#359436 - 10/06/16 10:46 AM

I guess.

LEVEL-4

redk9258
Regular
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Troy, Illinois USA
Send PM

Re: Pence seems to be the most 'Presidential' of any of 'em [nt] new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#359437 - 10/06/16 12:08 PM

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: Pence seems to be the most 'Presidential' of any of 'em [nt] new [Re: redk9258]
#359440 - 10/06/16 01:42 PM

haha.

I'm just saying, from what I've seen (which, admittedly, was only from the VP debate) it seems like, compared to Trump, Hillary, and that weirdo Kaine, he's got his head on straight... Again, compared to the others. Doesn't necessarily mean it's that "straight", just straighter.

LEVEL-4

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Okay. Pick your poison. new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#359446 - 10/06/16 03:26 PM

Out of these 4, Trump, Pence, Clinton, and Kaine.... Each one will kill you. But how will you choose to die? Think of it as being captured by a Bond villain, and he's giving you a choice. Yeah, um... I'm... the Bond villain.

I choose...

Apparent "suicide", totally not by a CIA hitman, Hillary
Being crushed by a Trumpster
5,000 Volt Electrified fence Pence
Kaine'abilized

View the results for this poll

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Okay. Pick your poison. new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#359455 - 10/06/16 06:39 PM

Clearly Kaine is too nice deep down to be able to properly attack even a walking Satan penis Pence so I don't know how you figure he would kill you in 4 years of sitting in the White House.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Re: Pence seems to be the most 'Presidential' of any of 'em [nt] new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#359456 - 10/06/16 06:50 PM

If you throw away every actual fact/idea/stance/substance then you are correct. He has historically the most presidential shell out of them all by far, that is why he "won" the debate against the too nice and weak to the core Kaine. But the moment you accept the fact that he sat up there deflecting and denying things Trump has said as if they were lies and calling the deportation of tens of millions of people and a wall "that Mexico thing" though, wanting to take healthcare away from poor people and people with pre-existing conditions (for example, every diabetic, every sleep apnea, and every cancer patient in America can't buy their own health insurance without Obamacare) clearly you see he is a monster who has no business leading humans. He is saying all those people and more - any pre-existing conditions means no insurance. I'd honestly sooner shoot him in the head than vote for him.

Unfortunately a lot of people haven't paid any mind to substance and just see shells and vote on that.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Re: Okay. Pick your poison. new [Re: Smitdogg]
#359551 - 10/09/16 05:16 AM

> Clearly Kaine is too nice deep down to be able to properly attack even a walking Satan penis Pence so I don't know how you figure he would kill you in 4 years of sitting in the White House.

Through decrepitude of the office.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 47 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3443