MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

JB
CHIJB55
Reged: 10/22/03
Send PM

Cobra Command - CHD minimum requirements?
#370965 - 11/13/17 03:28 PM

I have the CHD version of Cobra Command (cobram3.zip) up and running fine on my desktop PC. My MAME Arcade cabinet across the room has a direct copy of all my ROM files, and everything works fine.

Except Cobra Command. I get the boot screen (and wait 60 seconds), but what i get after that is a white screen with a big yellow blob (where I think the helicopter graphics would be). After that, nothing.

Is there a minimum hardware/video card requirement for Cobra Command? I'm thinking the only thing it could be is hardware compatibility, as the software/ROMS are identical from machine to machine. Or perhaps Cobra Command has some special setups I'm unaware of?

Any help, appreciated.

R. Belmont
Cuckoo for IGAvania
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: ECV-197 The Orville
Send PM

Re: Cobra Command - CHD minimum requirements? new [Re: JB]
#370968 - 11/13/17 06:44 PM

> Except Cobra Command. I get the boot screen (and wait 60 seconds), but what i get
> after that is a white screen with a big yellow blob (where I think the helicopter
> graphics would be). After that, nothing.

Are you running the same video settings on the two machines? Like one's d3d and one's bgfx or something?

JB
CHIJB55
Reged: 10/22/03
Send PM

Re: Cobra Command - CHD minimum requirements? new [Re: R. Belmont]
#370969 - 11/13/17 07:34 PM

> > Except Cobra Command. I get the boot screen (and wait 60 seconds), but what i get
> > after that is a white screen with a big yellow blob (where I think the helicopter
> > graphics would be). After that, nothing.
>
> Are you running the same video settings on the two machines? Like one's d3d and one's
> bgfx or something?

You put me on the right track. Even though Cobra Command would boot, it never created the cobra.ini file. When I copied the cobra.ini file from one machine to the other, it booted just fine.

Thanks.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 525 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2069