MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Dullaron
Diablo III - Dunard #1884
Reged: 07/22/05
Loc: Fort Worth, Tx
Send PM

Hitman Sniper is free on Google Play Store. For limited of time.
#370928 - 11/11/17 08:49 AM

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.squareenixmontreal.hitmansniperandroid

W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Hitman: Elusive Target new [Re: Dullaron]
#371046 - 11/18/17 10:15 AM

Not to hijack the topic, but since it's related to HITMAN....

So Friday morning, they reenabled what's called an 'Elusive Target', which is a 'Hit' put on a character that you get only one chance to get. You fail, you never get the chance again... (unless you make a new account and repurchase the game).

So the one they had available was for 'The Forger', in Paris, at the Fashion Show... In this game you have an x-ray vision like 'tool' that lets you see enemies. Targets usually get highlighted in Red, but not for the Elusive Targets. You're supposed to find them yourself, follow and/or get familiar with the path they take.

Anyway, I knew he'd be going up to the attic, but he has an armed bodyguard that follows him around. I watched him and his bodyguard, and had an idea of what I was going to do.

The path he took -took them past some other guards in another room. So, to minimize getting caught, I took those guards out (2 of them). But, I still made a mistake here... You'll see what I mean later.

By the time they made it back up and went into the attic, the Target walked ahead and his bodyguard was behind. I tossed a coin to (try to) distract the guard so he'd come back into the room where I was so I could choke him out. But one of the guards in the other room that I took out earlier, I forgot to pick up his gun! So, the target seen the gun, then came back to his bodyguard! Just before I was going to take him out. So, I had to hide again. I guess the bodyguard got the gun and had to take it to wherever. This meant the target was left unguarded. So, I was able to sneak up behind him, threw the bust (small head statue) at him, knocked him (the Target) out, and his bodyguard was JUST around the corner! Then snapped his neck, then dumped his body in a box. I never had to mess with or harm the bodyguard!

That might be a good strategy for the next Elusive Target. ...Plant a gun from one of the guards, to have (another) guard take it somewhere, leaving the target alone for me to take care of.

I'll be sure to watch YouTube videos on whichever one it will be, as well as making mock runs in the normal/regular level.

I think you can restart as long as you aren't killed. But I don't think you can restart if you kill the target (which means you have to exit the level without getting killed).

Edited by Tomu Breidah (11/18/17 10:26 AM)

LEVEL-4

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

a taste of this game in the Colorado Level for the Patient Zero campaign new [Re: Dullaron]
#371615 - 12/04/17 08:21 AM

In the regular levels, there's a bug when you kill targets with a sniper rifle, and if any NPCs see the kill, they automatically come to your location. This level is 'Sniper Only', so it doesn't have that issue.

It can be fun to play. Unless any of the targets start to run away. If they do get away, you lose the level and have to start over.

LEVEL-4

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 410 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 932