MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

scotty_b_goode
MAME Fan
Reged: 09/10/15
Send PM

Anybody play Big Buck Hunter COTW lately? Shooting issues?
#344961 - 09/10/15 08:44 PM

Hello,

I have an old cabinet and PCB for BBH Call of The Wild, and just recently received a copy of the rom and chd for Mame. It loads up just fine but I'm noticing when I'm aiming (with the mouse) the crosshair follows my mouse but the game shows me shooting somewhere totally different, and it makes it unplayable.

Anybody else play this game lately and have this issue?

TafoidAdministrator
I keep on testing.. testing.. testing... into the future!
Reged: 04/19/06
Loc: USA
Send PM

Re: Anybody play Big Buck Hunter COTW lately? Shooting issues? new [Re: scotty_b_goode]
#344964 - 09/10/15 09:37 PM

> Hello,
>
> I have an old cabinet and PCB for BBH Call of The Wild, and just recently received a
> copy of the rom and chd for Mame. It loads up just fine but I'm noticing when I'm
> aiming (with the mouse) the crosshair follows my mouse but the game shows me shooting
> somewhere totally different, and it makes it unplayable.
>
> Anybody else play this game lately and have this issue?

Surely having the original hardware cabinet/pcb as you suggest you should know about calibrating your gun in the service/test menu before using in a fresh machine?
Hit "T" for test menu after game as booted and follow the logical menu entry "GUN CALIBRATION" and react to all input/prompts making sure you complete the whole calibration routine or else it will not work properly or at all.

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
View all threads Index   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 359 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 2167