MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

The 100 on netflix is hilarious
#366278 - 05/24/17 04:41 AM

There are 450 people left in the distant future, and the only remotely black ones are stark black. Their 2 dads married the only 2 black women around, their parents married the only black people there. 449 to choose from gotta get the 1 black available, pure black to black. Black or bust. Oh you're black, well shit, 449 mixed races be damned, I'm down with it keep it real. Haha. And STILL have the only 3 or so black guys in the show be the first named characters to die! Jesus Blackass Christ.

URherenow
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Japan
Send PM

Re: The 100 on netflix is hilarious new [Re: Smitdogg]
#366281 - 05/24/17 08:57 AM

wut?

maybe you should watch a season or two before making idiotic claims. The main black dude (who was in charge at the beginning)is still alive and ticking after plenty of deaths and as far as I am into season 4.

Not to mention the more black people you will be introduced to later on...

Just broke my personal record for number of consecutive days without dying!

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: The 100 on netflix is hilarious new [Re: URherenow]
#366282 - 05/24/17 09:00 AM

You're on crack. I'm on season 2 already and practically everyone who has died so far who wasn't a nameless extra has been black and there's no half blacks.

URherenow
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Japan
Send PM

#366292 - 05/24/17 05:43 PM

Wrong. COMPLETELY wrong. You're losing major cool points here bro...

http://the100.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Count

I'm in season 4. Now wondering HOW and WHY you are trying to make any of this racial at all.

Just broke my personal record for number of consecutive days without dying!

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: The 100 on netflix is hilarious new [Re: URherenow]
#366294 - 05/24/17 05:58 PM

I'm not trying to make it racial like saying someone is racist, I'm saying it's laughably unrealistic and not well thought out with being in the future and very the few black people stick to just the few black people and there are no mixes. With blacks dying first, it's something that has always happened in movies so much that it's like a running joke, which is part of the reason why it's hard to imagine it still happening.

That website/list is nerdly impressive. I admit I forgot about some deaths but the mass death where they drink the cosmic kool aid obviously doesn't count. Obviously I'm not talking about the mass suicide scene. Not talking about nameless extras or nameless enemy armies either, those don't count.

The corporate democrats are corrupt garbage just like the republicans but if you want to talk politics it goes in the war room. People don't want politics in the bin.

Haze
Reged: 09/23/03
Send PM

#366296 - 05/24/17 06:53 PM

> I'm not trying to make it racial like saying someone is racist, I'm saying it's
> laughably unrealistic and not well thought out with being in the future and very the
> few black people stick to just the few black people and there are no mixes. With
> blacks dying first, it's something that has always happened in movies so much that
> it's like a running joke, which is part of the reason why it's hard to imagine it
> still happening.
>
> That website/list is nerdly impressive. I admit I forgot about some deaths but the
> mass death where they drink the cosmic kool aid obviously doesn't count. Obviously
> I'm not talking about the mass suicide scene. Not talking about nameless extras or
> nameless enemy armies either, those don't count.
>
> The corporate democrats are corrupt garbage just like the republicans but if you want
> to talk politics it goes in the war room. People don't want politics in the bin.

I didn't really find anything about it noticeable racist, I did get bored after season 2 tho and stopped watching, felt a bit too much like a really drawn out version of The Hunger Games, and The Hunger Games was already too drawn out..

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: The 100 on netflix is hilarious new [Re: Haze]
#366298 - 05/24/17 06:56 PM

I'm really not trying to call it racist and I'm enjoying it or else I'd have quit watching, I'm just saying it seems odd to me, having every black person be pure black in the future where there's jack shit to choose from for a mate isn't realistic and the few black named characters I've seen, I think they're all dead already.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 311 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1530