MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Ear gauging?!
#366719 - 06/12/17 06:59 AM

Maybe it's because I'm just getting to be an old fogey, but it seems like a lot of young people are doing this (both girls and guys... Hell. MILLENNIALS). And personally, I find this troubling. Why? Isn't it, like, permanent? Do these people not think ahead? Are they going to have big ear lobe holes when hey get tired of wearing these things? Obviously, reconstructive surgery is possible. Maybe they can set aside a little fund that will cover the medical expense for that (because, why would should insurance cover something someone willingly did to themselves?)

IMO, just, fucking Stupid!

Okay. Just wanted to get that off my chest. Also, get off my lawn.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (06/12/17 07:07 AM)

LEVEL-4

krick
Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Send PM

Re: Ear gauging?! new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#366720 - 06/12/17 07:15 AM

GroovyMAME support forum on BYOAC

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Ear gauging?! new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#366721 - 06/12/17 08:34 AM

I think the stretching stuff is done by people who like pain with their sex but who knows. I've never been a fan of it but it isn't a millennials thing. Previous generations did this and tattoos out the wazoo. Millennials are just the generational whipping post, blamed for everything. If the hole is small enough it grows back together a lot more than you'd think, I've seen small holes grow back into just a normal piercing. If you get a big hole you end up with droopy holes that look like melty skin ear rings. The holes shrink either way.

I've never been interested in piercing at all.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Ear gauging?! new [Re: krick]
#366722 - 06/12/17 08:36 AM

That guy must really hate himself, that's all that comes to mind

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

Uh new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#366725 - 06/12/17 10:43 AM

Where have you been? Ear-gauging was the thing you old farts were freaking out about 10-15 years ago.

Personally I think gauged ears look mad unattractive. But your post does a really good job of highlighting everything wrong with the conservative mentality: "I can't understand why someone would want to do something, therefore it's bad and wrong and nobody else should do it either." Eat a fat turd from Smit's prodigious asshole.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: Uh new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#366727 - 06/12/17 02:39 PM

> Where have you been? Ear-gauging was the thing you old farts were freaking out about
> 10-15 years ago.
>
> Personally I think gauged ears look mad unattractive. But your post does a really
> good job of highlighting everything wrong with the conservative mentality: "I can't
> understand why someone would want to do something, therefore it's bad and wrong and
> nobody else should do it either." Eat a fat turd from Smit's prodigious asshole.

10-15 years ago it was more of a niche thing. Now it seems to be in style like it were clothing. Bit of a difference there ya dumb-fuck. (overreactions are at least entertaining)

Edited by Tomu Breidah (06/12/17 09:23 PM)

LEVEL-4

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Re: Uh new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#366728 - 06/12/17 03:57 PM

> Where have you been? Ear-gauging was the thing you old farts were freaking out about
> 10-15 years ago.
>
> Personally I think gauged ears look mad unattractive. But your post does a really
> good job of highlighting everything wrong with the conservative mentality: "I can't
> understand why someone would want to do something, therefore it's bad and wrong and
> nobody else should do it either." Eat a fat turd from Smit's prodigious asshole.

Yeah, I don't understand why all these Millennials are into eating fat turds from Smit's prodigious asshole. It seems like a lot of young people are doing this (both girls and guys). And personally, I find this troubling. Why? Is it, like, peppermint? Do these people not think about head?

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Uh new [Re: GatKong]
#366730 - 06/12/17 04:47 PM

I take special pills that make my turds have a peppermint taste. I call them peppermint patties. I sometimes say "eat my york" when I shit in their mouth.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: Uh new [Re: Smitdogg]
#366731 - 06/12/17 05:33 PM

> I take special pills that make my turds have a peppermint taste. I call them
> peppermint patties. I sometimes say "eat my york" when I shit in their mouth.

Do they let you shit in the side hole?

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Uh new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#366732 - 06/12/17 05:39 PM

I have my own side holes in my butt cheeks that I drilled and slowly stretched out millennial style. So when I get down there to force the shit into their mouth hole it comes out in 3 places. I call it the ménage à squat. Cup my hands on both sides and get little piles and then slap them on both sides of their head with it. Then I ask them what's the matter you got shit in your ears or something?

Nightvoice
MAME Fan
Reged: 03/19/10
Loc: The Room Next To You
Send PM

Fecal Fascination Chat--Another MAMEWorld Exclusive! new [Re: Smitdogg]
#366739 - 06/12/17 10:24 PM

Just another free service we offer.

----------------------
I have officially retired from sucking at everything I do. Life is much easier now.

My MAME/MESS artwork files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ABxeKgNIrKlIsyck7dx4V241NFQDWAF4
Related screen shots: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1U5IbvbVzYW97PuOOQuocvZFE_YJz7WIn

Dullaron
Diablo III - Dunard #1884
Reged: 07/22/05
Loc: Fort Worth, Tx
Send PM

Re: Ear gauging?! new [Re: krick]
#366740 - 06/13/17 12:01 AM

I bet his spit run out of there most of time. Ewww.

W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 336 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1464