RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

If I hear another Republican talk on tv I am going to projectile puke and shit at the same time
#358656 - 09/14/16 04:26 PM

I want to move in the woods, unplug from society and the news and never have to look at another Republican again. Half the country is racist. That deplorables comment from Clinton is actually the truest thing she's ever said. She gets attacked whether she lies or tells the truth.

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: If I hear another Republican talk on tv I am going to projectile puke and shit at the same time new [Re: Smitdogg]
#358659 - 09/14/16 09:56 PM

> I want to move in the woods, unplug from society and the news and never have to look
> at another Republican again. Half the country is racist. That deplorables comment
> from Clinton is actually the truest thing she's ever said. She gets attacked whether
> she lies or tells the truth.

I'm only a conservative and I'm on a chair as I type this.... Or a laptop? Anyway. Yeah. Build yourself an Earthship, go off the grid (as in - ween yourself from your local energy company/electricity provider), grow your own food, get some farm animals like goats, chickens, rabbits, or have a tilapia farm... Wear t-shirts and sandals all day (and pants too of course, but that's up to you). You won't even need a job earning money because you'll work to feed yourself and/or your family too with your crops and animals. Become self sustaining and sovereign... Meaning, whenever the local government comes out to serve you with notices about your unregistered housing and asking why you've stopped paying your taxes, you can tell them to go fuck themselves because you can do whatever the hell you want!(Again, pants are totally optional here too). AND, you won't care any less about who's in office or not.

Kinda joking here, obviously. But I think if I could do any of that, I'd be happy.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (09/14/16 09:59 PM)

LEVEL-4

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: If I hear another Republican talk on tv I am going to projectile puke and shit at the same time new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#358661 - 09/14/16 10:02 PM

I think with enough startup money to invest in the idea, it would be possible to get close to it. I want to do it. I hate everything now. Trump ruined America.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Re: If I hear another Republican talk on tv I am going to projectile puke and shit at the same time new [Re: Smitdogg]
#358671 - 09/15/16 12:02 AM

There are folks across the country doing communes. I'm sure there's at least one with fifty miles of you, Smitty. Plus, they grow weed now!

I just don't watch TV/listen to the radio/read the newspaper or magazines. I barely register those things when out and about. I have no news feeds on any device. It's pretty simple.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: If I hear another Republican talk on tv I am going to projectile puke and shit at the same time new [Re: Traso]
#358673 - 09/15/16 12:09 AM

For me it has been possible to mostly do that up until this year. I made this board to keep politics out of the loony bin. But in 2016 it got to the snapping point where it actually makes a big difference even to the way people behave and treat each other in public, if you can tune that out then more power to you. I can't even sleep on a plane.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

#358753 - 09/18/16 12:43 AM

> For me it has been possible to mostly do that up until this year. I made this board to keep politics out of the loony bin. But in 2016 it got to the snapping point where it actually makes a big difference even to the way people behave and treat each other in public, if you can tune that out then more power to you. I can't even sleep on a plane.

It's been a necessity. There's little people can talk about that applies to me or oftenly that interests me, or that I don't have a solution for that is in some way beyond their ken. Fortunately, I don't have to strive to not be in their presence, but I would if I had to.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Robbbert
Sir
Reged: 08/21/04
Loc: A long way from you
Send PM

#358774 - 09/18/16 01:14 PM

-

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 48 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3479