MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

It's just sad you know that all you posers know so little about the 1980s that you defend yourself with 1990s rap lyric factoids
#366390 - 05/28/17 01:25 AM Attachment: p-jack.jpg 36 KB (0 downloads)

Not one of you owns a single pair of Jams or a single goddamn Panama Jack shirt. The thought of you in a Members Only jacket is laughable. Just because I banged your mom to the soundtrack of Miami Vice doesn't mean you can talk shit lest you end up as the subject in Oingo Boingo Dead Man's Party because I will massacre you.

Now, you're saying to yourself oh whatever I'm totally 80s. No you're not you're 00s and 10s lamefest. I've seen you suckin dicks to 2010 country hits. Now, if you wanna wang chung tonight go right ahead but that don't make you 80s you 2010 dick sucker.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

URherenow
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Japan
Send PM

Re: It's just sad you know that all you posers know so little about the 1980s that you defend yourself with 1990s rap lyric factoids new [Re: Smitdogg]
#366391 - 05/28/17 05:43 AM

Panama Jack shirt: Check. But I handed it down to a great nephew (yes... as in my sister's kid's kids.)

Rap lyrics? Don't remember too many from mid and earlier 80's. lot of gems (for the time) in 88 and 89 from Will Smith, Easy E, and Sir Mix alot. Yes, I can spit those lyrics. 'Bout 80% of Jam on it too (Newcleus).

Just broke my personal record for number of consecutive days without dying!

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Re: It's just sad you know that all you posers know so little about the 1980s that you defend yourself with 1990s rap lyric factoids new [Re: Smitdogg]
#366409 - 05/30/17 06:42 AM

No thanks, I never cared much for shirts with logos on them.

I just pulled a shirt from a box that made me realize how much the meaning of the first line of Neuromancer has changed since it was written.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 337 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1430