In year 2
In year 1

View the results for this poll

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Poll: When will Trump be impeached new [Re: Smitdogg]
#384458 - 11/29/19 06:09 AM

Nobody got this right. Most correct answer would have been year 3 or 4 but more accurately would be "year 4 but not removed from office because a group of demons called republicans control the senate in 2020".

gregf
Ramtek's Trivia promoter
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: southern CA, US
Send PM

Re: Poll: When will Trump be impeached new [Re: Smitdogg]
#384525 - 12/03/19 10:33 PM

>Nobody got this right.

A number of factors came into play such as outcome of 2018 mid term elections that was initial start.

>Most correct answer would have been year 3 or 4 but more accurately would be "year 4 but
>not removed from office because a group of demons called republicans control the senate in
>2020".

Impeachment probably wouldn't have happened had the 'jackass' decided to play it safe and not test things after 'fat Barr' heavily redacted Mueller's report and released the incomplete version of Mueller's report. Mueller didn't do himself any favors either by playing a 'timid meek role' with the phrase "go read the report". Why bother when the full un-redacted version wasn't available to House Investigation committee members.

Not surprisingly, the 'jackass-in-office' continued go about his crooked ways thinking "I can do whatever I want..." and he got caught. This time the "Impeachment" label will stick to him in the history books when 2020 comes around. Jackass will have Senate numbers to keep him in office, but when November 2020 happens, his numbers should be so low he shouldn't be able to win.

JWJr
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/15/04
Send PM

Re: Poll: When will Trump be impeached new [Re: gregf]
#384532 - 12/04/19 07:02 PM

> Not surprisingly, the 'jackass-in-office' continued go about his crooked ways
> thinking "I can do whatever I want..." and he got caught. This time the "Impeachment"
> label will stick to him in the history books when 2020 comes around. Jackass will
> have Senate numbers to keep him in office, but when November 2020 happens, his
> numbers should be so low he shouldn't be able to win.

...and, with any luck, he'll drag all of his enablers in both the House and Senate down with him.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 81 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2182