RECLAIMING MY TIME, MOTHERFUCKER

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Tomu Breidah
No Problems, Only Solutions
Reged: 08/14/04
Loc: Neither here, nor there.
Send PM

Election 2016
#350623 - 02/24/16 01:54 AM

Why not discuss 'whatever' about this here? Not there's a need to, but just in case the urge should ever arise.

Anyway....

I can't say I like ANY of candidates. There isn't anybody that says to me; "Yes! This is the person that should be President!"

One would think the world younger generation was turning into overly sensitive PC cry-babies. Trump could be good for that, being as crude as he is.

Ted Cruz? Might be okay.

Rubio? Too Rahm Emanuels'ish.

Bernie Sanders? *sigh*.... Getting closer to the bottom of the barrel though.

Bill's wife? Absolutely not! I'm surprised (well, not really, giving how corrupt and openly brazen the "system" is) that she's even allowed to run.

I (could) predict, what MIGHT happen... Cruz, earning votes from the more careful conservatives, will take votes away from Trump, who got votes from the harder (dumber) far right demographic, leaving Hillary with just enough to get in.

Pfft. Maybe I should just vote for Bernie (take my money without my consent) Sanders.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (02/24/16 02:22 AM)

LEVEL-4

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: Election 2016 new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#350757 - 02/27/16 04:42 AM

> Rubio? Too Rahm Emanuels'ish.

Vid deleted by YT police. Told about Rhubio being a homo.

Edited by Tomu Breidah (03/13/16 02:52 PM)

LEVEL-4

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Post from the future: Trump Wins! Riots and looting on an unprecedented scale! [nt] new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#351539 - 03/13/16 02:51 PM

LEVEL-4

Hadou Ken
MAME Fan
Reged: 10/07/06
Send PM

Re: Post from the future: Trump Wins! Riots and looting on an unprecedented scale! [nt] new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#351636 - 03/16/16 11:08 PM

During his 1st year of Presidency, all of Trump's hair turns white, then he goes bald! It's the real life Lex Luthor!!!

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

#351741 - 03/20/16 04:36 AM

Trump is able to channel anger with his attitude, experience and name recognition. The main thing is channeling anger and it's really that he is able to stupidly channel it. If people really knew *what* they were mad at (housing market collapse details) then they would logically want to attack what caused that at its root (wall street), and Sanders comes opening out about attacking wall street up their assholes.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1596363/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

That is my first and last political post. Is Sanders too far left? Probably a bit yes but what are the chances of him moving the country too far in the next 4-8 years? Fucking Cruz is a hack. A fucking joke.

SmitdoggAdministrator
Reged: 09/18/03
Send PM

#351742 - 03/20/16 04:41 AM

I forgot to mention, Sanders risked his life to march in streets with Martin Luther King Jr., but America so far has given the black vote to Hilldog.

Tomu Breidah
Send PM

Re: Election 2016 new [Re: Smitdogg]
#351747 - 03/20/16 10:18 AM

> That is my first and last political post. Is Sanders too far left? Probably a bit yes
> but what are the chances of him moving the country too far in the next 4-8 years?

I doubt he would too. The worst (or best, depending on your perspective) is raise taxes and the minimum wage. Which, I would think, just drive up the price of everything. But maybe economies even out, even if the kid in McDonald's is making $20 and hour.

> Fucking Cruz is a hack. A fucking joke.

This was the deal breaker for me.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/7/ted-cruz-dont-let-anti-science-zealotry-shutdown-g/

LEVEL-4

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

Sanders isn't anyone anybody wants to hurt or kill..... new [Re: Smitdogg]
#351970 - 03/26/16 02:47 AM

at least yet. Bravery is not a replacement for caution.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Traso
MAME Fan
Reged: 01/15/13
Send PM

"None of the above!" new [Re: Tomu Breidah]
#351971 - 03/26/16 02:48 AM

I bet Rich would be saying that right now......

You might as well vote for Sanders. Never know.

Scifi frauds. SF illuminates.

Culture General Contact Unit (Eccentric)

Pages: 1

The only golf Trump gets in prison is a black 1-wood >> Welcome to the War Room
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Smitdogg 
0 registered and 49 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 5220