RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Climate change is a hoax! (and divorce theory)
#370510 - 10/23/17 10:33 PM

Worst fires in the history of California. Climate change is fake. Record high 103 degrees in LA. Sounds like a hoax. Worst hurricane year ever in the US. Fucking hoax continues, just won't stop. Floating river 5,000 miles long from China to Washington state. Can someone please stop hoaxing? Highest rain season ever on record in Portland area. Surely you must be hoaxing me. It doesn't snow in Chicago anymore. Goddamn hoaxing pranksters. 2016 hottest year on record. Seriously, stop hoaxing. It's clearly bullshit.

We need to just swap into separate nations already. When a couple doesn't want to be married anymore they divorce.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

We should do like the Aztec/Mayans used to do... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#370515 - 10/24/17 10:41 AM

and go back to making human sacrifices so the Earth's natural immune system (e.g. the weather) doesn't take some of us out. But not just the random virgin here or there, every now and then, but more like on a much larger scale, everyday, until climate change completely stops!

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: We should do like the Aztec/Mayans used to do... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#370524 - 10/25/17 01:41 AM

Change virgin to Republican in government. The ones that even deserve to live are giving up on the party and just like...I'm not running for re-election anymore, our party is shit...

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: We should do like the Aztec/Mayans used to do... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#370535 - 10/25/17 12:04 PM

> Change virgin to Republican in government. The ones that even deserve to live are
> giving up on the party and just like...I'm not running for re-election anymore, our
> party is shit...

But why focus on any one group like Republicans? I'm sure there are a few Democrats/Liberals that contribute to the problem too. If they use transportation that requires fossil fuels, or buy things that have to be shipped from overseas... They're just as culpable. Otherwise, you're just playing 'Thought Police' due to their idea that Climate Change is a "hoax". I'm not sure how offing people will actually help anything, immediate, or long-term (I know you're not serious about this... I seen your post before it was edited ). Nor how them thinking whether it's real or not will affect it either.

I know you're calling out climate change deniers, but that's not the real issue. Denying or believing has zero impact. To go after one group just because of their ideology is what you might call 'bigoted', and while not chastising those on your own side of the political spectrum is hypocritical.

I'm not meaning to rebuke ya or anything, just trying to make you think.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (10/25/17 01:09 PM)

LEVEL-4

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Re: Climate change is a hoax! new [Re: Smitdogg]
#370543 - 10/25/17 05:52 PM

>...history of California. Climate change is fake. Record high 103 degrees in LA.

With temperature well over 100 degrees again and during Game 1 of the 2017 MLB World Series at LA's Dodger stadium......let's see the video of how events unfolded supposedly somewhere near Chavez Ravine area that Dodger Stadium is located.

No....no climate change whatsoever....it's all 'fake news'.

PS: I am unsure how the rain drops snuck in there during yesterday's heat because I didn't hear that in the soCal weather forecast, but I am sure there must be a reasonable explanation about it.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: We should do like the Aztec/Mayans used to do... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#370544 - 10/25/17 05:53 PM

Killing is a knee jerk reaction I get whenever republicans vote in some way to murder me to pad their pocket. Like when they vote to take away health care, I look at that like they are trying to kill me so I should kill them first. But after the knee jerk you realize that isn't the best strategy. But I do wish they (republicans in government, not all republican citizens) were dead.

I spend a lot more time here trashing democrats than republicans, but the percentages are worse for republicans, as far as how horrible they are as humans. 99.9% of republicans (in government) are garbage and for dems I'd say it's more like 85%. I trash dems more because it's always a little bit of surprise when they fuck us (because they are neoliberals) whereas with the republicans, it's a given that they work against all the people of the US unless you are both in the top 10% wealthiest people here and even within those, ones who are super greedy and don't care in any way about their fellow citizens. This is why it's funny to liberals seeing conservatives who call themselves Christians, because the things Jesus taught align much closer with liberals.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Climate change is a hoax! new [Re: gregf]
#370545 - 10/25/17 05:56 PM

It's the dumbest time to be alive in quite a while

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Re: Climate change is a hoax! new [Re: Smitdogg]
#370546 - 10/25/17 06:22 PM

>It's the dumbest time to be alive in quite a while

A day or two ago, one of the neighbors said the above average October temperature is acceptable and thought it should actually be much better if temperature reaches between 120 to 130 degree range along the beach coastline areas (Newport, Huntington, Long Beach) because sun worshippers need to be taned and cooked.

He was saying this to me while it appeared his head was shrinking a bit like the scene in Beetlejuice.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 58 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1384