View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

New Method of Execution...
#364915 - 04/05/17 12:42 AM Attachment: tytz.jpg 38 KB (0 downloads)

So cruel... AND unusual.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: New Method of Execution... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#364918 - 04/05/17 01:29 AM

I can't say I blame the hateful sacks of republican shit you got that from for making it because TYT is definitely the biggest pain in their white supremacist ass.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#364925 - 04/05/17 06:23 AM

Tom I have to know though, because I get the idea that you are a Jesus freak, and you worship him. So are you really telling me that these alt-right shits are the people Jesus wants you to follow? Seriously tell me. Does your god want you to follow these people or was Jesus more left-wing than Bernie Sanders, telling his followers to give away all their possessions to poor people? Was Jesus not the most left-wing person ever to walk the earth? Let's hear it straight from the horse's mouth. Let us know big fella. Does Jesus want 26 million Americans to lose their health insurance under republican changes to healthcare? People with pre-existing conditions, Jesus wants them to have a hardship? Let us know.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Come on Tom, answer the question, or are you a retard? (nt) new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#364926 - 04/05/17 06:32 AM

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: New Method of Execution... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#364929 - 04/05/17 09:25 AM

> Tom I have to know though, because I get the idea that you are a Jesus freak, and you
> worship him. So are you really telling me that these alt-right shits are the people
> Jesus wants you to follow? Seriously tell me. Does your god want you to follow these
> people or was Jesus more left-wing than Bernie Sanders, telling his followers to give
> away all their possessions to poor people? Was Jesus not the most left-wing person
> ever to walk the earth? Let's hear it straight from the horse's mouth. Let us know
> big fella. Does Jesus want 26 million Americans to lose their health insurance under
> republican changes to healthcare? People with pre-existing conditions, Jesus wants
> them to have a hardship? Let us know.

Sure.

Or, you know, whatever pisses you off.

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#364931 - 04/05/17 09:55 AM

Cool way to dodge the question you trolling pussy. But I guess you're used to living in a state of cognitive dissonance being the religious party that molests children and systematically covers it up.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 56 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3475