MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

JasonA9393
MAME Fan
Reged: 11/08/17
Send PM

HELP! Games won't launch in Hyperspin: Keep getting the ahk_class error
#370866 - 11/08/17 01:51 PM Attachment: Launch Error Mame.JPG 2746 KB (0 downloads)

Hi Guys,

I have Hyperspin running several emulators (I use mainly MAME and Daphne) in a cabinet. I haven't made any changes at all, but now it won't launch any games in any of the emulators. It always says the error about "There was error waiting for the window "ahk_class MAME" to become active."

Going into rocket launcher, it said the Extract path didn't exist: It was pointing to a folder that didn't exist. I've addressed that, I think, by creating a folder it can extract to, but still no joy getting any of the games to launch, so I think maybe the Extract path thing is a red herring to the problem.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks in advance.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

AntoPISA
MAME Snapper
Reged: 09/15/08
Loc: Pisa, Italy
Send PM

Re: HELP! Games won't launch in Hyperspin: Keep getting the ahk_class error new [Re: JasonA9393]
#370877 - 11/09/17 11:05 AM

You are in the wrong forum; try to ask in EmuChat.

Site: https://www.progettosnaps.net/
Board: progetto-SNAPS Official Board
Twitter: @progettosnaps

evh347
Lurker
Reged: 01/05/04
Loc: United States
Send PM

Re: HELP! Games won't launch in Hyperspin: Keep getting the ahk_class error new [Re: JasonA9393]
#370913 - 11/10/17 06:51 PM

> Hi Guys,
>
> I have Hyperspin running several emulators (I use mainly MAME and Daphne) in a
> cabinet. I haven't made any changes at all, but now it won't launch any games in any
> of the emulators. It always says the error about "There was error waiting for the
> window "ahk_class MAME" to become active."
>
> Going into rocket launcher, it said the Extract path didn't exist: It was pointing to
> a folder that didn't exist. I've addressed that, I think, by creating a folder it can
> extract to, but still no joy getting any of the games to launch, so I think maybe the
> Extract path thing is a red herring to the problem.
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> Many thanks in advance.

Try this:
http://www.rlauncher.com/forum/showthrea...35228#post35228

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
1 registered and 392 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3136