Can you guess who this beast voted for?
#361604 - 12/22/16 11:40 PM

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/22/us/mall-racist-rant-trnd/index.html

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

And who she may or may not have voted for is relevant to her actions because.... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#361618 - 12/23/16 02:39 AM

Sorry to break it to you Smit, but not everyone that voted for Trump is a racist. That's statistically impossible anyway. And for the record, I didn't even bother to vote. The state I live in - Hillary getting elected wasn't a matter of concern.

Had the people/person that butted in line been Caucasian, the "beast's" reaction would've been (essentially) the same. When people are angry, it tends to bring out the worst in them, and they take the easiest shots. I'm not defending anything she said. Only explaining what human nature tends to do.

I couldn't care any less who she may've voted for. In fact, my opinion of Hillary voters was that they were older, fatter women. So, I could be a judgmental a-hole and say she obviously voted for Hillary, and my "reasoning" would be just as valid as your reasoning... Which isn't.

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: And who she may or may not have voted for is relevant to her actions because.... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#361619 - 12/23/16 02:47 AM

You read yourself 3 paragraphs into what I said. That fat bitch voted Trump, dude. Get fucking real.

SecretAgentMan
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Illinois (Central)
Send PM

Re: And who she may or may not have voted for is relevant to her actions because.... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#361627 - 12/23/16 05:16 AM

Not all Trump supporters are racists, bigots and xenophobes but the majority of them are unfortunately. Trump preyed on these people and those who are just plain stupid to win the election.

Clinton was right with her deplorables comment.

"Go crazy, folks! Go crazy!"

Jack Buck

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

You ASSUMED who she voted for... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#361634 - 12/23/16 07:49 AM

> You read yourself 3 paragraphs into what I said. That fat bitch voted Trump, dude.
> Get fucking real.

Sure, she COULD have, but you have no way of proving it.

Also, am I to suppose that you believe no Hillary voter could be capable of this?

LEVEL-4

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: And who she may or may not have voted for is relevant to her actions because.... new [Re: SecretAgentMan]
#361635 - 12/23/16 07:55 AM

> Not all Trump supporters are racists, bigots and xenophobes but the majority of them
> are unfortunately

So that'd make a large majority of Americans racist, etc.

You truly believe that?

> Trump preyed on these people and those who are just plain stupid
> to win the election.
>
> Clinton was right with her deplorables comment.

Exactly... And not any of the votes that went begrudgingly for Trump had anything to do with how corrupt Hillary was.

Gee, if favoring Trump makes one "deplorable" then I guess that's better than having your head so far up your ass that you're completely oblivious to how bad a candidate Hillary was.

LEVEL-4

SecretAgentMan
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Illinois (Central)
Send PM

#361641 - 12/23/16 12:55 PM

> > Not all Trump supporters are racists, bigots and xenophobes but the majority of
> them
> > are unfortunately.
>
>
> So that'd make a large majority of Americans racist, etc.
>
> You truly believe that?

Well not a majority of Americans, just a majority of Trump supporters which were less than Clinton had but there are many more racists, bigots, etc. than people actually knew existed. Trump just brought them out of hiding with his lies and used these people to win the election.

> > Trump preyed on these people and those who are just plain stupid
> > to win the election.
> >
> > Clinton was right with her deplorables comment.
>
>
> Exactly... And not any of the votes that went begrudgingly for Trump had anything to
> do with how corrupt Hillary was.

I would have preferred Sanders but I would gladly take a possibly corrupt person over Trump who is a racist, bigot, etc.

> Gee, if favoring Trump makes one "deplorable" then I guess that's better than having
> your head so far up your ass that you're completely oblivious to how bad a candidate
> Hillary was.

Sticking my head up my ass would sure smell a lot better than the shit Trump is about to deal out to America.

"Go crazy, folks! Go crazy!"

Jack Buck

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: You ASSUMED who she voted for... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#361644 - 12/23/16 02:39 PM

Yes that is what you are to believe. It's a fact that she voted for Trump and the evidence is the video.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

#361649 - 12/23/16 02:59 PM

> > Not all Trump supporters are racists, bigots and xenophobes but the majority of
> them
> > are unfortunately.
>
>
> So that'd make a large majority of Americans racist, etc.
>
> You truly believe that?
>

No that's actually not true at all, not from the voter data anyway. If you look at all the people who didn't vote at all (majority), Trump actually only got around 25% of Americans voting for him. I think a little less like 23%. 51% of that (majority) is like 12%, so 12% are deplorable as fuck, yes absolutely.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Cashier should've called security.....yet..... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#361699 - 12/24/16 05:18 AM

And in any other case would have.... He was a puss? He was afraid for his job. Hmmm.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 51 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2836