#362877 - 01/25/17 09:39 AM

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: Alternative Facts new [Re: Robbbert]
#362878 - 01/25/17 11:22 AM

> Mockery of a handicapped reporter.. we all saw it, yet he denies it ever happened.
>
>

I'm just going to focus on this point, atm.

No. You were shown something, and automatically believed what you were told about it, without researching the validity of the accusation.

The reporter he was said to have "mocked".... Show me any video of where that reporter moves around and even talks like Trump did when he supposedly was making fun of him.

Here's a hint. Use anything that doesn't use a still freeze-framed capture of the exact moment Trump's hand was in a position that matches the hand of the reporter.

Trump has made that same motions with his hands and used the same (voice) when referring to other people that weren't even handicapped. He was impersonating someone (regardless of who they were) as being flustered or confused.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (01/25/17 11:30 AM)

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Alternative Facts new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#362881 - 01/25/17 01:12 PM

I doubt he could show you any video at all of some random reporter but I've seen hours of trump videos and I've never seen him do that motion with his hands anywhere else. I could have missed it but since it's your argument you have the burden of proof so show us. It wouldn't make him much less of a douche bag either way. In a way even for trump it's hard to imagine he'd make fun of a disabled person when his youngest son clearly has issues.

Robbbert
Sir
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: A long way from you
Send PM

nvm new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#362882 - 01/25/17 02:24 PM

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Alternative Facts new [Re: Robbbert]
#362896 - 01/25/17 09:50 PM

Post-truth era!

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: Alternative Facts new [Re: Smitdogg]
#362921 - 01/26/17 07:58 AM

> I doubt he could show you any video at all of some random reporter but I've seen
> hours of trump videos and I've never seen him do that motion with his hands anywhere
> else. I could have missed it but since it's your argument you have the burden of
> proof so show us.

Robbbert's post should provide some of the necessary links. In particular, the one that is something about 'Catholics for Trump'. This one, at least, bothers to explain and shows other examples of his mimicking... Unlike the MSM that just shows you one thing and declares "this is what's happening", and expects you to just believe it.

> It wouldn't make him much less of a douche bag either way. In a way
> even for trump it's hard to imagine he'd make fun of a disabled person when his
> youngest son clearly has issues.

As much as I hate to go there, there was another forum user that you had issues with, and you did stoop low enough to say something about his kid. I was going to ask you what "issues" Trump's son had, exactly. But since I know there isn't any (other than just being a naive kid), I'll just chalk it up to the liberal mindset of nothing being off limits when it comes to petty and baseless ridicule.

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#362927 - 01/26/17 10:45 AM

His eyes look as blank as an empty page. Maybe he's just scared because so many people hate his dad. You can chalk it up to whatever you want. I'm not attacking him, just making an observation. It's not something I'd post on social media because it would probably look like attacking kids. I thought we could be more open here but apparently you're just a cocksucker who goes straight to "libtard" type talk when people disagree with your right wing bullshit. Go fuck yourself too buddy.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

BTW new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#362933 - 01/26/17 12:36 PM

Anyway, even if he wasn't making fun of the disabled, if he was just making fun of the guy, which nobody is arguing, is it that much better? Is it ok for someone running for president or as president to do that and show to kids that publicly humiliating people is cool and normal? Look how bad he's fucked up America, even a group of Catholics are sticking up for him publicly humiliating people! How fucked up is that? Did you ever think you'd see the day?

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: Alternative Facts new [Re: Smitdogg]
#362942 - 01/26/17 06:39 PM Attachment: sad_pepe.jpg 23 KB (0 downloads)

> His eyes look as blank as an empty page. Maybe he's just scared because so many
> people hate his dad. You can chalk it up to whatever you want. I'm not attacking him,
> just making an observation.

Well, implying that he has mental disorder (which, I'm going to assume is something you picked up from Rosie O'Donnel) is essentially insulting him. But, you said it's something you "observed"... Independently, on your own....? Which must be due to your degree in psychology/psychiatry you got from.... somewhere....? So, I'll take your word for it. /sarcasm

> It's not something I'd post on social media because it
> would probably look like attacking kids. I thought we could be more open here but
> apparently you're just a cocksucker who goes straight to "libtard" type talk when
> people disagree with your right wing bullshit.

I don't see it as right or left wing. If I see something I believe isn't correct, I have every right to let people know, or at least see, or think about it in a different way than what they've been told (because, you know, the MSM is SOOO trustworthy). You could be Right leaning, say Trump mocked a "retarded reporter" (and, believe me, there are conservatives that believe this too) and I'd still feel an obligation to set you straight.

Yet, for some reason, you apparently took it too hard. I'm sorry if you wanted to hold onto the belief that Trump was mocking someone's disability. I'm just the messenger. & I seen your other post, I will have replied to that too.

> Go fuck yourself too buddy.

[ATTACHED IMAGE]

Attachment

Edited by Tomu Breidah (01/26/17 06:52 PM)

LEVEL-4

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: BTW new [Re: Smitdogg]
#362944 - 01/26/17 06:49 PM

> Anyway, even if he wasn't making fun of the disabled, if he was just making fun of
> the guy, which nobody is arguing, is it that much better? Is it ok for someone
> running for president or as president to do that and show to kids that publicly
> humiliating people is cool and normal?

Absolutely not. But I guess this is (it's a video of burning an effigy of Trump, in case you don't want to bother clicking)... Or maybe it justifies it...?

> Look how bad he's fucked up America,

He seems to be working very fast with whatever he's done so far. Obama's change was like seasons changing, what Trumps doing?... I'd tell him; "Shit, slow down dude." I don't actually see how it's "fucked up".... not yet anyway. And, I'm not saying it couldn't happen.

even a
> group of Catholics are sticking up for him publicly humiliating people! How fucked up
> is that? Did you ever think you'd see the day?

No such scenario has ever entered my mind. I don't see it as being impossible. I mean, there were some "church folk" that gathered around him and prayed for him.

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#362945 - 01/26/17 06:51 PM

> > His eyes look as blank as an empty page. Maybe he's just scared because so many
> > people hate his dad. You can chalk it up to whatever you want. I'm not attacking
> him,
> > just making an observation.
>
>
> Well, implying that he has mental disorder (which, I'm going to assume is something
> you picked up from Rosie O'Donnel) is essentially insulting him. But, you said it's
> something you "observed"... Independently, on your own....? Which must be due to your
> degree in psychology/psychiatry you got from.... somewhere....? So, I'll take your
> word for it.
>

Honestly I didn't pick it up from there. He always looked this way to me every time I've seen him but like I said, he could just be scared out of his mind. I did see the Rosie comment after I had already thought it and it didn't hurt my assumptions. For the record I've never been a Rosie fan. Nope I don't have a psych degree. Didn't know you needed one to be able to tell someone has a look to them.

>
> > It's not something I'd post on social media because it
> > would probably look like attacking kids. I thought we could be more open here but
> > apparently you're just a cocksucker who goes straight to "libtard" type talk when
> > people disagree with your right wing bullshit.
>
>
> I don't see it as right or left wing. If I see something I believe isn't correct, I
> have every right to let people know, or at least see, or think about it in a
> different way than what they've been told (because, you know, the MSM is SOOO
> trustworthy). You could be Right leaning, say Trump mocked a "retarded reporter"
> (and, believe me, there are conservatives that believe this too) and I'd still feel
> an obligation to set you straight.
>
> Yet, for some reason, you apparently took it too hard. I'm sorry if you wanted to
> hold onto the belief that Trump was mocking someone's disability. I'm just the
> messenger. & I seen your other post, I will have replied to that too.

You have a certain snark to you. Always have. And I don't know why you'd say I want to hold onto this belief when every reply I've given you here says that you might be right. Every one. So that doesn't make any sense.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: BTW new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#362946 - 01/26/17 06:57 PM

> > Anyway, even if he wasn't making fun of the disabled, if he was just making fun of
> > the guy, which nobody is arguing, is it that much better? Is it ok for someone
> > running for president or as president to do that and show to kids that publicly
> > humiliating people is cool and normal?
>
>
> Absolutely not. But I guess this is (it's a video of burning an effigy of Trump, in
> case you don't want to bother clicking)... Or maybe it justifies it...?

I don't understand your point here.

>
> > Look how bad he's fucked up America,
>
>
> He seems to be working very fast with whatever he's done so far. Obama's change was
> like seasons changing, what Trumps doing?... I'd tell him; "Shit, slow down dude."
> I don't actually see how it's "fucked up".... not yet anyway. And, I'm not saying it
> couldn't happen.
>
>
> even a
> > group of Catholics are sticking up for him publicly humiliating people! How fucked
> up
> > is that? Did you ever think you'd see the day?
>
>
> No such scenario has ever entered my mind. I don't see it as being impossible. I
> mean, there were some "church folk" that gathered around him and prayed for him.

I'm referring to the catholics4trump link posted earlier that you referenced. They apparently spent a lot of time trying to clear him from wrongdoing in the reporter incident so I guess they didn't see anything wrong with his mocking?

Foxhack
Furry guy
Reged: 01/30/04
Loc: Spicy Canada
Send PM

#362966 - 01/27/17 01:01 AM

> As much as I hate to go there, there was another forum user that you had issues with,
> and you did stoop low enough to say something about his kid. I was going to ask you
> what "issues" Trump's son had, exactly. But since I know there isn't any (other than
> just being a naive kid), I'll just chalk it up to the liberal mindset of nothing
> being off limits when it comes to petty and baseless ridicule.

A while ago, I think Rosie O'Donnell said that Barron appeared to be autistic because of the way he behaved on TV and his mannerisms. A lot of people on both sides criticized her for it, thankfully, because such a statement is very uncalled for. Barron is just a kid, he shouldn't be made fun of despite his family being a shitstain on the world. He probably has enough problems dealing with his family as it is.

Other than a The Onion article mentioning Barron being bored at the inauguration (in the same satirical style as Secret Agent Joe Biden), I haven't seen anything else related to him pop up.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Gotta go fast... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#363025 - 01/28/17 04:49 PM

> He seems to be working very fast with whatever he's done so far. Obama's change was
> like seasons changing, what Trumps doing?... I'd tell him; "Shit, slow down dude."

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/01/2...n-45-years.html

LEVEL-4

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 55 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3311