. But, I did find one where Native American's aren't happy about Warren claiming to be Native American.

Or was it "clips" of the "news" saying people were offended?

eta: As for Trump being sarcastic... I was talking about him praising the men who served their country. If Trump is SUCH a racist, then all those nice things he said to them was him being sarcastic. Get it now?

I'll ask again and in plainer, easier to understand language. Do you still think he was being sarcastic when he was praising these men?

Edited by Tomu Breidah (11/28/17 06:07 PM)

LEVEL-4

SecretAgentMan
Send PM

#371465 - 11/28/17 06:40 PM

> > You are assuming that he's actually an intelligent person. Most of us know better,
> > lol.
> >
> > > At any rate, that would be something worth looking into (if one had the free
> time),
> > > whether you hate Trump or not. Just to see wtf was up with that? Was it actually
> > > intentional? Who chose that spot and/or room to have that ceremony where that
> > picture
> > > was?
> >
> > It was just a coincidence.
> >
>
> So even mentioning the picture of Jackson is pointless.... Right? If it wasn't
> intentional, then it's a moot point to raise.
>

I actually had a in my response that is missing in your reply. It is not pointless.

>
> > > So, I guess Trump was just being sarcastic the whole time.
> >
> > I have seen the videos and he was condemned by American Indians for the racial slur
> > used against Elizabeth Warren. It was not Trump being sarcastic.
>
>
> I've tried to look for any newly posted / recent vids on it, where anyone that is
> obviously a Native American says they're offended by Trumps remarks
> TOWARDS/REGARDING.... Who? Say it with me; "Elizabeth Warren".
>
> And I can't seem to. But, I did find one where Native American's aren't happy about
> Warren claiming to be Native American.
>
>
>
>
> Or was it "clips" of the "news" saying people were offended?
>
> eta: As for Trump being sarcastic... I was talking about him praising the men who
> served their country. If Trump is SUCH a racist, then all those nice things he said
> to them was him being sarcastic. Get it now?
>
> I'll ask again and in plainer, easier to understand language. Do you still think he
> was being sarcastic when he was praising these men?

As for my American Indians comment above I did edit that earlier with a more specific name for the group that condemned what Trump said. I was sure that I had saved it but here is a again.

National Congress of American Indians (NCAI)

Jack Buck

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Trevor Noah.... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#371590 - 12/03/17 07:32 AM

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/29/trevor-noah-enters-pocahontas-debate-mocks-elizabe/

Oh no. What will the liberals do? A black man making such racist remarks against a totally legit person of obvious Native American heritage!

Maybe cry sexist? Patriarchy? Can't play the race card in this game.

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Trevor Noah.... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#371593 - 12/03/17 03:30 PM

It would be something if Trump's pocahontas stuff to Warren was the only racy thing he has ever done. Then you would have a point. Imagine that, you, having an actual point! Unfortunately for you we don't live in that world.

I can't get the video to play, says Viacom blocked it but I'm not a fan of Trevor Noah's daily show stuff. He should have stuck to just standup where he was at least good enough to make a living telling jokes. I don't think he's good with politics and is only seeing success because Trump makes it so easy.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 58 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1400