MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Pages: 1

Dullaron
Diablo III - Dunard #1884
Reged: 07/22/05
Loc: Fort Worth, Tx
Send PM

Continental Circus - I have a question on this.
#344908 - 09/09/15 06:32 PM

I know there is a yellow flag on this. But the 3D option doesn't work. Is that the problem or something else? Seem to be not working on that dip switch. Still on the graphics as before.

W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB

Haze
Reged: 09/23/03
Send PM

Re: Continental Circus - I have a question on this. new [Re: Dullaron]
#344909 - 09/09/15 06:37 PM

> I know there is a yellow flag on this. But the 3D option doesn't work. Is that the
> problem or something else? Seem to be not working on that dip switch. Still on the
> graphics as before.

The 3D mode only works on some sets.

For the contcircua and contcircj sets you can't turn the 3D effect off, it's always on.

for contcirc and contcircu it seems to only get used on the screen after you insert a coin if you turn it on (probably leftover game code)

Dullaron
Diablo III - Dunard #1884
Reged: 07/22/05
Loc: Fort Worth, Tx
Send PM

Re: Continental Circus - I have a question on this. new [Re: Haze]
#344910 - 09/09/15 06:42 PM

> > I know there is a yellow flag on this. But the 3D option doesn't work. Is that the
> > problem or something else? Seem to be not working on that dip switch. Still on the
> > graphics as before.
>
> The 3D mode only works on some sets.
>
> For the contcircua and contcircj sets you can't turn the 3D effect off, it's always
> on.
>
> for contcirc and contcircu it seems to only get used on the screen after you insert a
> coin if you turn it on (probably leftover game code)

Oh ok. I didn't know that. Thanks for the answers.

W11 Home 64-bit + Nobara OS / AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT / AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.59 GHz / RAM 64 GB

Pages: 1

MAMEWorld >> EmuChat
Previous thread Previous  View all threads Index   Next thread Next   Threaded Mode Threaded  

Extra information Permissions
Moderator:  Robbbert, Tafoid 
0 registered and 154 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Thread views: 1223