MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Seattle's Worst
#365695 - 05/04/17 06:57 PM

Seattle's Best used to have great coffee, I always preferred it over Starbucks. Now years later Starbucks bought it out and apparently turned it into the brand for their low end crap, probably leftovers that they don't want to sell under the Starbucks brand name but don't want to just toss out. Bought a bag of it, 1-2 cups and I'm in a bad mood sweating in my seat. Great job Starbucks you sacks of shit why don't you hook up with Google and add a fucking captcha while you're at it.

Will never buy Seattle's Best coffee again.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

I hate this coffee so much new [Re: Smitdogg]
#365738 - 05/05/17 04:17 PM

Want to throw the bag in the trash

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Said Smitty as he sipped [nt] new [Re: Smitdogg]
#365782 - 05/06/17 08:00 AM

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Said Smitty as he sipped [nt] new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#365783 - 05/06/17 08:39 AM

I got new coffee today. I just can't buy a new bag of coffee every single day of my life no matter how shit it is. You must enjoy trolling. Have fun with that.

krick
Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Send PM

Re: Seattle's Worst new [Re: Smitdogg]
#365785 - 05/06/17 02:38 PM

I really like Gevalia coffee. The "Traditional Roast" (the one with the "crown" on the bag) is as smooth as drinking tea. I drink it black with 2 sugars. It's probably my favorite coffee ever. The "House Blend" is good too if you like something stronger. I can be pricey so I try to catch it on sale. Shop around because some stores sell it a lot cheaper than others.

GroovyMAME support forum on BYOAC

Pi
Allergic to life
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Room 101
Send PM

Re: Seattle's Worst new [Re: krick]
#365795 - 05/06/17 05:53 PM

> The "House Blend" is good too if you like something
> stronger.

If I can reuse the spoon for another coffee then it's not strong enough. It must be semi-dissolved when I finish the cup, or I'll apply 6 bar to the one who sold it to me.

Tip: use phosphoric acid instead of water for making your coffee, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.
I can't get it right / Get it right / Since I met you...

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: Said Smitty as he sipped [nt] new [Re: Smitdogg]
#365800 - 05/06/17 07:42 PM

> I got new coffee today. I just can't buy a new bag of coffee every single day of my
> life no matter how shit it is.

Well, picturing myself in a similar situation, I would've either still drank it since I spent money on it (in order to learn my lesson), or, if it was like a store brand sweet tea I once bought (for the sake of comparison) I would take it back to where I bought it and request a refund.

fyi; that store brand tea tasted like concentrated tea, and seemed to have what I would describe as an oily texture. It literally made me nauseous drinking it. The gallon jug it came in said that if I didn't feel refreshed (or whatever) after drinking it, to return it to the store for a refund. Not a hallucination, that was just on the label.

> You must enjoy trolling. Have fun with that.

No offense was intended, but I did chuckle. I just happen to picture it happening.

LEVEL-4

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 825 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1472