RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Hey I have a great idea, instead of peacefully splitting into democrat and republican countries, why don't we fight forever like retards?
#362401 - 01/10/17 04:49 PM

Let's just fight forever and spend billions of dollars reversing what the last asshole did the previous 8 years! Let's be retards!

Foxhack
Furry guy
Reged: 01/30/04
Loc: Spicy Canada
Send PM

Re: Hey I have a great idea, instead of peacefully splitting into democrat and republican countries, why don't we fight forever like retards? new [Re: Smitdogg]
#362455 - 01/12/17 12:38 AM

> Let's just fight forever and spend billions of dollars reversing what the last
> asshole did the previous 8 years! Let's be retards!

Yeah, that way we can go in and kill all you gringos and take back what's ours!

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Hey I have a great idea, instead of peacefully splitting into democrat and republican countries, why don't we fight forever like retards? new [Re: Foxhack]
#362457 - 01/12/17 12:39 AM

You mean Texas? Please take it before they butcher our history books anymore. We might keep Austin though.

Foxhack
Furry guy
Send PM

Re: Hey I have a great idea, instead of peacefully splitting into democrat and republican countries, why don't we fight forever like retards? new [Re: Smitdogg]
#362470 - 01/12/17 02:35 AM

> You mean Texas? Please take it before they butcher our history books anymore. We
> might keep Austin though.

No, Texas will probably secede into its own little stupid country and they'll nuke themselves into orbit.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Hey I have a great idea, instead of peacefully splitting into democrat and republican countries, why don't we fight forever like retards? new [Re: Foxhack]
#362471 - 01/12/17 02:39 AM

You sure know how to dream big. Keep up the good work!

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

#362492 - 01/12/17 09:02 AM

> > Let's just fight forever and spend billions of dollars reversing what the last
> > asshole did the previous 8 years! Let's be retards!
>
> Yeah, that way we can go in and kill all you gringos and take back what's ours!

Our men/boys can be decapitated (thanks mexican drug cartel beheading video) and women/girls can be gang raped.

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Hey I have a great idea, instead of peacefully splitting into democrat and republican countries, why don't we fight forever like retards? new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#362503 - 01/12/17 03:52 PM

Speaking of decapitation, everyone in the senate who just voted to repeal obamacare have just indirectly murdered more people than the Mexican cartels so they should all be decapitated.

Foxhack
Furry guy
Send PM

#362542 - 01/14/17 06:25 AM

> Speaking of decapitation, everyone in the senate who just voted to repeal obamacare
> have just indirectly murdered more people than the Mexican cartels so they should all
> be decapitated.

All Islamic State members who were working inside the US are currently on vacation. Why bother doing anything when America is doing its best to kill itself off?

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#362543 - 01/14/17 06:30 AM

They're all lubed up and jacking their jihads off laughing at "president elect" fighting against his own intelligence agencies and stealing healthcare from the poor and "middle class" aka lower class who can't bear to call themselves that, so he can make millionaires and billionaires .1% richer. Republicans are the shit of the earth. I'd like to prop their mouths open and force shit diarrhea down their goddamn throats.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

There was a time when health care was a small industry..... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#362587 - 01/15/17 08:00 AM

Before the 70s at least. Because people by and large were healthier. Because they didn't drink soda all day and eat fast food all week. For example.....

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 50 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3115