MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

I finally graduated from college (in my dreams).
#355450 - 06/08/16 05:21 PM

For decades, I have had dreams where I'm still in college, usually about where I can't find my classroom, or I'm still in college and I'm late for my exams, or I'm still in college and I can't find my dorm. DECADES! I've been like, "Why do I keep dreaming about college!?!"

Last night, I actually had a dream that I was in post-graduate training. YEAH! I graduated finally! And I wasn't lost, or late. Just doin' mah job.

TriggerFin
Gnu Truth
Reged: 09/21/03
Loc: Stuck in a hole
Send PM

Re: I finally graduated from college (in my dreams). new [Re: GatKong]
#355486 - 06/09/16 01:40 AM

> For decades, I have had dreams where I'm still in college, usually about where I
> can't find my classroom, or I'm still in college and I'm late for my exams, or I'm
> still in college and I can't find my dorm. DECADES! I've been like, "Why do I keep
> dreaming about college!?!"
>
> Last night, I actually had a dream that I was in post-graduate training. YEAH! I
> graduated finally! And I wasn't lost, or late. Just doin' mah job.

At least you manage to avoid getting ready to go to class when you wake up.

Back in the late eighties and most of the nineties, I was able to fly. Well, float a few inches off the ground by not putting my feet down, anyway. I know this is absolutely true, because my memories of doing so never involved anything strange other than that: I'd spend an otherwise normal day at work, occasionally floating across the floor with no one noticing, but with a few people asking what I was doing if I drifted any higher than that. I'd like to think they were impressed by my explanation, but they never showed it, really.

Pi
Allergic to life
Reged: 09/20/03
Loc: Room 101
Send PM

Re: I finally graduated from college (in my dreams). new [Re: GatKong]
#355506 - 06/09/16 11:27 AM

> For decades, I have had dreams where I'm still in college, usually about where I
> can't find my classroom, or I'm still in college and I'm late for my exams, or I'm
> still in college and I can't find my dorm. DECADES! I've been like, "Why do I keep
> dreaming about college!?!"

In my case it's 'Why do I keep dreaming about college when I never went there!?!'

It's also usually the same college, a specific place with certain architecture and features. It doesn't exist, just in my dreams.

Congrats for the graduation...

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey / Oh, since I set my eyes on you. / I tell you the truth.
I can't get it right / Get it right / Since I met you...

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
1 registered and 108 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1862