MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

Willie Nelson
#352277 - 04/01/16 03:57 AM

I just got a text that there is a new weed strain here in Portland called Willie Nelson that is 34.59% THC. My friend just got it a few minutes ago. The highest I've ever seen before is 30.

GatKongModerator
Tetris Mason
Reged: 04/20/07
Loc: Sector 9
Send PM

Re: Willie Nelson new [Re: Smitdogg]
#352279 - 04/01/16 04:45 AM

> I just got a text that there is a new weed strain here in Portland called Willie
> Nelson that is 34.59% THC. My friend just got it a few minutes ago. The highest I've
> ever seen before is 30.

So it's like the Carolina Reaper of pot?

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Re: Willie Nelson new [Re: Smitdogg]
#352281 - 04/01/16 07:10 AM

> I just got a text that there is a new weed strain here in Portland called Willie
> Nelson that is 34.59% THC. My friend just got it a few minutes ago. The highest I've
> ever seen before is 30.

Nice pun.

If you gorge yourself on food afterwards - is that a....

FULL Nelson?

click meh

Will it transport you to Africa to see Nelson Mandala?

LEVEL-4

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

AH AH AH AH-H..... new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#352348 - 04/02/16 10:38 PM

And @Smitty: Weren't Columbian Gold and Thai stick supposed to be like that?

The only benefit I can see is that one' stash may last longer.

What was the high like?

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: AH AH AH AH-H..... new [Re: Traso]
#352419 - 04/04/16 01:26 AM

It was a sativa but really high end and grown and cured well. Not my favorite high, more a bragging rights thing but it was really good. I tend to like indicas more but I'm not so sure some stores even know what they are talking about. I went to a place called gras last night and they had all their weeds in 3 tier levels for price based on THC % and the best weed there was in their middle level of the prices. I can tell by looking and smelling, and I've been smoking it and I was right, really amazing, it's called Jack Hammer, I paid 10 for a gram, will be going back for a quarter. I don't know any history of Columbian Gold and Thai Stick. I smoked Thai Stick a couple of times in high school and haven't seen it since.

Weed types to me, when you have this type of selection, it's more like beer in that my favorite beer isn't based on alcohol % but I'd definitely drink a bottle of the highest alc % beer for the bragging rights.

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: AH AH AH AH-H..... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#352632 - 04/07/16 06:21 AM

Hmmmmm. I guess THC% could be important for some....I'd just rather it be pretty high, then you smoke more or less.....but type is important. Sometimes I wan't indie, sometimes I want sat. (I so don't drink that last year I was at a brewery with a buddy, and just the tasters I didn't finish. I ended up not getting anything. My tummy didn't want it.)

I just remember, in my first six months of partying, my buddy (who was a year younger than me by the way) telling me about Co Gold, that it was the best in the world, one hit would blow your doors for six hours. My aunt told me of weed like that, too. Thai was similar, so said a ten-years-older friend. But those latter two's stories were from the 70s, so maybe my buddy had only heard? What was the Thai Stick like?

> It was a sativa but really high end and grown and cured well. Not my favorite high, more a bragging rights thing but it was really good. I tend to like indicas more but I'm not so sure some stores even know what they are talking about. I went to a place called gras last night and they had all their weeds in 3 tier levels for price based on THC % and the best weed there was in their middle level of the prices. I can tell by looking and smelling, and I've been smoking it and I was right, really amazing, it's called Jack Hammer, I paid 10 for a gram, will be going back for a quarter. I don't know any history of Columbian Gold and Thai Stick. I smoked Thai Stick a couple of times in high school and haven't seen it since. Weed types to me, when you have this type of selection, it's more like beer in that my favorite beer isn't based on alcohol % but I'd definitely drink a bottle of the highest alc % beer for the bragging rights.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Send PM

Re: AH AH AH AH-H..... new [Re: Traso]
#352766 - 04/09/16 06:08 PM

Thai stick was really tightly formed (like rock hard) by some string method that forms it into a cylinder shape with grooves. To break it up it took more effort than breaking up bricked shwag. It was around mid grade as far as THC %. The most notable/memorable thing about it was the taste, it was really delicious and almost tasted like they added stuff to it like mint and sugar. A bowl lasted a long time because it was so dense because it was bound so tight, and the sweet taste lasted through the whole thing as opposed to most stuff where after the green hits it usually doesn't taste the same/as good. Definitely worth trying if you can find it but it's nowhere to be found.

Traso
MAME Fan
Send PM

Re: AH AH AH AH-H..... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#352943 - 04/13/16 07:40 AM

Nice. That's why I only vape now with a magic flight, though of course the first hit is the tastiest. Then, because it isn't burnt, I eat it.

I miss the old days though when weed was wet and dark and tasty even second-hand. Especially skunk. Dank and lemon-y and sticky (and stinky) as fuck.

> Thai stick was really tightly formed (like rock hard) by some string method that forms it into a cylinder shape with grooves. To break it up it took more effort than breaking up bricked shwag. It was around mid grade as far as THC %. The most notable/memorable thing about it was the taste, it was really delicious and almost tasted like they added stuff to it like mint and sugar. A bowl lasted a long time because it was so dense because it was bound so tight, and the sweet taste lasted through the whole thing as opposed to most stuff where after the green hits it usually doesn't taste the same/as good. Definitely worth trying if you can find it but it's nowhere to be found.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> The Loony Bin
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  GatKong 
0 registered and 313 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2236