MAMEWorld >> News
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

B2K24
MAME @ 15 kHz Sony Trinitron CRT user
Reged: 10/25/10
Send PM

Please Help Us Track Down Apple II Collections
#364519 - 03/21/17 06:55 AM

http://ascii.textfiles.com/archives/5180

R.Coltrane
MAME user since 0.11
Reged: 08/07/05
Send PM

Re: Please Help Us Track Down Apple II Collections new [Re: B2K24]
#364529 - 03/21/17 06:03 PM

Great news!!!! I never knew that Sabotage actually has a title screen! I played this game in an Apple II+ back in the 80's but as far as I remember, it didn't have the title screen, I could only remember the instructions screen present in every dump of the game.

And I really like that other section of the site which has an enormous pile of title screens made by crackers, definitely a pure form of art!

I hope that they achieve their goal to dump and preserve everything Apple II - related. It's a great little computer with a lot of history and great memories behind it.

Shoegazr
Rockstar
Reged: 01/21/06
Send PM

Re: Please Help Us Track Down Apple II Collections new [Re: R.Coltrane]
#364531 - 03/21/17 06:23 PM

> Great news!!!! I never knew that Sabotage actually has a title screen! I played this
> game in an Apple II+ back in the 80's but as far as I remember, it didn't have the
> title screen, I could only remember the instructions screen present in every dump of
> the game.

It's funny, as soon as I saw that title screen I had this huge rush of nostalgia. I remember it quite well, even though I'm aware it was pretty rare for the time. Either way though - Sabotage is/was such a great and original game!

> And I really like that other section of the site which has an enormous pile of title
> screens made by crackers, definitely a pure form of art!

Couldn't agree more.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> News
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  John IV, Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 624 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1582