RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Why is it called "planned parenthood" if it's only famous as an abortion clinic?
#357650 - 08/12/16 11:51 PM

Shouldn't it be called "unplanned parenthood"? Or "planning not to have any parenthood center for street sluts" or "unplanned responsibility vaginal freakout center" maybe just "whore gutter"? Are they trying to be ironic? I don't get it.

Dullaron
Diablo III - Dunard #1884
Reged: 07/22/05
Loc: Fort Worth, Tx
Send PM

Re: Why is it called "planned parenthood" if it's only famous as an abortion clinic? new [Re: Smitdogg]
#357653 - 08/13/16 06:08 AM

> Shouldn't it be called "unplanned parenthood"? Or "planning not to have any
> parenthood center for street sluts" or "unplanned responsibility vaginal freakout
> center" maybe just "whore gutter"? Are they trying to be ironic? I don't get it.

I saw a video of the 8 month old baby get his back neck cut open to bleed for aboard it life. 3D animated not the real thing.

All I can say is. Keep yo legs close or use a condom or get fix. Teens most of time just don't get it. Went ahead and have sex anyway without thinking.

W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: Why is it called "planned parenthood" if it's only famous as an abortion clinic? new [Re: Dullaron]
#357656 - 08/13/16 07:26 AM

> > Shouldn't it be called "unplanned parenthood"? Or "planning not to have any
> > parenthood center for street sluts" or "unplanned responsibility vaginal freakout
> > center" maybe just "whore gutter"? Are they trying to be ironic? I don't get it.

It's for when "Parenthood" isn't in your (their) plans.

>
> I saw a video of the 8 month old baby get his back neck cut open to bleed for aboard
> it life. 3D animated not the real thing.

Infanticide, or Post Birth Abortions... Not sure if that's a joke (as in, it was made up to make Liberals to look crazy), or if people actually are crazy enough to think it's a viable means for.... taking the easy route (not having the responsibility of a kid), just like with prenatal abortions.

I'm sure it's fake... But it runs along the same line of putting the elderly out of their... er, their caretaker's(?) misery. Either one seems ridiculous.

>
> All I can say is. Keep yo legs close or use a condom or get fix. Teens most of time
> just don't get it. Went ahead and have sex anyway without thinking.

Well, lets not pin the blame on females. Dudes can (or should) at least keep it in their pants.

LEVEL-4

Dullaron
Diablo III - Dunard #1884
Reged: 07/22/05
Loc: Fort Worth, Tx
Send PM

Re: Why is it called "planned parenthood" if it's only famous as an abortion clinic? new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#357658 - 08/13/16 08:12 AM

> Infanticide, or Post Birth Abortions... Not sure if that's a joke (as in, it was made
> up to make Liberals to look crazy), or if people actually are crazy enough to think
> it's a viable means for.... taking the easy route (not having the responsibility of a
> kid), just like with prenatal abortions.
>
> I'm sure it's fake... But it runs along the same line of putting the elderly out of
> their... er, their caretaker's(?) misery. Either one seems ridiculous.

Here is a link to the picture of a real baby with a cut on back of it neck. http://www.jillstanek.com/2011/01/kermit-gosnell-the-jeffrey-dahmer-of-abortionists/ (gruesome photo of late term abortion victim)

I can't find the other link with a video.

> Well, lets not pin the blame on females. Dudes can (or should) at least keep it in their pants.

I will agreed.

W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB

MooglyGuy
Renegade MAME Dev
Reged: 09/01/05
Send PM

Re: Why is it called "planned parenthood" if it's only famous as an abortion clinic? new [Re: Smitdogg]
#357681 - 08/13/16 07:54 PM

> Shouldn't it be called "unplanned parenthood"? Or "planning not to have any
> parenthood center for street sluts" or "unplanned responsibility vaginal freakout
> center" maybe just "whore gutter"? Are they trying to be ironic? I don't get it.

Because gynecological exams, birth control, and other things that allow one to plan when one enters parenthood aren't nearly as controversial.

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Re: Why is it called "planned parenthood" if it's only famous as an abortion clinic? new [Re: Dullaron]
#357770 - 08/16/16 12:25 AM

> Well, lets not pin the blame on females. Dudes can (or should) at least keep it in their pants.

He said use a condom - which could be on either/both of them. Since females are the ones getting stuck, they shouldn't rely on anyone else to be careful. And guys are oftenly duplicitous, acting like they put a condom on in the dark, and shit like that. So females have to be vigilant.

Of course, anal is always an option. I keep saying this. No one listens. Worse for diseases, cos you're almost definitely gonna get hanked - this is why homo dudes got AIDS so quick an all - so, good for monogamous couples.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 14 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 3678