MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Cash me ousside
#363022 - 01/28/17 02:44 PM

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tanyachen/cash-...vmYd#.wnr4aW81x

Allnatural
No Preservatives
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Toledo, OH. USA
Send PM

I had no idea this meme existed until today... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#363054 - 01/29/17 05:47 PM

I feel pretty good about that.

krick
Get Fuzzy
Reged: 02/09/04
Send PM

Re: I had no idea this meme existed until today... new [Re: Allnatural]
#363056 - 01/29/17 06:31 PM

It's not very funny or clever. It's just people making fun of someone who is either profoundly stupid and/or uneducated and possibly mentally damaged.

GroovyMAME support forum on BYOAC

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Re: I had no idea this meme existed until today... new [Re: krick]
#363059 - 01/29/17 07:42 PM

> It's not very funny or clever. It's just people making fun of someone who is either
> profoundly stupid and/or uneducated and possibly mentally damaged.

I thought it was a recent occurrence, and not yet a meme. I haven't looked at the linked thing.

It was a child on a daytime talk show who supposedly learned the hard way what the phrase she was using actually meant, when someone DID catch her outside shortly after.

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Yup new [Re: Smitdogg]
#363150 - 02/02/17 09:05 PM

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Apparently this is the biggest thing to ever happen on Dr. Phil and they are having her back on (nt) how bow dae new [Re: Smitdogg]
#363180 - 02/04/17 12:05 AM

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Re: Cash me ousside new [Re: Smitdogg]
#363260 - 02/06/17 05:53 AM Attachment: IMG_2095.JPG 124 KB (0 downloads)

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Moose
Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Reged: 05/03/04
Loc: Outback, Australia
Send PM

Re: Apparently this is the biggest thing to ever happen on Dr. Phil and they are having her back on (nt) how bow dae new [Re: Smitdogg]
#363352 - 02/09/17 10:48 AM

Hey Smitt, I reckon you should start your own chat show .... I'd watch. Go Smitt go !

Moose

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

For me this went from funny to scary new [Re: Smitdogg]
#363751 - 02/22/17 01:54 PM

Though it's partly sad that our society and education system let a girl turn into this, I still saw it as funny that someone could be that awful. I guess it's similar to the way people used to watch Jerry Springer and see how low human garbage can get because there is a humor element to it. You can't tell me some guy breaking into dance when he finds out "you are not the father" isn't funny. But anyway, the cash girl has now turned into some sort of celebrity with girls mobbing and idolizing her like she's the new Britney Spears, and that is scary, because they are amused not because she is a horrible piece of shit, but because, I don't know? She's tough? I can't even figure out the psychology of it.

I hope you have enjoyed these 2 cents. You can't quite buy a piece of Bazooka Joe with them but hey chew on them anyway.

Allnatural
No Preservatives
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Toledo, OH. USA
Send PM

Re: For me this went from funny to scary new [Re: Smitdogg]
#363863 - 02/25/17 01:57 PM

> Though it's partly sad that our society and education system let a girl turn into
> this, I still saw it as funny that someone could be that awful. I guess it's similar
> to the way people used to watch Jerry Springer and see how low human garbage can get
> because there is a humor element to it. You can't tell me some guy breaking into
> dance when he finds out "you are not the father" isn't funny. But anyway, the cash
> girl has now turned into some sort of celebrity with girls mobbing and idolizing her
> like she's the new Britney Spears, and that is scary, because they are amused not
> because she is a horrible piece of shit, but because, I don't know? She's tough? I
> can't even figure out the psychology of it.
>
> I hope you have enjoyed these 2 cents. You can't quite buy a piece of Bazooka Joe
> with them but hey chew on them anyway.

I'm sure she has a great life ahead of her, getting fired from a string of fast food jobs, then her inevitable arrest for armed robbery and cooking meth.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
1 registered and 122 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2033