Pages: 1

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

TRUMP CONSOLES OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS
#370415 - 10/18/17 11:08 PM

Another Mad Magazine classic. Well done.

TRUMP CONSOLES OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS

https://twitter.com/MADmagazine/status/920725504222814208

http://www.madmagazine.com/blog/2017/10/18/trump-consoles-other-family-members

http://www.madmagazine.com/sites/default...44.78805320.jpg

Dullaron
Diablo III - Dunard #1884
Reged: 07/22/05
Loc: Fort Worth, Tx
Send PM

Re: TRUMP CONSOLES OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS new [Re: gregf]
#370454 - 10/20/17 10:19 PM

I don't like the guy period. I wish my grandma stop watching his videos from Facebook. A lot of it make him look like a total jack ass. Something is very wrong with that guy. Elevator doesn't go to the top floor. or gone Fully Retard mode.

I don't even like any of the Trumps. I really do feel sorry for Barron though. He will never have a good life while being around them. They got him on a choker chain. I wish they let him go so he can see what the outside world is like for his age. Kids need to be playing with other kids. They gonna ruin the poor kid childhood.

W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Re: TRUMP CONSOLES OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS new [Re: Dullaron]
#370467 - 10/21/17 06:21 AM

>I don't like the guy period. A lot of it make him look like a total jack ass. Something is
>very wrong with that guy.

Probably the first time ever, I don't recall it ever happening before, in which one of the medical association groups (American Phsychoanalysts Association, a smaller group compared to the more well known American Physchiatric Association) issuing warnings considering the Oval office occupier a dangerous individual. That is a first. Professions would not do such a thing unless there is a concern and there is especially when someone that acts irrational, impulsive behavior can decide when to launch nuclear weapons.

>I don't even like any of the Trumps. I really do feel sorry for Barron though.

The only offspring that have not committed a criminal offense would be Tiffany and younger brother Barron. The older offspring have already violated several laws that would land a regular US citizen in jail. Knowing federal pardons will happen so nothing can be done there, I am crossing fingers that the older ones will be charged on state level felony charges (NY state and NJ state). Evidence is getting there that NY state AG will have enough to file prosecution charges which cannot be pardoned compared to federal charges.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 37 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1651