The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Almost half of Trump voters think pizzagate is real, none of them scientists
#361938 - 12/29/16 02:12 AM

A satanic child sex ring out of the basement of a NY pizza joint run by Hillary Clinton. The republican party is like a vacuum for the dumbest people. Sucks them in like dirt out of a shithouse carpet.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: Almost half of Trump voters think pizzagate is real... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#361946 - 12/29/16 07:40 AM

> A satanic child sex ring out of the basement of a NY pizza joint run by Hillary
> Clinton. The republican party is like a vacuum for the dumbest people. Sucks them in
> like dirt out of a shithouse carpet.

If you recall, Traso's post about high profile people in Gov., Police, etc. having sex with gay men...

http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/sho...amp;o=&vc=1

I, personally, wouldn't doubt there is something to the Pizzagate thing.

Take for instance, the occult symbolism all over Washington DC.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/chapter3/

Doubt pizzagate if you want. It won't make any difference either way. Here's something you may find interesting troubling (I did). Note. About 24 Minutes in the video gets pretty.... intense.

14:30, to me, this almost sounds like someone demon possessed. "frothing at the mouth..."

Edited by Tomu Breidah (12/29/16 07:57 AM)

LEVEL-4

SecretAgentMan
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Illinois (Central)
Send PM

Re: Almost half of Trump voters think pizzagate is real... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#361951 - 12/29/16 02:11 PM

No wonder Trump got elected when people believe bullshit like that.

"Go crazy, folks! Go crazy!"

Jack Buck

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Almost half of Trump voters think pizzagate is real... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#361958 - 12/29/16 06:54 PM

I don't "doubt" pizzagate. That's actually offensive, like saying I think "it's probably not real". Of course it's not fucking real. You have a brain disease if you think it's real. I know that especially now, with the left being super left and the right being super right with Donnie Tinahanz saying over and over that the media is all lies, we are all at least slightly (slightly) more prone to believe news that backs our pre-existing beliefs, but I'd never in a million years believe some shit like pizzagate if it was saying the trump family was behind it instead of the clintons. It's gone from slight auto bias to full blown brain disease with the right wingers.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#361962 - 12/29/16 10:22 PM

> I don't "doubt" pizzagate. That's actually offensive, like saying I think "it's
> probably not real". Of course it's not fucking real.

Also...

Nope. Can't be real. They'd never participate in anything so... Progressive.

ETA: Just curious. Did you watch the video? Or just pass it off as some kind of Right Wing... whatever? Even all the way to the end? Because your reply makes me think you didn't.

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#361963 - 12/29/16 10:27 PM

Dude even the rightwing nut Eric Ericson debunked that on his radio show (I heard him), saying his fellow republicans were crazy to think it has to do with demons. It has nothing to do with "evil spirits". It's some cooking style or book, nothing to do with satanic bullshit.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#361965 - 12/29/16 10:48 PM

> Dude even the rightwing nut Eric Ericson debunked that on his radio show (I heard
> him), saying his fellow republicans were crazy to think it has to do with demons. It
> has nothing to do with "evil spirits". It's some cooking style or book, nothing to do
> with satanic bullshit.

Republicans.... I'm not meaning to drag this discussion out, but ever hear of Bohemian Grove?

Just so I make myself clear on this... I'm not saying this is a Democrat thing. It can be anyone in a position of power, e.g. The Government. Which can include Republicans too.

But whatever. I guess I'm just a "Right Wing" nut-case.

This will be my last reply in this topic. But, believing fully that 9/11 was perpetrated by our government really makes you think that even the worst is possible. Did you ever wonder what happens to the bodies of those children?

Again, whatever. It's all "crazy talk". You couldn't imagine it being possible. Therefor, it MUST be impossible.

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#361968 - 12/29/16 11:03 PM

> > Dude even the rightwing nut Eric Ericson debunked that on his radio show (I heard
> > him), saying his fellow republicans were crazy to think it has to do with demons.
> It
> > has nothing to do with "evil spirits". It's some cooking style or book, nothing to
> do
> > with satanic bullshit.
>
> Republicans.... I'm not meaning to drag this discussion out, but ever hear of
> Bohemian Grove?

No I don't know what that is.

> Just so I make myself clear on this... I'm not saying this is a Democrat thing. It
> can be anyone in a position of power, e.g. The Government. Which can include
> Republicans too.
>
>
> But whatever. I guess I'm just a "Right Wing" nut-case.

I just said Erick Erickson is a nut.

> This will be my last reply in this topic. But, believing fully that 9/11 was
> perpetrated by our government really makes you think that even the worst is possible.
> Did you ever wonder what happens to the bodies of those children?

I don't know what children you are talking about.

> Again, whatever. It's all "crazy talk". You couldn't imagine it being possible.
> Therefor, it MUST be impossible.

If you believe Podesta and the Clintons are worshipping Satan and whoring little girls for extra cash then you are too far gone. Maybe there is/was something to 9/11, after all it was a lie that brought us into the gulf war and Iraq so I wouldn't put it past the government completely. From the conspiracy 9/11 videos I've seen, nothing convinced me but I haven't watched them all.

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

#362062 - 12/31/16 08:13 PM

> If you believe Podesta and the Clintons are worshipping Satan and whoring little
> girls for extra cash then you are too far gone. Maybe there is/was something to 9/11,
> after all it was a lie that brought us into the gulf war and Iraq so I wouldn't put
> it past the government completely. From the conspiracy 9/11 videos I've seen, nothing
> convinced me but I haven't watched them all.

Seriously, what the fuck is up with this? Maybe I shouldn't have such high expectations of people who throw their votes in with people who are literally anti-knowledge, but damn. People seem to have this weird sort of bias where because a handful of self-proclaimed scientists have been proven to be liars, it means that we should reject literally everything that every scientist has to say, and just replace their knowledge with whatever horseshit appeals most.

Imagine if these people took this same sort of attitude towards their politicians. Instead, it's just fine for their chosen political savior to lie, if not downright expected. And then there's this bullshit false equivalency that they engage in, where somehow because Hillary is a liar, it's just fine for Trump to be a liar as well. Guess what: I may have voted Hillary, but I was prepared, even downright excited, to be able to decry the bullshit she'd have been peddling. Can you Trump voters say the same? Or are you going to just go back to "B-b-b-but HILLARY!" these entire 4 years?

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Almost half of Trump voters think pizzagate is real... new [Re: MooglyGuy]
#362076 - 12/31/16 11:41 PM

It doesn't really have to do with scientists (that was a dig from a previous rant) but people on the right do seem to believe what Trump says, so it's not that they are thinking he is lying and they'll believe the lie. I heard on right wing radio 95.5 today the host basically said that people never thought the elections were rigged until Trump said it was, and at that point they knew it was true.

Hillary is pretty much out of the conversation at this point but as I've said before, she's an oldschool average democrat with her baggage on the table instead of the closet. Her corruption was mild and Trump's is nightmarish. She doesn't have evil in her heart, she just made stupidity mistakes and played the pay to play bullshit that the government has been playing since before her time. Not a good candidate.

Republicans already changed social security to where our generation now retires at 69 just since the election. The republicans are the goddamn worst greedy shit on the planet. Fox news today called for the end of foodstamps.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

The age of self-allusion began in the 90s..... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#362095 - 01/01/17 06:00 AM

You are seeing its asymptotic rise.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Foxhack
Furry guy
Reged: 01/30/04
Loc: Spicy Canada
Send PM

#362199 - 01/04/17 02:28 AM

> It doesn't really have to do with scientists (that was a dig from a previous rant)
> but people on the right do seem to believe what Trump says, so it's not that they are
> thinking he is lying and they'll believe the lie. I heard on right wing radio 95.5
> today the host basically said that people never thought the elections were rigged
> until Trump said it was, and at that point they knew it was true.
>
> Hillary is pretty much out of the conversation at this point but as I've said before,
> she's an oldschool average democrat with her baggage on the table instead of the
> closet. Her corruption was mild and Trump's is nightmarish. She doesn't have evil in
> her heart, she just made stupidity mistakes and played the pay to play bullshit that
> the government has been playing since before her time. Not a good candidate.
>
> Republicans already changed social security to where our generation now retires at 69
> just since the election. The republicans are the goddamn worst greedy shit on the
> planet. Fox news today called for the end of foodstamps.

Republicans also ALMOST managed to make the Ethics Committee useless by making it go through them before starting an investigation and making sure no anonymous tips were ever received. Luckily enough people called them out on their bullshit for them to back down, but it won't be long before they try this shit again.

I don't believe ALL Republicans are evil sons of bitches, I just wish the ones that aren't wouldn't stay quiet about all the sneaky shit those assholes keep trying to do.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Almost half of Trump voters think pizzagate is real... new [Re: Foxhack]
#362200 - 01/04/17 02:32 AM

> > It doesn't really have to do with scientists (that was a dig from a previous rant)
> > but people on the right do seem to believe what Trump says, so it's not that they
> are
> > thinking he is lying and they'll believe the lie. I heard on right wing radio 95.5
> > today the host basically said that people never thought the elections were rigged
> > until Trump said it was, and at that point they knew it was true.
> >
> > Hillary is pretty much out of the conversation at this point but as I've said
> before,
> > she's an oldschool average democrat with her baggage on the table instead of the
> > closet. Her corruption was mild and Trump's is nightmarish. She doesn't have evil
> in
> > her heart, she just made stupidity mistakes and played the pay to play bullshit
> that
> > the government has been playing since before her time. Not a good candidate.
> >
> > Republicans already changed social security to where our generation now retires at
> 69
> > just since the election. The republicans are the goddamn worst greedy shit on the
> > planet. Fox news today called for the end of foodstamps.
>
> Republicans also ALMOST managed to make the Ethics Committee useless by making it go
> through them before starting an investigation and making sure no anonymous tips were
> ever received. Luckily enough people called them out on their bullshit for them to
> back down, but it won't be long before they try this shit again.
>

Of course the first thing to attack is their only cops. They're garbage trash out to take all they can. Take away all government help for personal tax breaks. Garbage greed, all GOP senate, house, white house and shit house.

> I don't believe ALL Republicans are evil sons of bitches, I just wish the ones that
> aren't wouldn't stay quiet about all the sneaky shit those assholes keep trying to
> do.

Nope all trash.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#364614 - 03/25/17 12:01 AM

http://eposteditor.com/dr-phil-exposes-elite-government-pedophile-ring-mainstream-tv/

"lolz it not weal"

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#364615 - 03/25/17 12:37 AM

I can't watch this crap right now but I want to make sure I'm understanding you because I sometimes can't tell where you are going with your sarcasm. You're saying this exposes US government officials who were so desperate for money that they started a child sex ring and you believe it as truth?

Foxhack
Furry guy
Send PM

#364616 - 03/25/17 01:01 AM

> I can't watch this crap right now but I want to make sure I'm understanding you
> because I sometimes can't tell where you are going with your sarcasm. You're saying
> this exposes US government officials who were so desperate for money that they
> started a child sex ring and you believe it as truth?

I sincerely hope he's just laughing at the idiocy of it all.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: Almost half of Trump voters think pizzagate is real... new [Re: Foxhack]
#364623 - 03/25/17 08:18 AM

> > I can't watch this crap right now but I want to make sure I'm understanding you
> > because I sometimes can't tell where you are going with your sarcasm. You're saying
> > this exposes US government officials who were so desperate for money that they
> > started a child sex ring and you believe it as truth?
>
> I sincerely hope he's just laughing at the idiocy of it all.

Um.. If you mean I'm laughing at anyone that thinks child sex trafficking isn't real, then yeah. But, that's a natural human reaction. "I could never imagine doing it myself, therefor, it's impossible that anyone else would do it."

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#364624 - 03/25/17 08:23 AM

Clearly the line we're asking about is the government involvement.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Quick update on fat republican shit new [Re: Smitdogg]
#364681 - 03/28/17 08:00 AM

https://youtu.be/fIT5FIHxVFc

Foxhack
Furry guy
Send PM

Trump's gotta get that border wall money somehow. *nt* new [Re: Smitdogg]
#364721 - 03/29/17 05:24 PM

> Clearly the line we're asking about is the government involvement.

To the gringos who thought we would pay for the wall: You're fucking stupid. Kthx.

Gor
Giver of truth.
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: The basement
Send PM

Re: Trump's gotta get that border wall money somehow. *nt* new [Re: Foxhack]
#364727 - 03/29/17 06:37 PM

> > Clearly the line we're asking about is the government involvement.
>
> To the gringos who thought we would pay for the wall: You're fucking stupid. Kthx.

The Secretary of the Interior doesn't think the wall should be built on either the American side or in the middle of the Rio Grande.

Oh for Pete's sake.
loser.com

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: Trump's gotta get that border wall money somehow. *nt* new [Re: Gor]
#364729 - 03/29/17 09:23 PM

Lol don't even let the Mexicans use their own river, steal the other half of it in the process. Why not? Republicans are really the ugliest people on the planet.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Lol just saw this on the news new [Re: Smitdogg]
#364730 - 03/29/17 09:34 PM Attachment: Clipboard01.jpg 83 KB (0 downloads)

Fuck what it looks like on the Mexico side because they're you know, murderers and rapists

[ATTACHED IMAGE - CLICK FOR FULL SIZE]

Attachment

Foxhack
Furry guy
Send PM

Re: Trump's gotta get that border wall money somehow. *nt* new [Re: Gor]
#364739 - 03/30/17 01:16 AM

> > > Clearly the line we're asking about is the government involvement.
> >
> > To the gringos who thought we would pay for the wall: You're fucking stupid. Kthx.
>
> The Secretary of the Interior doesn't think the wall should be built on either the
> American side or in the middle of the Rio Grande.

Building the wall on the Mexican side would be a declaration of war. Maybe not against the Mexican government, but there won't be a single Mexican who will approve of this.

Republican lawmakers really are the most disgusting, vile people on the planet.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

#364938 - 04/05/17 01:23 PM

https://www.sott.net/article/347075-NBC-...ile-ring-Gotcha

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#364941 - 04/05/17 05:42 PM

I don't understand what you're doing. Are you justifying fake news (pizzagate) with another fake news article? Yes I watched the video, and it mentioned allegations. That's what pizzagate is, allegations.

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 52 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3383