Pages: 1

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

The enemy of my enemy is my friend....
#370392 - 10/17/17 06:32 PM

If Trump wasn't as hated as he was, then he would just be another 'famous guy' in the office of the Presidency. But, it's probably because of that hatred from people on the left that he is set upon a pedestal.

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#370393 - 10/17/17 06:44 PM

What a bunch of bullshit.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#370398 - 10/17/17 10:13 PM

> What a bunch of bullshit.

Well, you've got that whole Kekistan thing with the Pepe memes, and stuff like God Emperor Trump. Not to the credit of Trump, but to the discredit of SJWs, Feminists, and other 'Alt-Left' groups like Antifa. And all because they hate Trump so much... And that makes Trump look that much more appealing (when he really isn't).

Another thing you could look at.... Some of the Atheists / "Critical Thinkers" on Youtube, and how they have to end up defending Trump. I, being a conservative, would now watch or listen to someone like 'The Amazing Atheist', or 'Sargon of Akkad' just for them ripping apart SJWs, "progressives", and other people that support far left ideologies. Ideologies that are usually based on feelings and political correctness, calling freedom of expression (e.g. voicing your opinion) "hate speech". There's even some that will go as far as to start riots over a conservative speaker at a university.

The way a lot of people on the left react to Trump, you'd think he's having people executed or imprisoned for... I dunno, whatever... (i.e. "The worst person ever" ). It's like the equivalent of going to the emergency room for a paper-cut.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (10/17/17 10:15 PM)

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#370399 - 10/17/17 10:26 PM

I agree with you that him being hated makes him more appealing than he should be to some people, adds fuel to his shitfire but I disagree that it's over-reacting and papercuts. I think he really is the worst person in the country. I agree with you "hate speech" is overused and abused but white supremacists are getting away with their own speech games as well calling themselves nationalists, that's the biggest joke I've ever heard.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Re: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#370414 - 10/18/17 10:19 PM Attachment: takethat.jpg 77 KB (0 downloads)

> I agree with you that him being hated makes him more appealing than he should be to
> some people, adds fuel to his shitfire but I disagree that it's over-reacting and
> papercuts. I think he really is the worst person in the country. I agree with you
> "hate speech" is overused and abused but white supremacists are getting away with
> their own speech games as well calling themselves nationalists, that's the biggest
> joke I've ever heard.

Live look at Tom.

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 74 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1354